• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

pkmin3033

Hello all! It's been a couple of months since I last posted here, and after thinking about it a bit I decided I'd make a comeback! Or try to. My life is still very up and down in terms of both my physical and mental health (as one inevitably screws with the other) and I recently got hopelessly addicted to FFXIV, but I think foruming is good for me. I don't have the time for Skype or my usual means of communicating with non-FFXIV people right now, but I can make quick stops on here whenever I've got a minute to spare between waiting for duties, crafting sprees, appointments, and black moods. At least in theory. Ahaha.

I won't be insanely active - FFXIV really is utterly consuming my free time; I'm waiting on the Duty Finder for a dungeon even as I type this - but I'll be posting in the usual places, doing the usual things, etc etc. Plus some of the stuff going on here at the moment looks quite interesting so I might try and take part if permitted. Team Sinnoh FTW. And yes, I realize how ironic it is for someone with my username to be supporting any generation except the fifth. xD

tl;dr - I'll be about. Also, I may or may not stick with pink text...it depends on how bored I get of it.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hello all! It's been a couple of months since I last posted here, and after thinking about it a bit I decided I'd make a comeback! Or try to. My life is still very up and down in terms of both my physical and mental health (as one inevitably screws with the other) and I recently got hopelessly addicted to FFXIV, but I think foruming is good for me. I don't have the time for Skype or my usual means of communicating with non-FFXIV people right now, but I can make quick stops on here whenever I've got a minute to spare between waiting for duties, crafting sprees, appointments, and black moods. At least in theory. Ahaha.

I won't be insanely active - FFXIV really is utterly consuming my free time; I'm waiting on the Duty Finder for a dungeon even as I type this - but I'll be posting in the usual places, doing the usual things, etc etc. Plus some of the stuff going on here at the moment looks quite interesting so I might try and take part if permitted. Team Sinnoh FTW. And yes, I realize how ironic it is for someone with my username to be supporting any generation except the fifth. xD

tl;dr - I'll be about. Also, I may or may not stick with pink text...it depends on how bored I get of it.

Hiii buddy; you know that Lisia, cream and I missed you very much ;___; <33 But it's nice that you're coming back! Hope we'll talk more soon. :3

Years

Welcome back, pal! I figured FFXIV was consuming all your free time. xD Them online games, I tell ya...
I hope to see you around here from time to time~
Teehee, now I know which team I should join.

Years
Heyo!
Haven't been on for 2 years and that time I was here it was a short visit. This might be the same deal, but if anyone remembers me: hey, hi!
You might also know me as MusicalCombusken ouo/​

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Heyo!
Haven't been on for 2 years and that time I was here it was a short visit. This might be the same deal, but if anyone remembers me: hey, hi!

You were just passing through that time, Anastasia? It's okay, because no matter what, it's nice to see you coming here again to PC! Welcome back, and I hope you'll be active again some time.

Years
Heyo!

Ah the art community's fave musical Combusken has returned...

There have been quite some changes since you were last here, but your name is still familiar to us and hopefully you do stick around for real this time. I'll be sure to catch you around once again!

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
Years
Hello, Im Ace_Master_Of_Turtles ( Getting a name change, Its terrible ) I have been on hiatus for about a year, I used to be and still am a pokemon hacker. It's good to be back...

Years
Hello, Im Ace_Master_Of_Turtles ( Getting a name change, Its terrible ) I have been on hiatus for about a year, I used to be and still am a pokemon hacker. It's good to be back...

Oh hey it's you! Been looking like everywhere because you like disappeared without telling everyone, but on that note you came back at a good time. Hopefully you stick around this time Ace!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I can't hide this any longer.

I been having lots of issues to post in PC, since... well. Some time ago, but now that issue has reached a breaking point. A post that would take 15-20 minutes to make, is taking an hour for me. 1 HOUR for a single post, I get too distracted and well... I can't really get into it, I say that I'm going to be on reduced activity for some time, until I can fix this trouble. I hope I can fix it in no time, but.... I'm not sure. I actually could use some tips about it. Oh well.

I'm going to be on the server, Skype and here but I'm not going to post too much... Unless I really feel like to.

Happens to the best of us~ Well, hope all will be well for you soon. :]

Years
Hello!

I've decided to pop back in and see what was going on!

Soooo, what did I miss? ;)

Oh hello there! I noticed your last activity was back in 2013 so yeah tons of changes you need to brush up on, but I know there has been reinstatement of username changes, revival rule changes, new staff and such.

Hope you enjoy your weekend and do stick around for real now yeah?

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
Oh hello there! I noticed your last activity was back in 2013 so yeah tons of changes you need to brush up on, but I know there has been reinstatement of username changes, revival rule changes, new staff and such.

Hope you enjoy your weekend and do stick around for real now yeah?

Oh I see there are a ton of changes with names here. I do NOT know who is who anymore. X_x But I'd like to get reacquainted with old friends on here.
:)

Sirfetch’d

activity will be near-dead until i get a new laptop

too many issues with this one is killing any motivation to post :<

but im getting a new one soon so no worries!

If you don't hurry up I will cry : (

Come back soon pls

Years
activity will be near-dead until i get a new laptop

too many issues with this one is killing any motivation to post :<

but im getting a new one soon so no worries!

Okay, good luck with that. I know what it was like when I had to often send my old computer into repairs, putting me out of action a lot. Here's to getting that new computer so you can be back with us soon.

Haihai everyone. It's been a while. ^-^ Hope you all have been doing well. c:

Oh hey, I think I remember you, and been a while hasn't it? Hopefully with a cute username like yours, you won't attempt to vanish again.

Back