• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
  • holy crap remember me??

i think i used to go by kazuma...twilight sky...regirock...you were like my first pair on the forums :o omg that is awesome

welcome back Rai ^o^

Haha yes, I remember you :3

Why is it that every time I come back, you have a completely different username?

And thanks, it is nice to be back ^^

Wrennekin

Smol but Fierce
    Years
  • Hey all! I took an unplanned hiatus for a couple months but now I'm back with a renewed interest in Pokemon and looking forward to catching back up things. :) I'm excited to get back into shiny hunting, doodling and maybe even some competitive battling.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey all! I took an unplanned hiatus for a couple months but now I'm back with a renewed interest in Pokemon and looking forward to catching back up things. :) I'm excited to get back into shiny hunting, doodling and maybe even some competitive battling.

Nice to see another member back after a while. There's been a lot that happened but I'm sure you'll catch up soon enough. I'll see you around Wren!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Well hello to everyone!
    I doubt anyone will remember me. But why not reintroduce myself.
    My name is Reese aka KoBRe Lair or DarkAvengerCobra. I'm a fellow PC veteran who was heavily active in the ROM Hacking community around 204-2010. Took a break from it due to life. You know? Growing up, school, getting a job, teen years yadi yadi yada lol
    Anywho, can't promise I'll get back into how I used to be but I surely plan on sticking around the community for a while, hoping to find some old faces and maybe meet new ones!
    So much has changed around here better get going and start catching up :D

sykotiksonik

Amateur YouTuber/Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Hello there, back once again is the man formerly known as UltimateThundrFang, this time back as my current internet persona and username. I will attempt to be more active, no guarantees, and if at all possible, since I read you can't manually delete your own account, I'd like to request UltimateThundrFang account to be deleted, since I will no longer be using it ever.
    Anyways, this is hopefully the last time I will have to make this kind of post. And that's all I have to say about that, I guess. Have a good day/night, wherever you are everybody!

koq_grillmaster

Wandering Trainer
    Years
  • Hey everyone. It has been 10 years since I logged in:

The Leave/Return Thread

I got the impetus to pay a visit again to PC from a birthday e-mail notification. I have yet to browse the forum and see what I've been missing all these years. At a glance I like what I see so far. :3:

I guess like everyone else I'm a grown up person now. But no matter how some parts of the society judge people like me, deep inside I still love Pokémon. :t311:

Hopefully I would still have time to check in from time to time. Cheers! :t199:

Years
  • not sure if anyone know's me, but I am BACK!!!! I was out since March of 2009, it certainly feels like home in here, pokecommunity have grown so much since 2008 (time I joined).

Long live PC!!!! hahaha

Years
  • not sure if anyone know's me, but I am BACK!!!! I was out since March of 2009, it certainly feels like home in here, pokecommunity have grown so much since 2008 (time I joined).

Long live PC!!!! hahaha

Wow you've been gone for ages... I wasn't even part of this forum when you were new. Given all the new Pokemon GO craze and the Sun & Moon hype it's no surprise we've had old faces coming back, so yeah I hope to see you around!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey everyone. It has been 10 years since I logged in:

View attachment 79550

I got the impetus to pay a visit again to PC from a birthday e-mail notification. I have yet to browse the forum and see what I've been missing all these years. At a glance I like what I see so far. :3:

I guess like everyone else I'm a grown up person now. But no matter how some parts of the society judge people like me, deep inside I still love Pokémon. :t311:

Hopefully I would still have time to check in from time to time. Cheers! :t199:
    Welcome back, wooow talk about oldie. Grown up or not, pokémon can be loved anyways (; Especially with Pokémon GO all around us now!

I hope you're coming back more often now.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hi all!

I went on hiatus for a bit to get some lifey stuff in order. I'll be active again, my activity may be a little spotty starting out but I'm hoping to increase that over time! Sadly my work schedule is a little unpredictable at the moment, but I'll see what happens~ Looking forward to catching up with everyone again! (and sharing in the Sun & Moon hype yay zomg)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi all!

I went on hiatus for a bit to get some lifey stuff in order. I'll be active again, my activity may be a little spotty starting out but I'm hoping to increase that over time! Sadly my work schedule is a little unpredictable at the moment, but I'll see what happens~ Looking forward to catching up with everyone again! (and sharing in the Sun & Moon hype yay zomg)

Welcome back. <33 Super missed you on the forums~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi all!

*glomps*

NEVER DISAPPEAR AGAIN

Very glad to see you back <33

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
    Years
  • Hey everyone!

I don't know if anyone ever saw me around (been here a few years now) but I guess I'm back :) college and everything is all out of the way for now so I look forward to discussing anything and everything with old friends and people I haven't met yet :) - DarkPoke001

Years
  • Hey everyone!

I don't know if anyone ever saw me around (been here a few years now) but I guess I'm back :) college and everything is all out of the way for now so I look forward to discussing anything and everything with old friends and people I haven't met yet :) - DarkPoke001

Oh hey nice to see you back after a while, and I can understand that studies can come first but at least it's awesome you have time for catching up on all the Sun & Moon reveals, and stuff. Anyways I'll see ya around DarkPoke!

Years
  • I made an intro thread here years ago, but left because my interest dwindled. Pokemon Go (and the fact that I just found my Game Boy and my copy of Fire Red) restarted my interest in Pokemon, so I'm back!

Back