• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The legend of Dratini

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    I saw this episode dubbed over a while back, and I have to say it was one of the better ones of that time, so it's sad it was banned. I like how Team Rocket was more violent and conniving (getting back to their roots), and there was quite a bit of plot development (isn't this also the one where Ash caught the hysterically-large number of Taurus?). It did have a darker tone than surrounding episodes, I believe, but it's still a loss in the overall series.

It was dubbed? who dubbed it and where can I watch it?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I heard rumours of it being dubbed, but it turns out to be an INCREDIBLY RARE piece of film. That episode WAS dubbed, yes, but nobody really knows where is the film. (Excluding the obvious guarded version in TPC or 4KIDS)

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
  • Ugh, this was easily the worst episode to ban!! Why? 30 Tauros, 5 year old me has no idea where they came from!! The entire episode where Ash called out a Tauros, I was sitting there thinking "....... what?" ruined the episode for me.

I think the funnier ban was the Princess and the Beach... lol, James (:

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    what?... WHAAAT??? they have bombs!!! guns are nothing!!! they blew up a frigging lake!!! damit! anyways, yes very stupid

Back