• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • Oh hai there welcome to the club. wind waker the best? Dunno but ok. And the first second best? well i must say you have some intersting....tastes. Or did you just say that to seem cool?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Twilight Princess is indeed epic. Occarina was as well, but they both scream a different kind of epic. :3

JBC, where are you stuck in the Sky Temple? :o First thing you have to do is collect the second Hook Shot, so you have a double one. And then, go where you haven't been before. OwO The map will certainly help.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • 2 days till that countdown finishes. Im hoping for a suprise nintendo conference. Anyway sky temple was EASY. In its own way for some of us. And if your on the last stretch or something try the fans. Thats what a hookshot is for.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • And the floating - what you call 'em?- plants. But it's necessairy to find the second hookshot first. I didn't think the sky temple was easy. =/ Awesome place to get lost in. XD I kinda lost my way several times, good thing I had the map to help. XB

Well, maybe that thing is counting down to the secret Nintendo thing. XD
    I'm trying to translate what it says. =/

謎のカウントダウン、始動!数万秒後、何かが生まれる…。
    Mystery/puzzle countdown, then it's the kanji for "begin" and then "movement, action" (!)
    Counting 10000 seconds back, what "kaga" happen "marero" …。

So, I suppose they're saying "Mystery countdown, something will occur. Counting 10000 sec back, what will happen?" XD They're joking with us. XD No single hint at all. XD

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Wow i must be like the most dungeon able person around here. I actually got lost the first 2-3 goes on it but then boom i am now playing through TP with little then 40 hours fully beaten without anything else. I love me some speed!
    I have no idea where you see the kanji. All i see is the numbers the clock thing AND marvelous entertainment. Now if you excuse me i got me some kingdom hearts to play.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • If you go to the site itself and then click the "game"-tab and you see the "news headlines". One of those things that make no sense is the link to the clock, and it says that ^.
    XD

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Meh i expected it. Now if you excuse me i am off to by mr killjoy on sppf.
    Why kill capcom? Dont tell me they have a part in this? If they do i get to chop the heads!

Last edited:
    Back