• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
  • He, buh. It was good while it lasted. XD At least we had something to look forward to something, even if it didn't come true. XD

Good for you, JBC. =D Yeah, that Dragon was awesome. XD

PS: those that joined the RP, mind that it's still alive. I posted today. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Hm, yes it is. I had to wait to post until I found a moment. I'm nearing then end of my exams, so I'll probably have more time in a week. :3

You have a Zant action Figure? That is awesome. :O

Kagara

Years
  • I was pretty disappointed when I found out it was for another game, even though I thought it might be.

Oh well, maybe we'll get something at E3?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Oh, sure, of course you may join. =D Welcome to the club. ^^ Dara will be sure to add you to the list as soon as she comes online. (b' ')b

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to teh club! Oh E3 i am sure is to be oozing with nintendo projects and such. I have a feeling shigeru is going to core things up a bit so dont you fret. I mean he even was dissapointed with last years E3 so if he cant save it no one can. Imagine we get both a new mario and zelda. XD

Kagara

Years
  • A new Zelda and a new Mario would be awesome, although I would be happy with just the Zelda. I'm hoping Capcom will let us know if there will be an English Monster Hunter 3 there.

Speaking of figurines, I'm sure I have a set of OOT Ganondorf, Link and Zelda somewhere.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah me to but hell i need both. Now into figuruines and such. I have some wind waker and some PH figurines i have the collector edition TP figure(hte one with link and its gold not sure if its official) and 2 sets of sword and shield. One is the small one from target that you got for pre ordering TP and another is an official/unofficial really freaking large shield and sword. The master sword that is really big in full size replica can cut through watermelons. And its fun to stab fruit out of trees.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I have some money left from christmas. Hopefully i can spend it on something zelda-y!

combustion

♥ Teddy ♥
    Years
    • Age 26
    • ؟
    • Seen Jan 27, 2009
    Could you sign me up?
    i love link my favourite super smash bros brawl charater

Cumbustion

Kagara

Years
  • What are you guys hoping for in the next Zelda? I wouldn't mind some changes here and there, Twilight Princess was a bit boring for me. A continuation from Majora's Mask would be nice.

I wouldn't mind a new cel-styled Zelda either.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well i am going to say what i really want from the next zelda but i rather not as i always get shunned away. What i want is more new weapons. Hopefully link gets the crossbow as a proper weapon upgarde instead of the bow and arrow.

Kagara

Years
  • Yeah, or an upgrade system in which you could up your equipment.

I'd like to see a return to the different Tunics you could wear, like in OOT.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Wow, I didn't notice the last one went down. I'll join this one then :D

I think new weapons and an upgrade system would be nice, but that doesn't really change much in the game. They've used pretty much all the ideas in the world for dungeons, and it'd be hard to come up with something original. I don't really see this game surviving much longer unless they can make a better storyline than the previous games.

The battle system could use some changes too. It's been kinda the same for about 20 years now. The skills thing in TP was nice. Maybe they could add that to other weapons and make combos and stuff.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • eww swords and such i dont like and combos will complicate things more. Also about the tunic thing they really should have made besides the zora tunic a yeti tunic and a goron tunic. And with added element weaknesses like how the zora tunic was weak to fire.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome! Also hmm we could be getting a new zelda after all this year. I mean Iwata stated that this year at GDC(game developer conference) he will be showing new games. So hopefully one of them is a zelda game. Best part has to be that its only 2 months away in the end of march AND since nintendo is taking its new release after few months of revealment we could have one by october november.*drools*

Back