• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
Sorry for the inactivity guys. If it all possible, if anyone is a new member and your username is not on the list, please post saying so. I've been really busy with some legal stuff, so thats where Dara was. XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
They do? May i ask you then if you can to access them? Nah kidding but seriously i did not know. Thanks for clearing it up.
I wish. I've had Nintendo connections in the past, but nothing that deep. The document sits on three personal computers down at Nintendo of Japan.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2013
Weclome itatchi! Anywho to answer that question...
You fail. The LoZ has no timeline and has no plot opening for things to happen. They just make a new game with the same old same old. If you have been playing from LttP ten you would know that.
dont insult me you jerk -.-
time lines dont connect to every LoZ game but it does in OoT and Majora's Mask. OoT -> MM\
also with Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass

Last edited:

Kagara

Years
The timelines are complicated, I imagine only a few people know it. I wouldn't be surprised if only Shigeru Miyamoto truly knew it.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
I don't even think Shigeru knows himself. I think he said something about that.

A friend is letting me borrow Link's Awakening. It's a good game, but I get so bored of it. XD

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
Years
What do you do in Link's Awakening Dara? :o I haven't played it before. Is that the one when he is on the island? XD

Kagara

Years
Seriously? I suppose it might just be left to the fans to speculate. Sometimes it's better off that way.

I'm reading the manga Link's Log Book right now, it's pretty hilarious.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Miyamoto has access to the document. But I don't think he is responsible for it. He just dosen't care about the storylines of the games or the overall timeline in general. Story and scenario is an afterthought to him and in both FSA and TP he cut out some scenes and shortened the endings because he though Eiji made them too complicated for most gamers. I think Eiji and maybe some random script writers are responsible for the bulk of it.

I love Link's Awakening. I think it was more influential on the series from a gameplay perspective than ALttP. It is one my favourite games.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
My Favorite legend of zelda game is Ocarina of Time.
I remembered when I was small, I played it and got stuck on the dungeon at Zora's Domain (I think thats what its called). The dungeon is in Jaba Jaba's Mouth.

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
Years
I was never too sure about LA, the whole ending thing just made it weird for me lol, I really dislike MM aswell it's got to be the only one I refuse to play! My favourite is ALttP quickly followed by OoT (but not the Water Temple, grr lol!)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
The water temple in OOT was a labyrinth. @_@ I can't say I hate the temple, but in OoT: MQ, I lost the way, and was almost desperate to find a way to reset the damn puzzles. But alas, going outside did not help. XD So, I went to look for the stones and finally found my way back. x)
It's not that bad once you find them. =/ But before you find them... it's hell. XDD

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
..... I want to play MQ!!!! It will really make my day if I ever get the chance to play it.

Link's Awakening?!?!?! Have not played that in ages... (I think I still have the cartridge...) It was quite complicated at first...

@VK: That's actually VERY VERY easy... You need Marin.... Hahaha... So go town searching for her! (Oops! Big hint there...) :3
EDITED: MARIN! lol whoops...

Last edited:
Back