• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Mitchman

Banned
Years
NO maron the daughter of talon in links awakening. i love that game so anyone here an owner of DX with the spiffy red and blue tunic?

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
NO maron the daughter of talon in links awakening. i love that game so anyone here an owner of DX with the spiffy red and blue tunic?

No, her name is Marin. Not Maron. There is an Ocarina in the game. You use it to play the Ballad of the Wind Fish that Marin taught you. (Well, its not one of the 8 main instruments but still) I don't have the DX version. Just the GB.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Hahaha I forgot.... they both had similar names so... what the heck! :3 I thought the Ballad of the Wind FIsh sounded pretty cool.... maybe if they did it with some present instruments... wonder how It'd sound like...

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
I would like to join this fan-club. My favorite games of the series was Orcarina of Time and Majora Mask. I remembered that I always go to my friend's house to always play his collector's edition.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
Ah welcome to the club. Those games happen to be my favorite too. I'll add you to the list tomorrow or something. I have to sleep lmao. XD

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Super yawn.... GAHHHHHHH I just woke up from a Collage coma. I lost the website for a while.... XD hi people. It's good to see all of your user names again.

~JBCBlank

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
I can't do it, I have three strikes already for reviving threads. let's make another one... different though.
Let's do Legend of Zelda Queen's guardian. there are enough chars for the ones that are Rpers here.

~JBCBlank

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
I would love to 'read' Ocarina of time. I bet it is just lovely. *smiles* but for now I am happy that I passed Twilight Princess!

*passes out drinks*
let us celebrate!

*plays EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!*

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
JBC, why are you so random at the most unsuspecting moments?

Eh, I probably wouldn't understand it though.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
*smiles* yeah I'm like that. OHHH! today!!!

We played SSBB on my friends Wii... during class XD XD XD

And I beat up Link like you can not believe!!!!!

Pit RLZ!!!!

I feel sorry for Link, Carlos has no idea how to use him.

*runs around* I love to win!

Back