• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011

i've never tried to beat the game with three hearts i always had a fairy in a bottle just in case i lost all my lifes

lol i wont even do that
    no heart pieces,no heart containers,and no fairy in a bottle
    meedless to say ur only real threats are bongo bongo(boss of the shadow temple)
    iron knuckle (luckily there are only 5 of them in the game)
    and both ganon forms due to their ability to do more than 3 hearts worth damage

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I didn't... And I don't think I will in the near future. Before I start playing the game with "nothing", I'd like to dig out "everything" first. :X

And welcome to the club, Carcharodontosaurus. :3 (I had to copy past that name of yours XD)

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • yeah, i will try beating the game with 3 hearts but i might chicken out of it XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    yeah, i will try beating the game with 3 hearts but i might chicken out of it XD

wind waker is prolly the easiest to beat cause the only thing that can hit u for more than a heart is a darknut and thats only if it hits u with its jump swing sword atk when uve destroyed all of its armor

Uecil

Years
  • wind waker is prolly the easiest to beat cause the only thing that can hit u for more than a heart is a darknut and thats only if it hits u with its jump swing sword atk when uve destroyed all of its armor

lol cool i'll have a look on amazon for that gameXD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    lost my copy of tp
    and i could try minish cap jus have to download it onto my psp first

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I"m almost finish Spirit Tracks. I'm in the final Tower of Spirits. Game got better with and after the Fire Realm but still probably my least favourite in the series next to Adventure of Link

EDIT: And A Link to the Past...I'm not fond of that either

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    I"m almost finish Spirit Tracks. I'm in the final Tower of Spirits. Game got better with and after the Fire Realm but still probably my least favourite in the series next to Adventure of Link

EDIT: And A Link to the Past...I'm not fond of that either

link to the past was fun imo due to the difficulty of the game

the adventure of link though was complete and utter fail due to lvl ups and it being a sidescroller =/ and many other reasons

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • link to the past was fun imo due to the difficulty of the game

the adventure of link though was complete and utter fail due to lvl ups and it being a sidescroller =/ and many other reasons
    That didn't bother me with AoL. Sloppy controls did. I think levelling up would be interesting to see in a Zelda game again. Not really RPGish and grinding but handled in a more Mass Effect like sense.

Anyway, I finished my complete run on Spirit Tracks. I give it a 7/10

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    ya that would be interesting
    also i finished my 3 heart run on the minish cap
    sum1 give me another game besides the ones for the ds and twilight princess

millie_kitten

the walrus sings at midnight..
    Years
  • Spirit Tracks, Wind Waker, Four Swords, and Phantom's Hourglass. <3

I'm half-way through in Spirit Tracks, and I rate it a good 8/10 so far.

In Wind Waker, which was my favorite Zelda game ever, I've fully completed about 20 times already. 10/10. <3

In Four Swords, I've completed the game once, and I found it to be a good 7/10.

And in Phantom's Hourglass, I made it through the first dungeon, got caught up in Spirit Tracks, and never touched it again...xD So, 6/10 for that.

-pokes above post-

Give Wind Waker and Four Swords a shot. They were pretty good, actually.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    fpor swords is ridiculusly easy like that and if i can get my windwaker game to actually work i shall start
    should only take 2 days for windwaker if i get it working
    -prays to god that noone picks a link to the past or the legend of zelda-

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Yes, once Dara comes online, she will. :3

I'm playing through the Wind Waker again... and I've already solved more puzzles than I did on my previous play-throughs (2). I'm trying to fully complete it this time (all items and 20 hearts). I didn't know the Magic Armor was in WW, but it seems like it is. I don't really plan on using it much... Just fun to have.

Uecil

Years
  • rawg :3 it's so unfair i cant get wind waker =/ well.....yet this game sounds cool

Back