• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Look at these most wonderful things (Spirit Tracks concept art):

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    lol all the ones for ds sucked imo should stay off of portable unless its another links awakened/seasons/ages/minish cap/link to the past/four swordsclone cause those were the best imo

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I still wanna know more about that new newer zelda game for wii, has it even got a name?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    what? there are actual playthroughs for zelda?

yea theres the normal game then the harder version once u beat the game or u can give ur name zelda at the start of the game and itll jump u to the 2nd playthrough
    man id hate to 3 heart that game idk if i could do it

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • The only game that I know off (mind you that I have not yet (re)played all games) that has a different play-through the second time is the Wind Waker. Once with the Hero's tunic, once with Link's normal outfit invisibile hero's tunic.

Uecil

Years
  • yea theres the normal game then the harder version once u beat the game or u can give ur name zelda at the start of the game and itll jump u to the 2nd playthrough
    man id hate to 3 heart that game idk if i could do it

wow well you learn something new everyday and I just did XD thanks

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023

Welcome back then :) so any more news about Zelda 2 for the Nintendo Wii?

[jq]
    link.jpg

Speaking with Wired, Nintendo's Cammie Dunaway has pretty much spoiled the beans that the next Wii Zelda is going to be released at the end of 2010:
    "One of the things that's true for Nintendo is that we're not driven by a calendar for our release dates. When the games are ready to go, when the quality is perfect, that's when we release.
    "We all benefit if we can keep a pretty steady pace, so the development teams have worked hard to make sure that we've got a full lineup this year. If you compare the first half of 2010 with the first half of 2009, it's night and day. And from some of the things that Mr. Iwata has talked about, and that we will talk about at E3, like Zelda, you know that we're going to have a good back half of the year, as well," Dunaway said.
    Being as though both Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid: Other M are going to be released in the months of June and July, that alone spilled the beans that the next Wii Zelda is going to be the big holiday title for Nintendo this year...
    [/jq]

News from www.entertainmentbeacon.com, that's about as much as I can find I'm afraid. Seems not much has leaked.

Years
  • Of course not. Same information we're constantly told, it seems. Well, at least we know it'll be that ~big holiday hit~ for sure now. X)

*meant to join this eons ago*

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Well welcome to the club Erik, I think I recall you posting in The Spirit Tracks thread I made some time ago.
    It should be really interesting, I mean I never got to play Twilight Princess but it looks incredable, never mind LOZ 2.

Uecil

Years
  • [jq]
    link.jpg

Speaking with Wired, Nintendo's Cammie Dunaway has pretty much spoiled the beans that the next Wii Zelda is going to be released at the end of 2010:
    "One of the things that's true for Nintendo is that we're not driven by a calendar for our release dates. When the games are ready to go, when the quality is perfect, that's when we release.
    "We all benefit if we can keep a pretty steady pace, so the development teams have worked hard to make sure that we've got a full lineup this year. If you compare the first half of 2010 with the first half of 2009, it's night and day. And from some of the things that Mr. Iwata has talked about, and that we will talk about at E3, like Zelda, you know that we're going to have a good back half of the year, as well," Dunaway said.
    Being as though both Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid: Other M are going to be released in the months of June and July, that alone spilled the beans that the next Wii Zelda is going to be the big holiday title for Nintendo this year...
    [/jq]

News from www.entertainmentbeacon.com, that's about as much as I can find I'm afraid. Seems not much has leaked.

wow Thank you ^^
    Of course not. Same information we're constantly told, it seems. Well, at least we know it'll be that ~big holiday hit~ for sure now. X)

*meant to join this eons ago*

Yeah it sure will be :) I do hope so aswell.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    On a somewhat random note I've finally finished The Minish Cap with 100% completion. The last kinstone piece I fused was with Tina the teacher a mere 4 or 5 years after buying the game. Huzzah!

Back