• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    i have a scanner but im not planning on buying crossbow training; its not even out yet, buyt its $50 in australia; i cold get an old game for that price.

@Vannila Kitsune: when i went 2 years ago, thats probably the only time i'll ever go there. its about an 18 hr flight from here

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    I'm on a boxart quest again, guys. Link's Crossbow Training. I don't have this game (nor do I plan on buying it. :x I don't think it's worth the price. But if I got it for free, then no complaints. XD) Anyway, does the North American game come in traditional Wii DVD case or is it a little sleeve like Wii Sports? If so, can someone scan the sleeve for me (front and back and inside too I guess if there's stuff in there) And can someone scan the European one (front and back)? I want to make another piece of custom cover art.

I'll scan my American one once I got home from school today. Mine came in a sleeve. I was hoping it was gonna come in a case, but it didn't. XD There wasn't really anything inside except the traditional stuff. (Register your software etc)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I've made a DVD cover for Wii Sports. My aim now is Crossbow Training (and anything else Nintendo released in a sleeve in the future)

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    i made a cover for my ex-rantal jak x last night.

do you have nero cover design triforce89?
    i gives you the size template for a cover inside and disc printing.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    By sleeve, do you all mean a little cardboard box thing that Wii Sports came in with the Wii?

Also, I have a new topic. It may be decided already who all is in Brawl, but I'd like to see on specific person in the game.

Which Zelda Character would you like to see in Brawl besides normal link?
    I'd like to see Midna. After I beat Twilight Princess, I really enjoyed having her "around" I guess you could say. Out of every game I've played in the series, she had to be my favorite. She looked so cute as an imp then when
    Spoiler:
    I still want to see her in Brawl, riding Wolf Link. That'd be awesome.

(I think I've mentioned this way in like the first two pages of this thread. xD)

~desu Saba~

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    i have to say that there are no characters that would really fit in.

my friend says that Impa should be in it though

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    deco11 , I'm a recent Mac convert. So, no Nero for me. Photoshop works just fine for cover design.

And...I want to see Vaati in Brawl. Vaati done in a Twilight Princess style would be great.

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    i'd like to see insted of different coloured outfits for link, the link from each game.

the windwaker one would be so funny

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years

Vaati as a Subspace Emmisary boss would be awesome! (in the non-human form) :D
    Midna would be cool as a playable character, with or without link! I'd prefer it if she was without him, using her twili tribe magic! Her final smash would probably be that gooey, tentacle, monster thing...

A few assist trophies could be:
    Epona
    Tingle (please no!)
    Skull Kid
    Gorons
    Zoras
    and Chu Chu's! All the different types could charge across the stage and trample people!

.Aero

Years

Vaati as a Subspace Emmisary boss would be awesome! (in the non-human form) :D
    Midna would be cool as a playable character, with or without link! I'd prefer it if she was without him, using her twili tribe magic! Her final smash would probably be that gooey, tentacle, monster thing...

A few assist trophies could be:
    Epona
    Tingle (please no!)
    Skull Kid
    Gorons
    Zoras
    and Chu Chu's! All the different types could charge across the stage and trample people!

That's what I've always thought we be so awesome. With the giant spear stabber. X3

~desu Saba~

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years

I know I've been negligent... *teary eyes* sorry.... well.. I would like to see...... navi fight on her own actually. *smiles* that would be interesting, she turns into like a great faerie or something.

~JBCBlank

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I am lost now after bing back on after a while. Anyway, I would like to see FDL (Fierce Diety Link) on Brawl as well as Vaati, Wolf Link, and Midna. Sheik and Ganondork will be great to return as well.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Time I post something here once more..
    Which Zelda Character would you like to see in Brawl besides normal Link?

Well, like other have said here:
    Fierce Diety Link (He'd look cool in TP style. I've never played Majora's Mask, but he looks cool. =P)
    Epona (Maybe not as a fighting character, but as a Helper of Link. She'd be able to flatten all the other charcters with her hooves (like galloping over them. x3))
    Midna (She's awesome. And she can fight hard, despite her size)
    Wolf Link (in or not in combination with Midna)

.Aero

Years
    Wow JBC! That's some nice artwork. ^^ I wish I could draw that good, I can only draw circles around bases of cups and stuff. xD That's how good I am.

Midna rocks, I never got to see Vatti. (was it the final boss in Minish Cap? Because I was just about to reach the end of that game and my little brother erased my game. >_> Or was it Four Swords? I locked that game after playing it for 20 hours. I accidentally hit a water switch I shouldn't have and I couldn't reverse the effect so I was just screwed from there. =[ Two Zelda games I'll never play again. xD)

~desu Saba~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back