• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Waw, congrats, JBC. =D
    Pink rules. ^_^ Not pink, but Pink does along with his golden skultulla, Goldy. =)
    Can I ask you something? What kind of horse does Pink ride on? =o

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    @Vanilla Kitsune: im up to getting the first metal for the sword. i should start playing again.

@Chronic Nightmare: Is the Super Smash Bros Fan CLub going to be revived?

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    @JBC- You are awesome. I draw anime andf wish I could post them but no scanner.
    @ deco- I guess so. I have been away for so long.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Welcome. ^^ I'll add you to the list. (see buddies? I'm getting better now. xD)

I haven't played PH myself either. I really only play console games, not handhelds, but I figure it'd be good. It was rated best handheld and seems to be at the top on reviews. If you're a real Zelda fan, I think it'd be a great addition. ^^

~desu Saba~

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Hi. I'm a fellow Zelda fan. I might as well join, am I welcome?

Let's suppose I am...

I haven't played PH. I want feedback from you guys. Is it worth it?

Or is it blasphemous to ask?

Ohmigosh it's another modz! =O

Just playing! Welcome to the club. PH is well worth it. I srsly love the game. <3

Marthmaster

The Graphic Alchemist
    Years
    I join this! I love zelda. now, anything i have to add to prove i'm a member or anything?

and also, do you have a link to that pic of Link on the right of the banner? where he's leaning up against something? 'cause i might use that in a sig.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Which picture of Link are you talking about? Welcome the club though! Yaaay. More new members!

Anywho, Oni Pichu, I love your signature. It's so cute. <3 I was at school when I welcomed you, and couldn't comment on it before.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I know what pic you're talking about and I'm pretty sure I've seen it on Deviantart before. I'll post the link as soon as I come across it. I'm pretty sure the pic was called modern Day link....
    Only how to find it, there are like a zillion drawings of Link on DA. And "modern day link" as search option gives not that pic. =0
    Okay, wish me luck on finding it. xD

*_* so many gorgeous pics...
    Meh, this is the left one XD
    https://animetayl.deviantart.com/art/Zelda-Days-and-Knights-19133000

Edit: Oh, wait I found it... Second page...that's early. xD
    https://solipherus.deviantart.com/art/Link-3407414

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Midkipblader: Pink rides Epona, *smiles* I'll make a drawing of him riding her soon, I'm working on a series of pics that show Pink using various weapons, I'll show them as I finish them.

I've played PH, It's fun, I played for a week and only got the second faerie, Then Saint of Hope took it for a day and he got all the way to the end, that really pissed me off... but then again he has like hours to play at home, I can only play for minutes at a time.

And thanx for the comments on my pics, *blushes*

~JBCBlank

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Yes it is the king. I like OoT's music the best. I wish they kept the orcarina, even if it isn't part of the story anymore. Playing music was always fun, but I just have to say the wolf think wasn't challenging enough. =P Maybe cuz I'm used to Guitar Hero and stuff. xD

Ok, Welcome you two! I'll add you to the list immediately. (The owner is back OMG! Shoot him! He's bad!)

*Games list update!*​
    Last three listed.

~desu Saba~

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back