• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Whoo! Looks like 3 votes. How many people are actually active members here? 5-6ish? There's me, deco, Dara, mudkipblader, Izy, Oni Link. I miss JBC though.

Anyway, we'll just wait for more people to see the idea before starting on a plot. The plot always comes before the title for me. That way it's easier to come up with a cool title that goes with the story.

~desu Saba~

Then wait I shall! *sits down with a blank expression*

Tell me about it...whenever I hear 'Go get another sea chart from the temple, link!' I scream in fury and rage!

What would you call the next Zelda game?

Legend of Zelda: Flute of Dimensions (I've played too much Super Paper Mario :P)

Might as well go with another instrument, eh? Something about Link having to travel to all different worlds to collect five parts of the flute that he needs to free Hyrule which has been trapped in an alternative dimension by ganon, or some other evil person...yeah...and add another temple for the master sword somewhere. :)

That one is a good one. Heckuva lot better than mine @.@

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Everyone else's is better than Princess Dara. Who knows. That game might become some weird hentai video game. XD I don't want that.

I vote we do it~ I see no harm in it.

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    I was actually thinking the other day of how Nintendo (or whoever) thinks of the titles for the games. It's most likely that they probably do what we're doing right now, and sit there until they think of something good. - "Twilight Princess", "Phantom Hourglass", "Ocarina of Time", it probably wouldn't take that long! x)
    I'd also like to know where they got "Zelda" from, as I've never heard of an origin for the name.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Its probably just a made up name. I'm sure when they though of 'Link' they thought people would laugh at it because its already a word. But now whenever i hear Link, that green-tunic wearing elf (he is an elf right? Something's telling em no) comes into my head

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    Apparently Link was chosen because with Link, Miyamoto was trying to create a character that the player could 'link' with. This is also why Link never speaks; so his personality is not fully revealed and his responses to characters and situations are left ambiguous and to the player's imagination. Nope, Link isn't an elf, he's a Hylian, but the two look damn similar :\

I know what you mean about the word. It's still funny hearing people say things like 'paste the link', 'click on the link', 'find the link', and stuff like that ^__^

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Oh i get it. Hylian. Not elf. That makes sense i guess. Elves have huge ears right? Link sure doesnt have huge ears @.@

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    ahh I dunno, they're pretty big! I've kind of got used to them now though, which makes them seem weird when I study them! >,<

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Hylians have huge ears so they can hear messages from the goddesses. I like Link's ears. They're really nifty~

Zelda is a German name from what I remember. I think I read somewhere it is a nickname for Griselda. (sp?) Apparently, it means "dark battle".

Makes since to name Zelda that huh? ;3

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Shall we get started on our little "project" then? Ok first off, we need a plot. I liked Jason's a lot...just the flute seems weird...maybe an instrument that isn't a flute? xD I was thinking more along the lines of not an instrument though, like maybe an amulet, that once 5 are close together, they fuse into a special Black Diamond that opens the alternate dimension.

Another thing we've got to decide is whether the big baddy will be Ganon[dorf] or someone completely new.

~desu Saba~

Last edited:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Hm... I have an idea for the bad guy but I'd rather not say...

I like the idea. Except maybe we should have it be stones. not amulets. like gems or something that isnt used for money. Actually i dont know if theres a game with gems used but i tihnk its a good idea. but thats just me.

[off topic edit] 500th post! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Last edited:

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    I think it should be Ganondorf;
    Spoiler:

.Aero

Years
    How bout for Ganon[dorf] he's disguised as something other than himself. Like umm...I don't know, a piggy that goes oink. xD

Well it'll be gems. Obviously there'd be the Emerald/Peridot, Ruby/Garnet, or Sapphire/Aquamarine ones. (Forest/Fire/Water) Those are always my favorite dungeons, the first three. x3 Now we need to figure out the other two. I'm thinking maybe a Topaz one. (sapphire is my favorite because it's my birthstone) I don't know the other. Then they all combine to make the....

...Opal, because doesn't it change colors kind of? Like not completely black? We can come up with a shnazzy name for it. The Opal can take you into the alternate dimension and then there are three new dungeons in there, minus the master sword one which will be right after the Opal in the real world (like whatever the ally person is gonna be say "Why don't you go visit the *insert awesome title here* to train? And Link ends up finding the master sword there)

So what do you think? xD We still need a lot of work on the plot...title should be related to whatever we call the Opal.

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    Can i join I have legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass and I'm a Link fan.

xD Sorry I didn't see your post, too busy typing mine I guess it took too long. Of course you can join. We're just starting an idea for a fan game or something (it isn't gonna be made) xD

Just read about this page of posts to see what we just started.

~desu Saba~

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    Ganondorf should be some kind of air/seaborne creature, that is repeatedly seen, yet not taken notice of in the game. Something or someone that won't cause suspicion at all throughout the game, yet when he's revealed, you'll wonder why you didn't realise all along.

.Aero

Years
    Ganondorf should be some kind of air/seaborne creature, that is repeatedly seen, yet not taken notice of in the game. Something or someone that won't cause suspicion at all throughout the game, yet when he's revealed, you'll wonder why you didn't realise all along.

I like that idea a lot actually. Would this game take place on land or sea mostly?

I need help on legend of Zelda phantom hourglass, I went chasing him in the maze broke every craked wall and now I'm stuck.

Sorry, not my area considering I don't have the game. xD Maybe someone else could help you.

~desu Saba~

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    I think we've seen enough of the sea with PH for now, so I think we should return to the land. :] I've always loved Hyrule, it feels just like home. *sighs with happiness*

and Super Smash Kid; go to the top of the maze, and on the floor there should be a symbol that looks like an eye, near another one which is unreachable over the other side of a wall... Bomb the wall ;]

.Aero

Years
    So we'll make a fishy? xD Hahahhaa I'm just messing with ya. So a flying or land dwelling animal. I nominate eagle. xD

~desu Saba~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back