• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    ahh, sims is back!
    i don't mean to put a downer on it, but it's really nothing special. it's worth the £20 (in the UK) to get it and LCT, but it's mainly just a remote enhancement, much like those wii sports packs you can buy.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Someone know any good LOZ games for playstation 2? I got one for Christmas and i have only two games to play on it @.@

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    it was high time that I had a Luigi Avatar, I haven't been giving him enough attention.
    I'm not knocking it though! it's worth it for how much it costs, and it's a nifty-looking piece of hardware!

Izy: Zelda is a Nintendo game; it won't be on any console besides a Nintendo one.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Man. Guess I'll go Zelda-less for a few more years. Oh how long those years will be.

Is there a topic anymore?

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    we should get a topic.That'd be sweet. Then i wouldnt be off topic with everything i post :X

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    I'm at the ocean temple just after the ghost ship.
    Haven't played it in months until tonight, and I've just remembered how much I despise the ocean temple ;<

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Water themed temples are always my favorite.

I got a topic. ^^

What would you call the next Zelda game?
    The Legend of Zelda: The Dawn of a New Dusk

Most retarded name I know. xD I think it's ok though. Dawn as in beginning and the dusk is like darkness falling over Hyrule.

~desu Saba~

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I dont know that sounds like a good game. I'd buy it if i could

The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Person

Mine is worse :P
    I was thinking aboutt his being a storyline when Link loses his memory or something. I just cant think of a better title

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    The Legend of Zelda: Guardians' Grief

XD I can't think of anything else besides the title of my fanfic. XD
    Instead of collection spirutual stones or something, Link needs to save the 3 guardians from Darkness.~ And then he has to find 5 pieces of something that'll cure the last guardian fromt the curse. That makes 8 main Dungeons. xD

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years

Legend of Zelda: Princess Dara

*shot* Just playing. I don't know any game titles. ._.; I am not creative enough to come up with anything.

.Aero

Years
    I like all of them (yes even your's Dara. xP That's funny though xD)

Maybe we could all vote on a game title and we can start imagining what the game would be like. Like weapons, dungeons, bosses, ect. Like we're creating our very own game. And you never know if a Zelda person creator person thing looks around PC and picks our ideas for the next game. That'd be awesome...but it won't happen. xD It'd be fun to make a game idea though.

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    Whoo! Looks like 3 votes. How many people are actually active members here? 5-6ish? There's me, deco, Dara, mudkipblader, Izy, Oni Link. I miss JBC though.

Anyway, we'll just wait for more people to see the idea before starting on a plot. The plot always comes before the title for me. That way it's easier to come up with a cool title that goes with the story.

~desu Saba~

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    I'm at the ocean temple just after the ghost ship.
    Haven't played it in months until tonight, and I've just remembered how much I despise the ocean temple ;<

Tell me about it...whenever I hear 'Go get another sea chart from the temple, link!' I scream in fury and rage!

Legend of Zelda: Flute of Dimensions (I've played too much Super Paper Mario :P)

Might as well go with another instrument, eh? Something about Link having to travel to all different worlds to collect five parts of the flute that he needs to free Hyrule which has been trapped in an alternative dimension by ganon, or some other evil person...yeah...and add another temple for the master sword somewhere. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back