• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Awesome drawing. Looks better than anything I could do. XD

Speaking of whiiich, I need to actually finish my pic. Bleh. I need some good copy paper. My notebook paper sucks. A lot.

Star

Mew Mew Fan
    Years
    Lol I Dont Think I Remember Joining This Club Weird..... Well xD Anyway Anyway Im On The Bit Where You Have To Find The Fisherman On Zelda Phantom Hourglass I Got It Like 2 Days Ago Or So xD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I guess they'll let you join, so Hi!

Nice picture, Saba ^_^

I got an idea for the bosses of the first 3 temples. =)
    Grass: - not so sure, but some plant idea. xd
    Fire: A Dragon with 2 heads, with a stone on each head/around their neck. If you'll find the bow you can use it to break the stones and when all heads are knocked out, you can start to smash to stone on it's body. =o
    Water: A giant fish/Sharkthingy that has antlers that give of Electric shocks. First you have to knock those out and then the fish'll shock himself. xD

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Lol I Dont Think I Remember Joining This Club Weird..... Well xD Anyway Anyway Im On The Bit Where You Have To Find The Fisherman On Zelda Phantom Hourglass I Got It Like 2 Days Ago Or So xD
    What island are you on so I can remember what to do?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Mudkip... It Says my name on the member list idk why i mightve joined idk tho xD

No that was Stardust-Kumo. Her nickname was Star, so I put that. xP I'll change it. (But now it's Craig2 (but squared))

~desu Saba~

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Mostly Japanese fanart sites. You can PM me, and I'll send you soooome. There's a lot. Box art is bleh. Japanese fan art is yay. XD

Nice ideas for the bosses! Not creepy ones like on TP. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    That depends on how scary you make them. xD
    I might draw the sometime...yeah, I'll do that during this week. The Dragon will be fun, 'cause I love drawing Dragons. <3
    Glad you like the idea, though... =)

Yeah, you always have nice pictures in your theme, Dara. I like this one.

.Aero

Years
    Can I have a go at the sharky-fish? I like fish and stuff a lot. ^^ (LIKE A LOT!) xD It may take me a while if I'm allowed, but hopefully it'll be worth it. xD

(P.S. Thanks for the positive comments on my picture. I'm surprised nobody mentioned the lopsidedness of his head. xD)

~desu Saba~

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Sure. I'll do the fire Dragon. I'm gonna start right now. V(^^)

Edit: Okay, I did it. But I'm not completely happy with it. =o Oh, well you get the idea. x3
    I'll draw it again, but this time on paper. Once I feel like doing so this week. ^^;
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
    I'd want to face that boss right now, it's a good idea. ^^ How do you even make those pictures? And so quickly too!?

~desu Saba~

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Woah! Nice boss there! Just out of interest, but what program do you use?

I have a grass boss idea! Its a large plant like body that is attached to the ceiling by three vines, so you cant reach it with a sword. The body spits out poisonous gunge at you from a tube. You have to boomerang the vines so they split and it falls to the ground where you attack its weak underbelly with your sword! :D

.Aero

Years
    BLAH! We need to change the order of obtaining items. xD (Bow in the fire temple, boomerang in the forest...then what in the water? Of course I was thinking Hook Shot/Claw Shot when I drew up the boss. But I think it would work better with the boomerang on the water boss. (I didn't stay true to the sharky idea, instead I made a squid. xD) I'll show you the pic in a sec.

Prism Demon: Squid
    Picture:
    Spoiler:

Info:
    Spoiler:

Prism Demon: Puffer Fish
    Picture:
    Spoiler:

Info:
    Spoiler:

Hope you like both. ^^ But if they were in the game, they'd be more detailed and demonic looking. xD

I think that the first 5 dungeons' bosses should be called Prism Demon: *insert type of creature here* Prisms can separate light to make different colors, so like the colors of the gems. Also to show that worlds are split. (Like the dimensions) Also, I think the active members should each work on one dungeon. Like for me, the Water Temple. xD (doy!)

~desu Saba~

Last edited:

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    The bosses are so coooool. I LOVE the dragon. Wow.. that is just pure awesome.

I talked to JBC you guys. I showed them all your pictures, and she said they were easy to work with, and would re draw them in her style. She said she was banned from PC for a while cause of failing a class, but should be back soon. She said expect a drawing for everyone in a week. She can even draw with description. So.. message her on MSN! XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Waw, Saba, those ideas are cool. =D
    It'd be fun to fight them.
    *starts to sharpen arrows* x3
    Great Idea for the Prism Demon.
    If possible I'd like to do the Fire Dungeon. As I'm kinda fan of fire (not a pyromaniac, but I like fire creatures. >_>)
    Just one question: most of the time the Fire dungeon is situated within Death Mountain. Should it be the same, or can I choose another location. Not that it'll be so different. Probably another Vulcano. ^^"

Thanks for liking my Dragon Boss picture. ^_^
    As for the program I use, Jason, It's Photoshop. I've gotten used to working with it now, I guess.

Great you heard, JBC, Dara. I'm looking forward to her drawings. =)

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Oh, thanks! Can I do the sand temple? I really love sand monsters and things! I also have some good sand boss ideas and some item ideas too :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back