• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Yeah! Me too! With all the mummies and stuff! The battle at the end was awesome! But i'm afraid to say that no temple can match up to the Temple of Time in TP! Mmmmmm, I loved the music in that place...:P

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah,that's right. The Temple of Time was very well done. It made you feel really small when walking between the walls of an Temple so Majestic built by an ancient civilication.

My favourite boss is the one in The Arbiter's Grounds. At least the first part of the battle. Spinning on your Beyblade Spinner, makes it really fun.
    My favourite temple would be the one on the top of Snowpeak Moutain. Don't know why, at least not for sure, but it feels kinda different than other dungeons.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Ok, so Mudkipblader, you got the fire dungeon. As for location, you can make it wherever you wish. (I still need to think exactly where mine will be, but I know it's under Lake Hyrule.) This is gonna be so fun. ^^ I choose Sapphire as the Water Temples Jem. Fire can choose between Ruby and Garnet, and the sand one could be Topaz or another yellow-orange-sandy colored gem. (Topaz is all I can think of right now. xP) We need a Forest Temple leader, and a hmm...what should the last of the normal world five be? (Then the last 4 we can all do together, we'll have Time of course, but those aren't places for gems and we'll have to come up with something else for Link to collect like he did the mirror in TP...he did collect a mirror right? Or was the Helmet second?)

I'll create enemies that you'll find in the water temple, including ways to beat them. And maybe I'll make a map. ^^ (Jeez, if Nintendo just looked here, that'd be so cool if our game became real. ^^)

~desu Saba~

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah that would be amazing. ^_^

Yeah, Link collected the Mirror after the Fused Shadows.
    I'd probably use the Ruby, since Garnet is less known, I think. Just as Sapphire and Emerald for Water and Grass.
    For a last normal temple.. What about an Ice one? You could collect the Frozen Diamond or something. xD

What could Link collect? Hm... What about the pieces of a Sword or a Shield, which would allow him to see Ganondorf as who he really is and to be able to attack him when Ganon travels through the demensions during the Boss Battle. It's like in TP when you get the chance to change into a Wolf.. A bit at least...

Btw, I came up with a design for the Grass boss. =O
    It looks a damn lot like the one in The WindWaker, though. xD
    Spoiler:

Quidoo

Years
    Yeah! The sand gem will be a topaz!
    The last could be in a sky temple (diamond), then 3 more dungeons for the Light Armour and then another for the Master sword...

I'll get to work on enemy design, boss design and maybe a temple map with all the puzzles! Yay! I think the Sand Temple item should be a glass sheild that reflects light, like in WW! :D

PS: Yeah, the ice temple is a good idea! But didn't we agree on the Light Armour for the last temples that protects you from the alternate dimension? Or am I going crazy? :\
    That grass boss is awesome, just like the one I had imagined! :D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I kinda remember something like that.... I'm suffering from amnesia right now. [/kidding] xd

Yeah, the item of the Sand Temple in WW was the Mirror Shield, right? And in Ocarina of Time also. xD Which reminds me of the fact that I still have to free that last carpenter... Stupid Gerudo Thieves >_<*

Yey, Glad you like it. ^_^

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I completely forgot about the armor...xP Yeah, and we'll need 5 dungeons after collecting the 5 gems then...

Forest: Emerald/Peridot
    Fire: Ruby
    Water: Sapphire
    Sand: Topaz
    Ice: Diamond (I think that'd work best because most people associate ice with snow which is white)
    *Name pending*: Master Sword + Opal of Extent created (fusing of the 5 gems, which we should really come up with a special name for.)
    *Name pending*: Light Shield
    *Name pending*: Light Armor
    *Name pending*: Light Boots?
    *Name pending*: Beat the game. xP

How bout we kind of create a guide for the game. xD Like we all create a walkthrough for our dungeons.

~desu Saba~

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Sounds like a great Idea... but that would take a while. =O

I'd iether make the 5th Dungeon the Themple of Time (because of the Master Sword was sealed there) or The Temple of Extend. (That just sounds cool xD With a gem-ish like lay-out.) Oh, I could imagine it just like that~

Maybe you can change the Light Boots to Light Arrows? Or make it two items?
    1-Fuse the Master Sword with the light of the Opal of Extend
    2-Light Arrows

We could start a RP in the RP-section, otherwise.. In wich only members that have signed in this club could join. =O

Quidoo

Years
    Woah! Writing our own walkthrough woulkd be awesome! And I really like the Temple of Extent idea! Would that be the place where the 5 gems fuse? I think the light objects should be the Light Sword (Fusion of the master sword with opal), Light Sheild and Light Armour! The three basic objects that link uses!

Forest: Emerald
    Ice: Diamond
    Temple of Time: Master Sword
    Temple of Courage: Light Shield
    Temple of Wisdom: Light Armor
    Temple of Power: Light Sword
    Ganons Castle:Final Boss Battle

Thats pretty much what I think should happen

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Sounds good what you said. =D

Yeah, thought so. Since the the "main gem" is called the Opal of Extend, it would be created in the Temple of Extend.
    I feel like doing some dungeon-layouts right now. 8D
    But I'm not that good with backgrounds. xD
    I might paste all these doodles together and post them on Deviantart. xD

Quidoo

Years
    Yeah! I'm all hyped! XD
    I'll start doig the enemies for the sand temple now! And I have a few more ideas for the themes of the three last temples

Forest: Emerald
    Ice: Diamond
    Temple of Time: Master Sword
    Temple of Extent: The gem themed one
    Temple of Courage: Light Shield: Should be really scary and full of traps (you need courage)
    Temple of Wisdom: Light Armor: Should be long and gruelling with lots of puzzles (you need wisdom)
    Temple of Power: Light Sword: A Linear temple filled with loads of really tough enemies (you need power)
    Ganons Castle:Final Boss Battle

Can I also design the Temple of Power and its enemies/boss? :D
    Time to get to work on those walkthroughs!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Sure.
    About the Temples of the Triforce, great despriction.
    They'd probably be situated in the dimension of the Triforce Realm or something. xD

For the final temple, I had thought of some wierd version of Hyrule Castle. Since in another dimension it wouldn't probably the same.
    With some effects of the Twiligth Realm. x3
    What do you think?

Quidoo

Years
    Oooh! Yeah that sounds eerie! Nice one :P
    Does there have to be an item in every single dungeon, 'cause i'm having real trouble in thinking one for the Power Temple...I was thinking maybe about winged boots or winged cap that allow him to fly for short periods, lol

Quidoo

Years
    No, thats what you get at the end of the temple, y'know, i'm thinking about the mid way item that you get from the mid-boss that you need to fight the boss, thats usually the pattern right? =)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh, yes. If you see it that way...
    Well, maybe you should think of the boss first and then find an item that could be used to defeat him.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Ok I haven't quite read everything yet, I just wanna call dibs on whatever boss there is to draw next. I haven't actually played any of the games *turns away in shame*
    but I really wanna do something!

Last edited:

Quidoo

Years
    Yeah, I have, the boss is a giant flying serpent (rayquaza style! =P) on top of a large tower that you fire bomb arrows at to get rid of the armour, then it flies around the top of the tower much faster, so you need to get up higher and have an all out brawl by firing an arrow at its forehead (there is a gem/eye), then it crashes down to the floor where you slash it with your sword...so you dont really need another item...

@Izy: Everyone is designing their own temple, so you can draw all the enemies/ bosses/ items etc for any one of these temples:

Forest Temple
    Ice Temple
    Temple of Time
    Temple of Courage
    Temple of Wisdom

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back