• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puflwiz

It is time you are died
    Years
    I should become a co owner since i wrote my own story. I could post it if you want.

P.S.Toon link OWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Wind Waker Link is cool. =D
    Yet, I cannot draw him.
    If I try to draw WW Link this is what you get...

Spoiler:

More like Oracle Link or something. xD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Well, thank you. ^^
    I don't like OC. =o I've tried it before, but PS is easier for me. x3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah, it's a very cute drawing. :3

Maybe that's because WW Link doesn't have the "right human anatomy", if you can call it that way. =o

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Thank ye Went! I thought it wasn't a good drawing at all. XD It makes me feel good knowing people like it. <3

I'm glad Toon Link has a more.. refined style. Of course, it would be stupid to call him Toon Link ans hime looking like TP Link. XD

Puflwiz

It is time you are died
    Years
    Ok, I really didnt spend too much time on it so can you guys just help me out a bit?
    Things you need to know before reading it
    1. Not sure if i should continue.
    2. This is the Link from Twilight Princess.
    3. find any stuff that you can help out on please do Im open for suggestions.
    4.I have its name but im not sure about it.
    5. Twilight princess and phantom hourglass are the only LoZ i played
    6 I cannot give you pictures via i dont have a scanner.
    Here we go.

The Ledgend Of Zelda; Secret Of The Tri Force

Link had just beaten Gannondorf. Hyrule has returned to its normal, somewhat chaotic self.While link was walking out of Telmas bar he saw a group ( three of them) of men dressed in Light brown shirts and sun hats, like archeologists. They started talking to people. At the end of there little talk people pointed to link. When the archeologists reached Link they asked If hes link. Link replies. Ther start talking about how the found some ancient ruins in the desert. But its filled with monsters so they cant explore it. They belive it from the Yotom ( need better name), A race that was wiped out four million years ago. Link agrees. Next thing you know, your at the temple. ( This is were you "learn to play")At the end of the temple you see a cage (Not a regular cage an energy one) on a pedistal, link starts approuching. The closer link gets the more the tri force symbol on his had burns. Its like its telling you to get away. The tri force symbol glows, but not its usual gold, but deep red. Even the symbol on his sheild is glowing red. When he reaches the cage he sees a tri force piece. But all three are in the castle. when he goes to grab it the middle of his tri force symbol starts to glow. ( oh the pain hes feeling). When he starts to reach for it, the pain on his hand is unmanageable but his curosity keeps him going. When he finaly grabs it the pain all stops at once. He looks at it. A dark endity Appears from the object for a split. Second and enters links body. He falls on the floor. The last thing he saw was the feet of the archeologist. The last thing he heard was foot steps. Then he blacks out.

Like i said i havent given this much tought. I kind of just got this idea and jotted it down. Tell me if its worth continuing.

Last edited:

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Ok, I really didnt spend too much time on it so can you guys just help me out a bit?
    Things you need to know before reading it
    1. Not sure if i should continue.
    2. This is the Link from Twilight Princess.
    3. find any stuff that you can help out on please do Im open for suggestions.
    4.I have its name but im not sure about it.
    5. Twilight princess and phantom hourglass are the only LoZ i played
    6 I cannot give you pictures via i dont have a scanner.
    Here we go.

The Ledgend Of Zelda; Secret Of The Tri Force

Link had just beaten Gannondorf. Hyrule has returned to its normal, somewhat chaotic self.While link was walking out of Telmas bar he saw a group ( three of them) of men dressed in Light brown shirts and sun hats, like archeologists. They started talking to people. At the end of there little talk people pointed to link. When the archeologists reached Link they asked If hes link. Link replies. Ther start talking about how the found some ancient ruins in the desert. But its filled with monsters so they cant explore it. They belive it from the Yotom ( need better name), A race that was wiped out four million years ago. Link agrees. Next thing you know, your at the temple. ( This is were you "learn to play")At the end of the temple you see a cage (Not a regular cage an energy one) on a pedistal, link starts approuching. The closer link gets the more the tri force symbol on his had burns. Its like its telling you to get away. The tri force symbol glows, but not its usual gold, but deep red. Even the symbol on his sheild is glowing red. When he reaches the cage he sees a tri force piece. But all three are in the castle. when he goes to grab it the middle of his tri force symbol starts to glow. ( oh the pain hes feeling). When he starts to reach for it, the pain on his hand is unmanageable but his curosity keeps him going. When he finaly grabs it the pain all stops at once. He looks at it. A dark endity Appears from the object for a split. Second and enters links body. He falls on the floor. The last thing he saw was the feet of the archeologist. The last thing he heard was foot steps. Then he blacks out.

Like i said i havent given this much tought. I kind of just got this idea and jotted it down. Tell me if its worth continuing.

Awesome story! So is that other triforce piece the final peice of the triforce that slots in the middle, which makes it the tetraforce? Or is it just some evil, fake triforce piece? It would be cool if you decided to continue...it sure is different from the 'regular' LoZ story anyway =D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh, Jason. =O You are taking my Idea... XD
    Ever since I've drawin Dark (DN Angel) as Shadow Link, I've given him that piece of the Triforce. :3
    I call it the Triforce of Darkness, it's black and upside down. xD As long as Dark is able to control the evil force inside of him, the triforce means nothing, but once the darkness grows too strong it takes him over and makes him evil. Of course he'll manage to revert back... >_>

At you're story Puflwiz, it sure is a good beginning. =) You should work it out more and continue to write. =D

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Oh, Jason. =O You are taking my Idea... XD
    Ever since I've drawin Dark (DN Angel) as Shadow Link, I've given him that piece of the Triforce. :3
    I call it the Triforce of Darkness, it's black and upside down. xD As long as Dark is able to control the evil force inside of him, the triforce means nothing, but once the darkness grows too strong it takes him over and makes him evil. Of course he'll manage to revert back... >_>

At you're story Puflwiz, it sure is a good beginning. =) You should work it out more and continue to write. =D

Triforce of darkness, huh? Well you thought of it first =D
    Does that mean there is an evil godess too!? O__O That would be awesome =)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    An Evil Goddess? That's like totally awesome!.... stuff for a fanfic/RP. 8D
    I'm gonna play as Dark

No, it would be cool if the upside down triangle would get a role too. =)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I'm still a regular member on the list, even though I'm one of the most active here. xD
    But it'd be cool to play one... but wouldn't that be a bit like FS?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I think I have all these games except the Wii mini game spin offs… does that mean I'm a fangirl?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back