• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    So you suddenly turned female? ._."
    I only have Twilight Princess, WindWaker and Ocarina of Time... but I played some of the GB games. =3

IT'S MIDKIPBLADER! ONE 'D', not 2! ONE! And no space, plz. >O

*cough*

It's the universal abbriviation of Four Swords .

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    If I'm needed as a female xD j/k
    You know how it is… guys go nuts when new games come out screaming their lungs out and such xD
    I've only completed LoZ DX (GBC one), Twilight Princes, Windwaker and Phantom Hourglass xD
    MB is fine for me =3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah, for you, but I hate it when people misspell my username/real name. >_>
    I've completed TP, WW, OoT, OoA, MC... I thinkt these are the ones.

Puflwiz

It is time you are died
    Years
    Oh, Jason. =O You are taking my Idea... XD
    Ever since I've drawin Dark (DN Angel) as Shadow Link, I've given him that piece of the Triforce. :3
    I call it the Triforce of Darkness, it's black and upside down. xD As long as Dark is able to control the evil force inside of him, the triforce means nothing, but once the darkness grows too strong it takes him over and makes him evil. Of course he'll manage to revert back... >_>

At you're story Puflwiz, it sure is a good beginning. =) You should work it out more and continue to write. =D

Can you some how Show me him? To tell the truth ... I dont want to spoil it ill tell you on bottom.

Im going to start my story from the beggining every time i continue.

The Ledgend Of Zelda; Secret Of The Tri Force

Link had just beaten Gannondorf. Hyrule has returned to its normal, somewhat chaotic self.While link was walking out of Telmas bar he saw a group ( three of them) of men dressed in Light brown shirts and sun hats, like archeologists. They started talking to people. At the end of there little talk people pointed to link. When the archeologists reached Link they asked If hes link. Link replies. Ther start talking about how the found some ancient ruins in the desert. But its filled with monsters so they cant explore it. They belive it from the Yotom ( need better name), A race that was wiped out four million years ago. Link agrees. Next thing you know, your at the temple. ( This is were you "learn to play")At the end of the temple you see a cage (Not a regular cage an energy one) on a pedistal, link starts approuching. The closer link gets the more the tri force symbol on his had burns. Its like its telling you to get away. The tri force symbol glows, but not its usual gold, but deep red. Even the symbol on his sheild is glowing red. When he reaches the cage he sees a tri force piece. But all three are in the castle. when he goes to grab it the middle of his tri force symbol starts to glow. ( oh the pain hes feeling). When he starts to reach for it, the pain on his hand is unmanageable but his curosity keeps him going. When he finaly grabs it the pain all stops at once. He looks at it. A dark endity Appears from the object for a split. Second and enters links body. He falls on the floor. The last thing he saw was the feet of the archeologist. The last thing he heard was foot steps. Then he blacks out.

Heres the new part hope you enjoy it. you will be shocked.

Link wakes up in the doctors office. Still a little dazed he trys to sit up, failing misrably.
    He sees his sword and sheild on the other side of the room. Trying to get up again.When he finally gets up...something strange happens. He no longer has control over his body. He grabs his sword and shield. The sword gets coverd with a dark shrowd. He walks to the door, the burst open. But before leaving he turns around and streaches his arm out. The artifact comes to him and he leaves.walking out some children are all exited to see him up again. Link does something he would never do. He slashes the one of the children with his sword. The other children run. The injured one says" You monster! Why would you do that?! We ment no harm. we jus- Ahhhhhhhhh"
    The child has been silenced... for good. Link could not believe he just did that but he couldnt stop himself. The guards are all on him but with one slash ove his sword and they fall. Link walks into the hyrulian castle. Killing the guards one by one. Once he reached the tri force chamber. He inserted the artifact. It fit right in the middle of the tri force. Just then, a hord of guards suround link. Princess Zelda folowed. Shock that it was link. Just about when the guards were going to capture link, The tri force lifted in the air. The center piece glowing and the outer pieces loosing color. The room turned pitch black withthe only source of light being the tri force. The center piece was opening a portal. A dark beast ( Need to think about it) amerged from it. Then disappeared. The room was light again, But the guard were all gone. The only remaining were link and zelda. Link could still not control himsefl.Link lunged for Zelda.

To Be Continued...

How you like it. I only think this through when im in class (Stupid calculas teacher) When im bord.
    Oh and Midkipblader, Im sorry that was also my idea... Part of it ( im not telling which)

Last edited:

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Teeeechnically, I can't edit his post saying you're a member, but I can tell him you are a member. When Leader-sama signs on, he'll add ye to the list.

We need princess nao. XD JK. Dara (Also known as.. Me oO) is my RP chara~ I just like being apart of Zelda stories for some reason. XD

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Okay doke~ :3

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

I found this a long time ago.. and thought it was pretty funny. XD

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    D'aaww. It was a good story with an interesting plot. I've never really made any fanfictions that were good so, you're much better than me. I suck with feedback. D: Sowwy.

The plot is really good though. =]

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    For your story... I suck at feedback, but here is something I noticed that you were doing alot. You need to space out your sentences after you put a period at the end. Does that make sense? xD I wasn't sure how to word it..

"( This is were you "learn to play")"
    What does this mean? D: Is this going to be some game or something?

Ill try to post more later. Gotta go to school xD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Sure I can show Dark to you. =3 Well, can you imagine the character in my avatar and signature in a Shadow Link outfit? Yes? That's great. No? Look here: https://mudkipblader.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Knight-of-Hyrule-Vector-76306799
    You can't see the sign on his hand because he's gloved, but he has it on his right (and sword-) hand.
    And don't worry about the upside down triforce Idea... I'm sure more people are intrigued by the bare triangle between the golden glimmers. [/O_O"]

As for your story, I hope you continue it. =) You might try to get rid of the type-errors, but that's a minor flaw. Also, if you are willing to make it -very- long story, you could add more details. :3 You don't have to add too much... otherwise it'll become a boring piece...
    I can't give feedback on the idea, because that's yours to complete, but so far, it looks indeed very interesting. =)

Lol @ that GIF, Dara. Go Dance, Link. :3
    I like your signature, it's cute. ^^

Puflwiz

It is time you are died
    Years
    Ok All you said is that you suck at feed back. Ill continue my story now

Link had just beaten Gannondorf. Hyrule has returned to its normal, somewhat chaotic self.While link was walking out of Telmas bar he saw a group ( three of them) of men dressed in Light brown shirts and sun hats, like archeologists. They started talking to people. At the end of there little talk people pointed to link. When the archeologists reached Link they asked If hes link. Link replies. Ther start talking about how the found some ancient ruins in the desert. But its filled with monsters so they cant explore it. They belive it from the Yotom ( need better name), A race that was wiped out four million years ago. Link agrees. Next thing you know, your at the temple. ( If this turns into a game, this is were you "learn to play")At the end of the temple you see a cage (Not a regular cage an energy one) on a pedistal, link starts approuching. The closer link gets the more the tri force symbol on his had burns. Its like its telling you to get away. The tri force symbol glows, but not its usual gold, but deep red. Even the symbol on his sheild is glowing red. When he reaches the cage he sees a tri force piece. But all three are in the castle. when he goes to grab it the middle of his tri force symbol starts to glow. ( oh the pain hes feeling). When he starts to reach for it, the pain on his hand is unmanageable but his curosity keeps him going. When he finaly grabs it the pain all stops at once. He looks at it. A dark endity Appears from the object for a split. Second and enters links body. He falls on the floor. The last thing he saw was the feet of the archeologist. The last thing he heard was foot steps. Then he blacks out.

Link wakes up in the doctors office. Still a little dazed he trys to sit up, failing misrably.He sees his sword and sheild on the other side of the room. Trying to get up again.When he finally gets up...something strange happens. He no longer has control over his body. He grabs his sword and shield. The sword gets coverd with a dark shrowd. He walks to the door, the burst open. But before leaving he turns around and streaches his arm out. The artifact comes to him and he leaves. Walking out, some children are all exited to see him up again. Link does something he would never do. He slashes the one of the children with his sword. The other children run. The injured one says" You monster! Why would you do that?! We ment no harm. we jus- Ahhhhhhhhh"
    The child has been silenced... for good. Link could not believe he just did that but he couldnt stop himself. The guards are all on him but with one slash ove his sword and they fall. Link walks into the hyrulian castle. Killing the guards one by one. Once he reached the tri force chamber. He inserted the artifact. It fit right in the middle of the tri force. Just then, a hord of guards suround link. Princess Zelda folowed. Shock that it was link. Just about when the guards were going to capture link, The tri force lifted in the air. The center piece glowing and the outer pieces loosing color. The room turned pitch black with the only source of light being the tri force. The center piece was opening a portal. A dark beast (Need to think about how it looks like) amerged from it. Then disappeared. The room was light again, But the guard were all gone. The only remaining were link and zelda. Link could still not control himsefl. Link lunged for Zelda.

Heres the new part.

Acting fast Zelda casts a binding spell. Link stops cold. Frozen in place. She sees a flash of red light coming from outside. Looking outside she sees the people of her kingdom being attacked by smaller versions of the beast that came out of the triforce. With link being absolutely no help, she decides that she must save the people... by herself. Zelda creats (Excuse my spelling) a sword out of her magic.
    Its chaos in castle town. The creatures are turning all the residents to stone, then they wisp away in the dust. Left and right people were dying. Right as a group of people were going to be turned into stone, the creature spit in half. Behind it was Zelda hodling the sword. Zelda starts slashing every monster until they were all gone. Then The fortune teller ( The very very fat lady that show were heart pieces are, She finally becomes usefull) comes running up to Zelda and starts saying "Thank you, thank you we thought we were all goners. How can we ever... Wait you have a strange auora. Its very powerful and... Evil. Has any one been acting strange around you?" Zelda noddes an motions her to follow her. Once inside the tri force chamber,were link is still motionless. The fortune teller starts saying that a dark entidy is controling link, and that the only way for him to be back in control is if you get a realy strong force. A good one. Zelda turns around and starts to leave. "Where are you going?" asks the fortune teller asks. "To get the source of all good" Zelda reponds. " The master sword"

To be continued...

1.In stead of me asking for feed back ill ask how you liked it.
    2.Oh and yes if this ever turned into a game..you get to play as Zelda.
    3.lo-chan:If it ever turned into a game ( I hate school).
    4.oh and midkipblader? You are an AMAZING DRAWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    5. expect a story everyday at atleast 5:00 if im still thinking about it... ill post it

Last edited:

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    Good story, but you also need to improve on spelling D: Other then that, I think its good :3 And I hate school too so your not alone xD

Nice picture Kitsu Kitsu xD

Puflwiz

It is time you are died
    Years
    I would have it posted by now but I got a pm and it canceled it ill have it by 6:00

Link had just beaten Gannondorf. Hyrule has returned to its normal, somewhat chaotic self.While link was walking out of Telmas bar he saw a group ( three of them) of men dressed in Light brown shirts and sun hats, like archeologists. They started talking to people. At the end of there little talk people pointed to link. When the archeologists reached Link they asked If hes link. Link replies. Ther start talking about how the found some ancient ruins in the desert. But its filled with monsters so they cant explore it. They belive it from the Yotom ( need better name), A race that was wiped out four million years ago. Link agrees. Next thing you know, your at the temple. ( If this turns into a game, this is were you "learn to play")At the end of the temple you see a cage (Not a regular cage an energy one) on a pedistal, link starts approuching. The closer link gets the more the tri force symbol on his had burns. Its like its telling you to get away. The tri force symbol glows, but not its usual gold, but deep red. Even the symbol on his sheild is glowing red. When he reaches the cage he sees a tri force piece. But all three are in the castle. when he goes to grab it the middle of his tri force symbol starts to glow. ( oh the pain hes feeling). When he starts to reach for it, the pain on his hand is unmanageable but his curosity keeps him going. When he finaly grabs it the pain all stops at once. He looks at it. A dark endity Appears from the object for a split. Second and enters links body. He falls on the floor. The last thing he saw was the feet of the archeologist. The last thing he heard was foot steps. Then he blacks out.

Link wakes up in the doctors office. Still a little dazed he trys to sit up, failing misrably.He sees his sword and sheild on the other side of the room. Trying to get up again.When he finally gets up...something strange happens. He no longer has control over his body. He grabs his sword and shield. The sword gets coverd with a dark shrowd. He walks to the door, the burst open. But before leaving he turns around and streaches his arm out. The artifact comes to him and he leaves. Walking out, some children are all exited to see him up again. Link does something he would never do. He slashes the one of the children with his sword. The other children run. The injured one says" You monster! Why would you do that?! We ment no harm. we jus- Ahhhhhhhhh"
    The child has been silenced... for good. Link could not believe he just did that but he couldnt stop himself. The guards are all on him but with one slash ove his sword and they fall. Link walks into the hyrulian castle. Killing the guards one by one. Once he reached the tri force chamber. He inserted the artifact. It fit right in the middle of the tri force. Just then, a hord of guards suround link. Princess Zelda folowed. Shock that it was link. Just about when the guards were going to capture link, The tri force lifted in the air. The center piece glowing and the outer pieces loosing color. The room turned pitch black with the only source of light being the tri force. The center piece was opening a portal. A dark beast (Need to think about how it looks like) amerged from it. Then disappeared. The room was light again, But the guard were all gone. The only remaining were link and zelda. Link could still not control himsefl. Link lunged for Zelda.

Acting fast Zelda casts a binding spell. Link stops cold. Frozen in place. She sees a flash of red light coming from outside. Looking outside she sees the people of her kingdom being attacked by smaller versions of the beast that came out of the triforce. With link being absolutely no help, she decides that she must save the people... by herself. Zelda creats (Excuse my spelling) a sword out of her magic.
    Its chaos in castle town. The creatures are turning all the residents to stone, then they wisp away in the dust. Left and right people were dying. Right as a group of people were going to be turned into stone, the creature spit in half. Behind it was Zelda hodling the sword. Zelda starts slashing every monster until they were all gone. Then The fortune teller ( The very very fat lady that show were heart pieces are, She finally becomes usefull) comes running up to Zelda and starts saying "Thank you, thank you we thought we were all goners. How can we ever... Wait you have a strange auora. Its very powerful and... Evil. Has any one been acting strange around you?" Zelda noddes an motions her to follow her. Once inside the tri force chamber,were link is still motionless. The fortune teller starts saying that a dark entidy is controling link, and that the only way for him to be back in control is if you get a realy strong force. A good one. Zelda turns around and starts to leave. "Where are you going?" asks the fortune teller asks. "To get the source of all good" Zelda reponds. " The master sword"

Heres the new part.

Although all of castel town guards pleaded, Zelda still left. Ordering for the guards to not follow her under any circumstances. The journey to the master sword was long ( and yes ) it was hard. But finally she made it. To the secret forest. With the master sword in her sights, theres no stoping her. That is until two statues came to life and blocked her path. " WHO GOES THERE?" the first one asks." Princess Zelda, the heir to the throne" she responds. " My dear friend link has been corupted by a fourth tri-force piece"."A FOURTH PIECE!?" the second one exlames." THE FOURTH TRI FORCE PIECE IS PURE EVIL. YOU FRIEND HAS NO CONTROLL OF WHAT HESE DOING. USE THIS SWORD TO HELP HIM CONTROL HIMSELF". The two statues walk back to their original positions and turn back into stone. Zelda walks up to the masters sword but, the closer she gets the more the tri-force symbol on he hand burns.

1.Im stoping here for suspence.
    2.You can stop with the feedback
    3. yes there are mispellings but i dont want to fix them.
    4. I cant wait to brawl you Vanilla =] and i still didnt beat that temple too
    5. it would be longer but it quit since i got a pm

Last edited:

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Ah, interesting chapter. I remember reading about the Tetraforce a while ago. Apparently, someone did speculate it was evil. I like how you are referring or maybe weren't referring, to that.

BTWs, Brawling you does sound fun Puflwiz. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back