• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
  • I can't to do it iether.
    but if we wan't to make a game like that, we need to hack Twilight Princess. 8D

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
  • tp would be nearly impossible to hack and would take 1000s of hours to edit.

ive been thinking about rom hacking; it sounds like a challenge...

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I can always keep on dreaming~
    Scripting is a challenge. =O
    But we're getting offtopic. =)

I have a stupid question.
    What's your favourite Legend of Zelda Cross over?

Ho-oh arabia

Yeah, i started the fire.
    Years
  • wow, haven't been here in a while. nice to see that this club is still alive n' kickn! Vote for your fav. character!
    Link.
    Zelda
    Gannon
    Gannondorf
    Tingle
    Ilia
    Zant
    Skull Kid (aka Majora)
    Navi
    Lord Jabu Jabu.

I vote Gannon (beast form of Gannondorf) cause he looks so FLIPPIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • *Twitches at Ganon and Ganondorf with two N's* X_X
    Actually my favourite character from a Zelda game is Tetra, but from the list I would vote Tingle. Yeah, I that weird.

By, the way, what's a crossover? XD

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • Crossover is like, a character interacting with a another character from a completely different series. There are a lot of cross over shippers.

EX: Ike (FE) and Snake (MGS) being in a relationship together.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • OR If Link throws a pokeball and tingle comes out. O_o Hehehehehe. I can picture it now. xD

Wait, when does SSB:B come out? And we'll all need to exchange friend codes when we get it. (I have it reserved so xP) Maybe four of us could have a "Who's Best with Link" battle! xD

~desu Saba~

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
  • OR If Link throws a pokeball and tingle comes out. O_o Hehehehehe. I can picture it now. xD

Wait, when does SSB:B come out? And we'll all need to exchange friend codes when we get it. (I have it reserved so xP) Maybe four of us could have a "Who's Best with Link" battle! xD

~desu Saba~

Aww...I couldn't join in...stupid UK...*grumble grumble* It sounds a good idea though!

Speaking of Brawl...

MAJOR BRAWL SPOILERS! (to do with LoZ)
    Spoiler:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Oh wow, that really sucks. They shouldn't have done that at all. Midna and Wolf Link would have been a way better choice than Cel-shaded Link. He'll just be a clone. >_>

~desu Saba~

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
  • I guess so...but he has some different items, such as the hammer and the Deku Leaf!
    His FS could be freezing time with the Phantom Hourglass...or blowing people away with the Wind Waker Baton thing :P

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • But they are all balanced. Mario, Samus, Zelda, etc, must actually connect. It can miss, or do minimum damage. Bowser, Ganon, Fox, they can be avoided. Link, Olimar (& Pikmin), Meta Knight, they don't KO, just do great damage.

I like Toon Link. I expect the Wind Waker to be used.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I didn't. WindWaker is cool. =3
    Haven't played PH yet, but I'd like to. =O

Oh, sounds great for SSBB, now I really want to play it now. :D

Yeah, a cross over is mixing Anime (or game in this question)

Mine is crossing DN Angel and Legend of Zelda to make Dark dark Link. =3
    It looks really cool in my oppinion. ^_^
    When I've finished my vector, I'll show it here so you can judge yourself. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back