• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
  • Yeah so...ummm....yeah I'm gonna take a break from PC. As some of you have noticed I'm not as active anymore. If you want my AIM screen name before I leave tomorrow, just PM me. ^^ Just don't give it out to ANYONE! It contains my real name...well you know what? I'm just gonna let you get the one in my profile. xD That way no one knows my real name but Ichi-chan.

Check the Goodbye Thread tomorrow for my post. I will miss everyone, but I plan to come back eventually. In the meantime, I nominate Dara to be the temp-lead. Just call her the TL. xD So she'll be in charge until I come back. If she does not want to take the position, Mudkipblader would be my next choice. ^^

~desu Saba~

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • I'm the TL? Looks like Twilight Princess Link. XP All right Leader-sama! I've got it handeled and under control. I will do my best! *salutes*

I'll miss ya Leader-sama.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Oh, you're leaving, Saba? =O
    That's so sad. Our leader is leaving. T_T

damn, Dara takes the job XD

The Legend of Zelda Crew'll miss you, Saba.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
  • The owner left..? o.o Wow, snap I haven't been here in forever D: Bye owner of the club! Good luck in um.. Eh.. I don't know why your leaving but if its for school then good luck in that! xD Congrats Kitsu Kitsu for becoming TL! =D

Whats the topic..? ._.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Gee, I keep forgetting to post here.

Oh, Super Smash Brawl! It looks waaayyy awesome. :D
    I like how they've got Toon Link, although I dislike the name, it doesn't sound good. D:

OOH. SPARKLY.

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
  • thats in japanese. they'll probably change it for the us release.

i can't wait to play as lucario and diddy kong.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Me nether, I really need a Wii! No fare they're expensive.. not as much as a PS3 but... still I have no money to even buy a Wii box... TT_TT I have a friend who has one, when he get's brawl I'm gonna raid his house. XD

~JBCBlank

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back