• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    No, I haven't... Isn't that cool? 8D
    If you'd make a game like that it'd be cool if you could decide your own path, and not have to stick to one thing. =o

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    No, I haven't... Isn't that cool? 8D
    If you'd make a game like that it'd be cool if you could decide your own path, and not have to stick to one thing. =o
    well you do you can be the low life of the clan or the mighty leader it is all up to you. Just as a main goal you would have the obtaining of getting the master forge. I changed the name cause its cooler like that. Also you would be ale to steal it. As a thief it would be easy, a mage medium, and a warrior hard. Why like that?
    1. A thief is made to steal.
    2. A mage can easily be invisble and/or silent enough to be able to steal it. Also you got magic. If its a warrior using a sword against fireballs just cant replace baseball.
    3. A warrior clunking from behind you is going to feel a world of pain. ONlY in battle can a warrior be able to steal it. By KILLING you.Its that simple.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I know it's an idea, but it's still fun to make up stories. From the moment you posted your first post, I've been creating a world. xD

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    My firt post about it? And tell me your world through pm cause the co-owners might get mad at us for chatin away and taking up all the fun

Puflwiz

It is time you are died
    Years
    Helllllooooooooooooooooooooooooo! im back with a new chapter.

Here we go

Link had just beaten Gannondorf. Hyrule has returned to its normal, somewhat chaotic self.While link was walking out of Telmas bar he saw a group ( three of them) of men dressed in Light brown shirts and sun hats, like archeologists. They started talking to people. At the end of there little talk people pointed to link. When the archeologists reached Link they asked If hes link. Link replies. Ther start talking about how the found some ancient ruins in the desert. But its filled with monsters so they cant explore it. They belive it from the Yotom ( need better name), A race that was wiped out four million years ago. Link agrees. Next thing you know, your at the temple. ( If this turns into a game, this is were you "learn to play")At the end of the temple you see a cage (Not a regular cage an energy one) on a pedistal, link starts approuching. The closer link gets the more the tri force symbol on his had burns. Its like its telling you to get away. The tri force symbol glows, but not its usual gold, but deep red. Even the symbol on his sheild is glowing red. When he reaches the cage he sees a tri force piece. But all three are in the castle. when he goes to grab it the middle of his tri force symbol starts to glow. ( oh the pain hes feeling). When he starts to reach for it, the pain on his hand is unmanageable but his curosity keeps him going. When he finaly grabs it the pain all stops at once. He looks at it. A dark endity Appears from the object for a split. Second and enters links body. He falls on the floor. The last thing he saw was the feet of the archeologist. The last thing he heard was foot steps. Then he blacks out.

Link wakes up in the doctors office. Still a little dazed he trys to sit up, failing misrably.He sees his sword and sheild on the other side of the room. Trying to get up again.When he finally gets up...something strange happens. He no longer has control over his body. He grabs his sword and shield. The sword gets coverd with a dark shrowd. He walks to the door, the burst open. But before leaving he turns around and streaches his arm out. The artifact comes to him and he leaves. Walking out, some children are all exited to see him up again. Link does something he would never do. He slashes the one of the children with his sword. The other children run. The injured one says" You monster! Why would you do that?! We ment no harm. we jus- Ahhhhhhhhh"
    The child has been silenced... for good. Link could not believe he just did that but he couldnt stop himself. The guards are all on him but with one slash ove his sword and they fall. Link walks into the hyrulian castle. Killing the guards one by one. Once he reached the tri force chamber. He inserted the artifact. It fit right in the middle of the tri force. Just then, a hord of guards suround link. Princess Zelda folowed. Shock that it was link. Just about when the guards were going to capture link, The tri force lifted in the air. The center piece glowing and the outer pieces loosing color. The room turned pitch black with the only source of light being the tri force. The center piece was opening a portal. A dark beast (Need to think about how it looks like) amerged from it. Then disappeared. The room was light again, But the guard were all gone. The only remaining were link and zelda. Link could still not control himsefl. Link lunged for Zelda.

Acting fast Zelda casts a binding spell. Link stops cold. Frozen in place. She sees a flash of red light coming from outside. Looking outside she sees the people of her kingdom being attacked by smaller versions of the beast that came out of the triforce. With link being absolutely no help, she decides that she must save the people... by herself. Zelda creats (Excuse my spelling) a sword out of her magic.
    Its chaos in castle town. The creatures are turning all the residents to stone, then they wisp away in the dust. Left and right people were dying. Right as a group of people were going to be turned into stone, the creature spit in half. Behind it was Zelda hodling the sword. Zelda starts slashing every monster until they were all gone. Then The fortune teller ( The very very fat lady that show were heart pieces are, She finally becomes usefull) comes running up to Zelda and starts saying "Thank you, thank you we thought we were all goners. How can we ever... Wait you have a strange auora. Its very powerful and... Evil. Has any one been acting strange around you?" Zelda noddes an motions her to follow her. Once inside the tri force chamber,were link is still motionless. The fortune teller starts saying that a dark entidy is controling link, and that the only way for him to be back in control is if you get a realy strong force. A good one. Zelda turns around and starts to leave. "Where are you going?" asks the fortune teller asks. "To get the source of all good" Zelda reponds. " The master sword"

Although all of castel town guards pleaded, Zelda still left. Ordering for the guards to not follow her under any circumstances. The journey to the master sword was long ( and yes ) it was hard. But finally she made it. To the secret forest. With the master sword in her sights, theres no stoping her. That is until two statues came to life and blocked her path. " WHO GOES THERE?" the first one asks." Princess Zelda, the heir to the throne" she responds. " My dear friend link has been corupted by a fourth tri-force piece"."A FOURTH PIECE!?" the second one exlames." THE FOURTH TRI FORCE PIECE IS PURE EVIL. YOU FRIEND HAS NO CONTROLL OF WHAT HESE DOING. USE THIS SWORD TO HELP HIM CONTROL HIMSELF". The two statues walk back to their original positions and turn back into stone. Zelda walks up to the masters sword but, the closer she gets the more the tri-force symbol on he hand burns.

Spoiler:

Yeah... so you like it?
    I have nothing else to say.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Interesting chapter. A little short, but I liked it. :3

The Zelda RP thingie is cool. I might try it out. I wish there were more classes to chose from. We need entertainers *shot*. Like on Fire Emblem or something.

Name:

Dara

RACES

2. Hylian

Classes

2. Swordsman/Swordslady. (She is a girl, afterall)

Worlds

5. Hyrule

I tried. I'm not sure about this whole thing though. D:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Interesting chapter. A little short, but I liked it. :3

The Zelda RP thingie is cool. I might try it out. I wish there were more classes to chose from. We need entertainers *shot*. Like on Fire Emblem or something.

Name:

Dara

RACES

2. Hylian

Classes

2. Swordsman/Swordslady. (She is a girl, afterall)

Worlds

5. Hyrule

I tried. I'm not sure about this whole thing though. D:
    Ηaha dude its not an rp but theoretics on an mmorpg for zelda. If you want I can use this for an rp and show everyone my might

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    It'd be cool to make a Zelda-rp. ^_^
    I'd love to play as Dark Mousy-Link. xD But then I'll give him the life that I have in mind for him. =P
    We have quite some ideas for a rp, including the Opal of extend one. But there are some tiny problems... xD

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Duh duh duh dunnnnnn. Crap...mr. leader is back...again... >_>
    Why can't he make his mind up already!?
    I say we kill him so we don't have to deal with it.
    I agree.
    How should we kill him?
    Stab him with the Master Sword, and to humiliate him, chuck deku nuts at him while he's full of pain and helpless. Then laugh in his face and throw him into Lake Hylia.
    Good idea.... >=]

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Geez, you're too depressed, Saba-san.
    We don't mind you disappearing now and then... everyone does... as long as you return now and then, it's alright.. =P

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Welcome back leader-sama! You need to make up your mind! >O

darkcookie_93, I know it isn't a RP. I just called it that, since I can't spell the other one. D: BTW, I'm not a dude. I'm a girl. =]

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    So uh...what's up everyone?

I'm not depressed. =[ Do I come off like that with those kinds of posts? If I do, I'm gonna stop. xD

I like to RP...that's kind of why I'm coming back. I don't like pokemon anymore...pretty much at all. I like Zelda still. =D

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    So uh...what's up everyone?

I'm not depressed. =[ Do I come off like that with those kinds of posts? If I do, I'm gonna stop. xD

I like to RP...that's kind of why I'm coming back. I don't like pokemon anymore...pretty much at all. I like Zelda still. =D

You didn't sound depressed to me... annoyed more of... anyway... the Rp we sould plan it here before we send it to the Rp area of PC... that's what I think.

-JBCBlank

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back