• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
  • @K9S8: Wish granted! You now have someone not only to battle, but to contest battle!

@Everyone: What's the matter? Meowth got your tongue--or fingers, rather? Where is everybody? How strange... in three weeks only two people post.

*If you read the last part of my post (yes, I posted; I couldn't wait any longer), you'll notice something odd going on in Indigo Plateau, something quite more exciting than just a weird murder mystery...

But I'm not giving up on this RPG! As long as there's at least one other person willing to post in it, I will keep it going or (let the RPG) die trying!

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Okay I posted :3 Whew took 30minutes to copy down everything hahaha x3.

Okay then ..enjoy :D

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Me no likey my pokemon anymore. So I was wondering if I could just be like "Time to take pokemon out of storage!"? I'll choose pokemon that haven't been chosen, well I'll atleast ATTEMPT to. I'll edit this with a list of the pokemon I'd like to switch to.

Oh also, is Sora still alive? If not I was wondering if I could swap my Legendary too. Lugia looks like more fun that silly old Cresselia. I'll be able to post once I know this information. =]

EDIT: Here's the list of pokemon I would switch too. And NONE of them have been chosen by any of the other RPers, not even pre-evolutions. I legit got out a notebook and pencil and wrote down every RPer and their pokemon and choose ones no one had haha.

Weavile, Zangoose, Metagross, Aerodactyl and Scizor

Edit 2: I will be gone August 20th - August 25th and I won't have ANY computer access. Just wanted to give the heads up. My character can be controlled, but I'd prefer it if someone who would actually do a good job with him be the "Puppet Master" so to speak.

Last edited:

Ninetales1

Years
  • @Chabz: I approve of the Pokemon change. (Come to think of it, I might do it for my character too... or not.) But for the legendary switch... I think I'd have to see how much Lucien's been online lately and about sending a PM first. After all, I don't want someone coming here to find their legendary swapped with someone else's!

Hmm, and then two people reserved Manaphy and Darkrai and never signed up. I might ask them one final time about the RPG...

Meh, it's getting late--I won't have time to post tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Okey dokey that sounds like a plan my friend, I'll post in a bit after I think of a good post..to post haha

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • But, Chabz, I always thought that in the Pokemon anime and somewhat in the games, Aerodactyl was either off-limits/unnattainable/extremely rare or difficult to get.

On another note... Woah... *wide eyes* those Pokemon make Sharky's look extremely, extremely weak. Well, I tried making them actually plausible for a girl whom had never left Cinnabar in her life...

Have I mentioned that, although I rarely RP with it, I absolutely adore Scizor? Good choice.

Oh, and I posted. Yes, that too.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • This is true..Aerodactyl = hard to get..but the key places are in the anime/game but luckily this isn't either =P Also, Ninetails approved it so that is why I use her - if 9T didn't want me to, I wouldn't have. I obey the RP master.

Ninetales1

Years
  • Hey guys I'm back! Sorry for not posting, but... I did, after that database error. Besides that, I have an important announcement about those who have not completed your signups:

If you do not complete your signup by a week from now, I will delete your position in the RPG.

The above applies to (whoever used to be Nii-Chan) and Trainer Kat. I'll be sending out a similar warning soon to those people who haven't posted in the last few weeks...

Geez, I haven't edited in all the new NPCs and such in my first post here! *edits*

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
  • (Are you still taking members?)

Name: Kate Blaze
    Appearance: Tall with long brown hair and piercing green eyes. She always wears a black tank top with a flame design, black jeans, red belt, black sneakers, black beret, and black fingerless gloves rimmed with red. She also has silver star earrings.
    Personality: Kate is sarcastic. She has a very short temper. Also, she is very confident in her abilities to battle. She tends to lean more towards a dark sense of humor. Kate is curious and determined, never giving up when she wants to find out something. Some people think she is weird because she tends to act like a loner, but she is just shy. Kate also thinks that everyone will get in the way of her goals, so she makes sure they don't interfere.
    History: Kate was orphaned when she was about 7 years old. She lived with her aunt until she was 10 years old. At that point, she had to fend for herself. Fortunately, there were other orphans like her that took her in. She traveled around with them for a while, stealing to get by until one of the other orphans was caught by the authorities for stealing a pokemon. Kate left the group after that.
    Legendary: Articuno
    Pokemon:
    Charizard
    Flareon
    Ninetales
    Absol
    Tyranitar

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • Hey guys, wow that was an extended break.
    I am really really sorry, I got caught up in so much real life drama and school stuff that I've barely been on the computer in ages.
    But, I'll try to catch up and I'm back and ready to post,
    if thats okay with you :]

Ninetales1

Years
  • SailorShadow: I closed the signups ages ago. BUT, since a lot of people in this RPG have gone inactive, I think I will make exceptions. Besides, you already went through the trouble of creating a character, who might be able to fit into the past of one of the NPC's past, if that's okay with you. However, you'll be starting pretty late in this RPG. Which is acceptable by the way. Oh, and read the announcement later in this post for how to start in the RPG.

LaurenLOVESTONED: Of course that's okay. You've both completed your signup and done some posts in the RPG, so I have nothing against you. In fact, you just barely dodged my warning about people who haven't posted in a long time...

*I have been informed that Kaishin has quit the RPG. But who knows... Ethan may become an NPC...

*Signups are temporarily open, due to the drop in active members. Those of you who either signed up but did not post in the RPG yet, or sign up after this post, you can start in one of two locations in the RPG:
    -Pallet Town. If you start here, you will need to receive your Pokevice from Professor Willow, interact with your Legendary, and head off to an active location in this RPG. Those who start here will have to familiarise themselves with what's going on in the RPG--the first post in this thread provides a bit of explanation of that, as well as a guide to the current NPCs and location of the legendaries.
    -One of the 26 islands created for the legendary Pokemon. If you start here, your first post will describe what the island looks like (keep in mind that it's designed to be inhabited by your Legendary), and you can interact with the parent (full-sized) Legendary. Those who start one one of these islands will be given a special job in the RPG and will not have to be too concerned with what's happening with the characters on Kanto, but the downside is that you won't receive your Pokevice and meet the child Legendary until a little later.
    ^^You can refer to the very last part of my last post in the RPG for what to do in your first post if you start on the island. It would be a good idea to end your post with your character on or able to see the beach...

Legendaries Available: Zapdos, Groudon, Jirachi, Manaphy

No, this RPG is not dead yet!

Last edited:

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
  • Hey sorry eveyone for not posting in ages, school has been overbearing and I haven't had time to get on the internet for a few weeks, BUT that will change, and I am working on posting later today, but we'll see if that goes according to plan.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Hey, well, I'm thinking of joining this RP, and I'd like a slightly more detailed description of what's happened to far than exists in the first page of this thread, if that's possible. Reserve me for Jirachi please (*pouts because Latias isn't available*), if you will.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • Oh dear... I'll get a post up! I will! Just wait a little longer. Please don't think I've completely ditched you... although this rp is bordering on dead. Ach!

Ninetales1

Years
  • I'm working on a post in the RPG right now. I'm almost done with it, but I'm really sleepy now, so I'll try to finish it first thing when I wake up, or sometime that morning. But when I do, prepare to learn a surprising secret about the Uma Sisters...

Oh, and here's what's happened in the RPG so far:

First, everyone got their Pokevices from Professor Willow, who gave a little speech about Team Alpha and the legendaries. Soon after, they were surrounded by a ring of weird-looking Wobbuffet who prevented them from going anywhere. The group solved this my flying/jumping over the Wobbuffet, go figure...

Also, around that time, a Mr. Mime (the "muffin clown") appeared and gave everyone muffins. Then it disappeared to parts unknown.

At that time, Gon (my main character) looked on his laptop to find a news flash about an awkward sort of murder that had been committed in the Indigo Plateau--rumour is that it was done by some sort of Psychic-type legendary Pokemon. He and a group of trainers headed to the Indigo Plateau to investigate that.

Another of the trainers decided to head to the Power Plant, where two Team Alpha members had something planned, apparently something to do with Rotom.

Two other trainers, Isaac and Candice, decided to head to Cinnabar Island. There, Isaac came across the "muffin clown" from before, and Panther, one of my NPC's and the guardian of Latias.

*From that point on, everyone was in separate groups in various areas...

The group heading to Indigo Plateau was the largest, so it split up frequently. Everyone headed to Viridian City first. While Gon, Jemima, and Sharky took a while before using Celebi/Mew's telekinesis to carry them over the Viridian Forest, Derek had a battle with a weird Team Alpha member with a pink Empoleon at Viridian's entrance. Derek (and Regigigas, who had joined in) was just about to win the battle when the Alpha member disappeared at the last minute.

Rin, one member of the group heading to Indigo, emo-ed out and ran to a lake west of Viridian. There, she met another NPC of mine, Lupin. The two seemed to have a lot in common... But shortly after they met, they were met by two Team Alpha members (Gabe and Emily), who seemed to know Lupin. There was a little controversy about what side Lupin was on--Team Alpha or the Guardians... and then there was a battle, in which the Team Alpha members used a possessed Azelf and a miniature, pink Regirock, and Rin and Lupin used non-legendary Pokemon. The battle ended when Azelf started disobeying Emily's commands and seemed to treat Lupin as its master instead. Also, Regigigas appeared and started attacking Lupin. Rin and Lupin fled west, riding on Lupin's Arcanine and Dialga (turns out he was its Guardian after all). Eventually they flew on Ho-oh (after Regigigas gained on them) to the Indigo Plateau, where they are now.

Meanwhile, Gon and Derek rode on Derek's Charizard and Rayquaza to Indigo Plateau, and were able to witness the chase with Regigigas and Rin and Lupin from above. Jemima also decided to follow them on foot.

Kazu, another member of the group heading to Indigo, got sidetracked in Viridian by a coordinator named Adrian. Adrian dragged him into the Viridian Contest Hall (which used to be the Pokemon gym owned by Team Rocket) and made him enter the contest. The first round of appeals passed, and now Adrian and Kazu are about to face each other in the contest battle...

Danny and Jacob were initially planning to head to Indigo Plateau, and headed to the Pokemon Centre in Viridian City, but they just might change their minds and head to the Power Plant instead.

The group on Cinnabar eventually discovered the true identity of the muffin clown: it was Uxie in disguise! Uxie fled the scene the second it was discovered though, and the group met Warren, Panther's brother, who tried to capture Uxie with one of Team Alpha's special Pokeballs, although he insisted that he was not in Team Alpha. Shortly after that, the group fell through a warp which lead to a strange city... a city where all buildings were green and its inhabitants were all Pokemon who could speak human language. Fortunately, the group was able to exit this city through a portal, which led to a place called Merlin's Mystic Sanctuary, in Lavender Town. Of course, they met someone named Merlin there. There was talk about the Guardians in general, as well as a gang called the Black Cat Bandits which apparently Warren, Merlin, and also Lupin, are part of.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back