• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: The Leola Project

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    I NEED HELP WITH GAME STORY
    After I defeat Tyrogue, what do I do? :/ it won't let me leave without talking to Derek, but I've looked everywhere for him.

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
    Years
  • I NEED HELP WITH GAME STORY
    After I defeat Tyrogue, what do I do? :/ it won't let me leave without talking to Derek, but I've looked everywhere for him.

You killed it?! D: And if you mean to leave east from Fordekkin, you're not goin' anywhere. That's the end of the beta.

WHY WOULD YOU KILL THAT TYROGUE. I mean, c'mon, he's already been tested on fiercely. Why. Would. You. Put. Him. Through. More. Torture?

Sounds Intersting!!!
    would play if i don't loose interest in pokemon. :D

Play away, bud. Play away.

Years
  • This is the best hack I've played, by far .I just got and finished it, and nothing has been too hard or easy. The scripting is wonderful, and so is the art. My only question is am I supposed to be allowed to use the water stone before i show them to the teacher? And I too would like a little hint to the storylines of the next game. All in all a very enjoyable experience so far, probably better than any Gamefreak games.

Winter Wonderland

Years
  • This is the best hack I've played, by far .I just got and finished it, and nothing has been too hard or easy. The scripting is wonderful, and so is the art. My only question is am I supposed to be allowed to use the water stone before i show them to the teacher? And I too would like a little hint to the storylines of the next game. All in all a very enjoyable experience so far, probably better than any Gamefreak games.

Hi. Thanks for your comments. I appreciate them, and I'm sure the rest of Play Me Casually does as well. And yes, you are supposed to be allowed to use them. As she explains, she wants you to keep them, since you're helping out Derek. I'm drafting up a story preview to release that will not reveal too many plot points for the Autumn installment.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    good hack. cant wait to play this when i have time. story seems interesting. keep up the had work *everyone*.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    Hi there. I just finished playing through your first Autumn beta, and I have to say that it is one of the best hacks I've played in a while, especially in terms of plot. The villains are refreshing in comparison to standard Pokemon fair - the realism is refreshing. There are just a bugs I wanted to mention, and please forgive me if someone else has already pointed them out.

-The nicknaming script for Eevee doesn't work (I tried it a few times)
    -The second gym leader says that she's giving you the TM for Hail, but she actually gives you TM 3 Water Pulse
    -This may just be something you haven't changed yet, but one of the NPC's in the guard house to Fordekkin forest refers to it as Viridian forest

Also, there was one thing I wasn't entirely clear on. Is the mechanic that makes your Pokemon disobey if you don't have enough gym badges still present? I didn't run into the problem if it is, but I earned the badges anyway just in case. I think this is shaping up to be a solid hack and I can't wait for the next release!

Winter Wonderland

Years
  • Hi there. I just finished playing through your first Autumn beta, and I have to say that it is one of the best hacks I've played in a while, especially in terms of plot. The villains are refreshing in comparison to standard Pokemon fair - the realism is refreshing. There are just a bugs I wanted to mention, and please forgive me if someone else has already pointed them out.

-The nicknaming script for Eevee doesn't work (I tried it a few times)
    -The second gym leader says that she's giving you the TM for Hail, but she actually gives you TM 3 Water Pulse
    -This may just be something you haven't changed yet, but one of the NPC's in the guard house to Fordekkin forest refers to it as Viridian forest

Also, there was one thing I wasn't entirely clear on. Is the mechanic that makes your Pokemon disobey if you don't have enough gym badges still present? I didn't run into the problem if it is, but I earned the badges anyway just in case. I think this is shaping up to be a solid hack and I can't wait for the next release!

Hello. First, let me take a second to thank you for forming a fully thought-out comment. I truly appreciate these. I'm glad, as I'm sure the rest of the team is glad, that you enjoy our project.

I'll answer them in the list you ask them.

- The eevee nickname script is a peculiarity I'm not understanding. It worked fine on my ROM and I even reuploaded everything. So, I want you to make sure you're using Fire Red version 1.0. This is BPRE1.0, if that doesn't resolve your issue, I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, but we'll look into it.

- That TM issue is the first I'm hearing of this, I'll make sure to add it to the list of fixes we need to make.

- Also, as I understand it, the disobeying of Pokemon is only present in traded Pokemon. So, don't trade, and you should be fine. However, you do not get badges for beating gyms, we're not using badges in this game. They're simply a means of a little extra training, some fresh water, and a nice little TM.

Also, this is the summer beta, dear. Not autumn. :) Autumn comes next after we finish up Summer.

Winter Wonderland

Years
  • So, today, I was sitting in Gen Physics, bored out of my mind, so I decided I should draw out the region of Larien so you guys know what you're getting yourself into.

I would love to have this as a nice graphical picture, but due to my inability to, y'know, do that, you'll have to make do with a drawing for now.

Depicted below is the entire continent of Larien, and the cities and whatnot included are what you will see in the Summer edition. I do have another one with drawn up with absolutely everything from Summer to Spring mapped and planned--as well as notes on what the storyline's gonna be like, I pretty much have this entire series completely planned.

So, enjoy this mini-update.

The Leola Project

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Finished the beta 2day. Got to say it is unique and fun. Story is good

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • I've played the BETA, somehow I feel different on my EEVEE.
    Well, that is mysterious, your hack is a job well done indeed.
    I shall continue my journey furthermore, the scripts inserted is lovely as well <3

Winter Wonderland

Years
  • I've played the BETA, somehow I feel different on my EEVEE.
    Well, that is mysterious, your hack is a job well done indeed.
    I shall continue my journey furthermore, the scripts inserted is lovely as well <3

Well, we're all certainly glad to hear that you've enjoyed what we've created.

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
    Years
  • Finished your beta yesterday, Too hard lvl up my team :D poor exp gaining,trainers - strong - thats good.

P.S Mantyke - from now on this creature is mine or not? Idk because - NPC's lend me this thing.

Winter Wonderland

Years
  • Finished your beta yesterday, Too hard lvl up my team :D poor exp gaining,trainers - strong - thats good.

P.S Mantyke - from now on this creature is mine or not? Idk because - NPC's lend me this thing.

Hey, I'm glad you enjoyed the beta. The Mantine is yours, yes.

Back