• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Magnanimous Miscreants Clan ~ [New! Accepting applications now!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • What the hell do you want?

Pink goo and a pink dildo tail flying around and smacking things in the face?
    What the hell is this? Perv! XD
    Hey guys quick question if i get platinum (the japanese version) can i play it on my american ds?

Thank you! Someone that wants to know the same thing! Great minds think alike!

Too bad that it would only be in Japanese. But I'm sure someone like Marilland, Ranbert, or PokemonFightMaster will do something for a walkthrough.

Last edited:

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
  • Lol i cant speak japanese just i was making my christmas list (so far away but so exciting) and if its coming in america in 2009, but jap. in september then i could put it on. I might just wait though

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    I'm getting it. People are freaking out about those new silhouettes on the new flier for Platinum, when they're probably for the NEXT Pokemon game.

Years
  • I'm getting it. People are freaking out about those new silhouettes on the new flier for Platinum, when they're probably for the NEXT Pokemon game.

I don't know, one looks like a rotom, metang, and magnezone combined, another looks like a toaster rotom (Toaster Forme!) one looks like tangrowth/bibarel and the other is like some retarded car.

Al.Long

Just too cool to care :)
    Years
  • I would get it, but i can't speak a word of japanese :P

Oh, them silhouettes on serebii? one looks like it has hair straighteners for arms :\

JKLAZ

Years
  • K i think i might get it then. Stupid game trailers doesnt work on this laptop so i have to get on my other computer right now

Years
  • I would get it, but i can't speak a word of japanese :P

Yeah, but YOU CAN JUST HACK LIKE THE TC IN YOUR SIG SAYS! WTF is up with the arceus though? And most people can't, but then again if my cousin likes pokemon, she can translate it since she knows japanese.

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Hi Dudes I'm back just read all from when I've been gone and it seems we all have the same issue... ShinyRiolu... I don't think that Rachel will sack him because she was unwilling to take him down to Miscreant...IT took ALOT of persuasion....and it seems eveeryone is one except Rachel....hopefully she'll be on soon...as Me and Chris cant administrate just keep a close eye and be like in charge...with requests and stuff...

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Hi Dudes I'm back just read all from when I've been gone and it seems we all have the same issue... ShinyRiolu... I don't think that Rachel will sack him because she was unwilling to take him down to Miscreant...IT took ALOT of persuasion....and it seems eveeryone is one except Rachel....hopefully she'll be on soon...as Me and Chris cant administrate just keep a close eye and be like in charge...with requests and stuff...

Well both of the secondary admins of the clan (Me and Darth) both vote that shiny_Riolu gets kicked out, or severely lowered in the ranks. Both of the Vice-Admins combined should be the power of the actual admin, so we should have the power to kick him out, yet we don't.

Years
  • Well both of the secondary admins of the clan (Me and Darth) both vote that shiny_Riolu gets kicked out, or severely lowered in the ranks. Both of the Vice-Admins combined should be the power of the actual admin, so we should have the power to kick him out, yet we don't.
    Why do you want to kick him out? What did I miss?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    He's trading/offering hacked Pokemon. He lied on his application for the clan. He traded me 2 Pokemon that were "EV'd" but all they had were 12 EVs in each stat.

He can't EV, and he has an AR so I think all of his shines are gotten by using the shiny hack for AR.

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    I swear he uses a shiny hack he gets a new shiny every day! and thats not through chaining! He dosen't even know what natures do! and I think we do have the power to kick people out but I just wanted to check the first time to see if it happens again!

JKLAZ only me and chris are vice admins... I think you/Srkid and Al-Long are next in line but your not vice-admins

JKLAZ

Years
  • Lol darth i just noticed your sig nice...

so are you two trying to overthrow sapp? lol

DARTH: i said vice vice meaning

admins'
    vice admin
    "vice" to the "vice admins"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back