• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mario the World Champion Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    WHAT?!!! You got a new computer!!! You got to be kidding me! Good for you! It is about time. I was wondering what happened to you that other day. I guess your old one went bye bye. And then you went to get a new one. I am so happy for you Mario. ^__^

Years
    Lucy said:
    WHAT?!!! You got a new computer!!! You got to be kidding me! Good for you! It is about time. I was wondering what happened to you that other day. I guess your old one went bye bye. And then you went to get a new one. I am so happy for you Mario. ^__^
    Yeap! It only set me back $700! We also got a flat panel screen for it.

Now for the GOOD STUFF!!!

200 GB of hard drive space! No more worries about space!
    512 MB of Memory!
    DVD/CD Burner!!
    7 USB ports!
    Memory Stick port
    Already loaded with Windows XP, WMP, MSN, Internet Explorer and a much needed word processor.

Now the bad news...

I have to get Roxio Easy Media Creator for it. DirectCD is now a part of that. So, I have to use that to put all my stuff back in it.

I did save all my stuff to CDs when it crapped out on me. But, I can't put all my stuff in here. ><

Time to call my friend.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa!! Man...you got more GBs of space than me! ;_; XDD I only have about 80GB of space. And you got a flat panel screen...*whistles* You got it made now! 7 USB Ports?! I think I only got two. XD DVD/CD burner...nice! Like I said you got it made now. Well maybe you can put most of your stuff back. *shugs*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *laughs while you dust away cobwebs around here*

Yay! You saved your club! I was worried it is going to die. Four more days...and it would have died. But you made it just in time. ^^ Don't worry I forgot about my club too. XD I recently revived it.

So how is the new computer? Still working great? And how are the CDs I send you? No problems?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAYAYAY! You saved it! You probably got my message from your LiveJournal or someone told you.

Yippee! Man...it was so close of dying! One more day...then it is curtains, curtains I tell ya. It is alive. ^^

Yes I am very happy PC is back and running well. I couldn't go on without it. I been going to other forums...but they are fighting about a few things....I will tell you.

-The new VAs
    -The new cast of the Diamond and Pearl series
    -And pretty much, they are complaining if Hikari will be like May
    -And complaining why Brock is back in the series

It just been neverending. The series hasn't start...and they are complaining. I couldn't take that. That is why I hope PC will be back so I could get out of that mess.

So I am very glad PC is my getway. XDD

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah you thought about your club while you were at work. So as soon you went home, you got online and went here to save it. YAY!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes I am happy. Very happy! ^^

Oh guess what. I found #1, #6, and #10 of Initial D for you. ^^ And I am making sure I will get the ones from the vendor you metioned. So expecting something in your mailbox sometime next week. ^__^ I can't do it this week because of my rent, but the week after I will. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I got it! Don't worry, I will get all three from there. ^__^ I found all three with that vendor.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, unfortunely. *sob* Life is unfair...but we got to face it sooner or later. Right? Remember, keep an eye on your mailbox sometime next week. =3

I hope to see you soon! Take care. *waves* Have a nice night.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh that is cool. Again there is no rush. Take your time. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *sigh* No, and I won't be on any other night. ;_; My video card gave out. So I need a new one. I am in safe mode right now. But I can't be on it all the time. I don't want to make my computer worse than it already is. So, everything needs to be put on hold til I get a new video card. I hope to be back before November, but I don't know yet.

I will totally miss you Mario. *cries* Take care now. I will be back soon.

Back