• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mario the World Champion Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes, I am finally back! Computer is all fixed now. Okay, this is what happened. I needed to update the drivers for my video card and monitor. What a mess right? I didn't even realize that I needed to do that. My brother helped me to get my computer to work. I am so grateful that he did. I would never thought about that. And I was going to waste my money for a new video card...it was only I needed to update the driver. Man, I am so sorry. I totally missed you. But I am back for good now.

But now the thing is...I don't MSN. I need to reinstall it. I am getting a new e-mail address. When I do get the new address, you can add me back if you want.

So have you been doing alright? Did you get my Christmas gift? I thought about you while I got those gifts. It wasn't much, but I will get you something better this year.

I can't wait to talk to you again. I missed you so. Take care now.

Years
    WHAT?!! All you needed was to download a new driver for your card?!!!! I'm glad your bro helped you out.

Well, I'm glad you're finally back! So, hurry up and reinstall MSN and everything else! I hope you still have Limewire. We got some work to do!

And I did get your Christmas present. Thank you so much. Noiw all I need is to get Issue #6 of Initial D and I'm am all set with that series for now!

By the way, did you get the package I sent you with the manga and the load of blank CDs before you went away?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Two new drivers. I needed one for my monitor. But the thing is when I called Dell, they told me to download from them and when I went there, it was the same old drivers I used, they didn't have the new ones. >_< I was like...okay...let me try anyway...still didn't work. It was still messed up. So I gave up...didn't know what to do. I just have to leave at that point. Dell was no help at all. >:O And I wasted $107 for the tech support! Man...what a waste. And then they also told me I will need a new video card, and get it from them....

See my brother just helped me and made me saved my money. He went to a site where my video card was made, and downloaded the driver for that.

I been thinking, thinking, how I will get back online and how are you and everyone are doing. And I been worrying, worrying...that I will never get to talk to you and everyone again.

But thanks to my brother, I am back and I am for good.

YAY! I am so glad you got my gifts. ^__^ Yes, you just need #6 I couldn't find it in Waldenbooks.

Yep I got the package. Thanks for the manga! ^__^ And I still got the blank CDs that came with it.

I should get everything ready tomorrow. Do you work tomorrow or Tuesday?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAY! OMG! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! WHAOOO!! Oh yeah, the fun times will be back again, lol. Omg, you just don't know how happy I am that I am back!

Oh yeah my new e-mail address for MSN is [email protected]

Add me tomorrow and I will add you back. ^^

Yep, but it will be fun work, lol.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, I been wondering...how will you get your music now? I was worried. Well at least you had PSP to keep you busy. I had the tv to keep me busy. Also shopping, cleaning my apartment, and working lol. But still I wanted to be online so bad, but I couldn't.

I won't get off til 12pm later today. And I am off on Tuesday! ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Buy? Uh oh...

And especially if it is a song you want, and they don't have it. It is frustrating. Now I know why you needed me to get the music for you. Since you only need the songs themselves.

Well not to worry, I will get you music again. ^^ It was fun before. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Vice City Stories Soundtrack? It is a video game soundtrack? I don't care how long it will take, but I will get all the music you need.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah okay, it does have cool artists there. So which one do you want me to get for you? The V-Rock one?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Alright, will do. ^^ I been wondering why when video games come with a soundtrack, they tend to use old songs. I think that is pretty cool.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah I see now. Wow, that is pretty awesome! Depends on the era...okay got it.

Well I better get going. Need to go to work early in the morning.

I can't to talk you later on.

Goodnight. ^^

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Mario! Yay, you found your club. XD How have you been doing? I been doing okay, glad I am off tomorrow and Saturday. You got pictures?! Cool, well if only you feel like it you can post. I hope to talk to you tomorrow or Saturday.

Years
    *walks in*

The Mario the World Champion Fan Club

SHE APPEARED!!! XD *dies happy!*

Back