• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mario the World Champion Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    WOW! That is soo awesome! She dressed her very well. Omg, that is totally cool! Thanks for sharing that Mario. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    And I saw them all. You took great pictures Mario. ^^ How are you doing anyways?

Counting down til your birthday. You might end up getting your present a little late because I think I will send it off on Friday or Saturday. It won't make on your birthday. Is that okay? And it isn't something special, again, I am pretty tight this month, but it is going to be something. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep, it has passed. XD

Oh cool! Sony will be a great choice, but get whatever you can afford. But also it will have all the options you wanted in the camera.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am here, but I can't use MSN right now. I know how you feel about it though.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Maybe. XD Or her cat will love it.

Omg, I am so sorry. I fell asleep on my keyboard. I am not kidding. I just got up right now. And if you are offline because of me, then I am very sorry. I will make it up to you this coming next week.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You have one now?! Good for you! Sony...WOW...they are the best! Now you can take awesome pictures. ^^

How was your fourth? Mine was okay. I worked and plus due to the rain...didn't get to see the fireworks.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah Canon, are a little too expensive, but sometimes you can go wrong with them. Sony is the second best thing if you trying to find some that are in your price range. I might get a Sony one...I am not so sure.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg, I been thinking the same thing! I want a subscription of that magazine, snice Animerica fell through. And NewType is expensive...I don't think so! So the only magazine left is Anime Insider. Yeah! Get it! It is a wonderful magazine. I will do the same thing to, when I get my money situated.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Kitiara! I remember you! Nice to have you back. ^^

Mario, I will be able to chat with you on Friday. Yes...the weekend is going to be nice. =D

Back