• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mario the World Champion Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAY! Your club is alive! You still have fans! XD Hopefully we will keep it alive for you. :3 So, How have you been?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *pokes Mario* :3 Got to keep your club alive...still got fans...hehe. Hope to see you soon. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! Mario will be glad you joined. ^^ Hi Mario, went to see what is up. I won't be online this coming week. *points sig* I hope to see you soon. *waves*

Have fun!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *swings by again* Hi Mario! ^^ Man...I haven't been in PC like forever. Well I still come...it just I will only a few threads and then I just leave. I still love it here, but snice I am busy...it is hard. ;; I know how you feel. I am going to try to come more often like I used to.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    ¤¤¤¤

Hi, Mario! ^^; I haven't been here in awhile - sowwy ._.

¤¤¤¤

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    *le revives*

Hai, Mario! ^^
    *puts some food in fridge*

How's it going, homes? ^^
    Whatcha been up to lately?

Years
    Hiyori-chan said:
    ¤¤¤¤

Hi, Mario! ^^; I haven't been here in awhile - sowwy ._.

¤¤¤¤
    That's okay. We all make mistakes. And I'm glad to see some more people here now.

I FEEL LOVED AGAIN!! *cries like Torkoal*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! I am glad Mario. ^^ I know you been doing okay. I will swing by as much as I can. =3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am glad you are feeling better Mario. ^^ Yeah there is something wrong with the food you have at work. They are trying to poison you....j/k. Yeah if there is a food I ate and it got me sick...I won't eat it as long as I live(i.e. eggs).

Years
    Lucy-chan said:
    I am glad you are feeling better Mario. ^^ Yeah there is something wrong with the food you have at work. They are trying to poison you....j/k. Yeah if there is a food I ate and it got me sick...I won't eat it as long as I live(i.e. eggs).
    I thunk McDonald's were trying to kill me. XD

But I live!!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *gets poked* Yeah I am here too. ^^ Mario is cool, he is a very good friend of mine. So yeah I post here when I get a chance.

So how are doing Mario? ^^

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Mario The World Champion said:
    I thunk McDonald's were trying to kill me. XD

But I live!!!
    XD
    Woohoo!

You should buy a Happy Meal (whatever they call it there, if they have it... XD) at Burger King and go in and eat it at a Mc Donalds resturant as protest! XD
    I wonder what they'd do. XD

How're, bro? ^^

Back