• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Masters of Time and Space have come to decorate PC once again

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    The banner was just to awesome to give up.
    The only problem I have is the background, but I have a problem with every background; it's just a repeat of small images.

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
  • Man, I thought I'd be sticking with generationsquared for a while, but this one is really nice too, and easy on the eyes. I lurve grey.

Stop making so many pretty styles you make it impossible to decide on one! >:(

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    This theme is very nice. Nice and simple, and no colors conflicting. And isn't lagging my computer. And the banner is really beautiful. Nice work! ^_^ Going to use this one for quite a bit.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Oh... wow, David. It's so awesome. o_o For a first theme, you did a REALLY REALLY good job. <3 I like it because its different than the actual art PC uses. It gives PC a new style of uniquenesss. :D

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    The banner is killer, it is WAY to awesome. However, the background is a little to bland for my taste :/

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Fabulous style for an first attempt.. But the colours and background need some fixing.. The style is rather, blah... And it needs some, BAMM!!!

Tho I love the gradient tags you made.. :D

The Masters of Time and Space have come to decorate PC once again

Why don't you try making a background with those colours... ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    If it's your first, then I must say that it's great.

Don't take me wrong, but I just think that the background could have been different to suit in more with the theme.
    The most outstanding part of this theme is the banner on the top. Awesome work on that.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • LOVING the banner. Not so sure about the background, though. Better than my first forum skin, tho, so yah. (b")b

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I don't post in "new theme" threads (lately I don't even look at them) because it's always the same old same old stuff.
    But I love the theme David (background and all). Like I said before, the colors are dark enough that I like it, yet it's light enough for people who aren't fond of dark themes.

I'll be using it. And like I said... my only prob with the theme is.... it's a fixed width. Not good for someone with a 20" monitor. XD

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Considering it is your first theme made for PokéCommunity, I have to give you props. I'll start by saying that your head banner is absolute eye candy. I love everything about it, and the text is remarkable. Also, the grey color scheme definitely fits the whole theme. By the way, I do like the button design choice.

Though, when there comes something good, expect the bad to follow. I have to admit that the background could have been something more, the small repeating style isn't very fitting for it as it seems kind of bland. Also, like Andy mentioned, the fixed width isn't really appealing enough for the theme. Other than this, I can agree with the rest that the only problem about the banner is that is just needs to blend in more with the theme.

Regardless, I'm liking it for a first and maybe we'll see some more in the future. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that one, kay? ...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    For a first, it's really well done. I like how the texture of the banner is and the color you put into it. This is a pretty nice theme representing the two Pokémon of Space and Time. I also like the gradient effect for the gray color scheme, but the only problem I have with this is the background. Though, I'm not going to repeat what others have already said. Anyway, nice job with the whole thing and keep up the good work. Glad to know you finally devoted in time to making a new theme for the community though.

xxzyyzxx

Board.up.the.housE
    Years
  • Only problem for me is the background, aside from that, VERY well done. Loving the banner. :p

Back