• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[~The May Daily Chit-Chat ~]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    The DCC Rules - Read now~ Srsly, read them. Or I will get Kon (the teddy in my sig) to eat you up. Alright?

Not too original with the title, but I didn't feel like using my few remaining brain cells to think up of a good one. >:

Now post! (No spam pls) <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    By that post it sounds like we're being forced to post. XD
    Can't argue with forcefulness. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Technically, this thread shouldn't even exist, seeing as it's still 30 April for the majority of PC's constituents.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Aslong as it's May for somebody, it should exist. 'Cause it's like..May for me.

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
  • May, finally :) Soon summer, and warmer in the air ^^ Lovely.
    I think the thread should be up ^^

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Lt. Surge's Raichu said:
    Well, it's May for me, so i guess the thread should be up ^^
    Yey, May, one month closer to summer
    Yep!

It's May for me tomorrow, but that's cool ;D I'm so happy May is finally here, because that means it's my last month of school <33

The year went by fast, but too much homework D:

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    We don't have Summer nor no school. We have winter..aww, that's why I want to enjoy Autumn while it does last. XD

And Christmas so isn't in this month..right? I just know nobody will reply. XD Someone reakons it is..

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Kon doesn't eat people. His only use of a threat is being perved. XD
    Modsouls may not eat people, but Hollows most certainly do. How's about we feed a few n00bs to a Menos Grande if they attempt to intrude on this thread without reading the regulations first, hmm? XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Modsouls may not eat people, but Hollows most certainly do. How's about we feed a few n00bs to a Menos Grande if they attempt to intrude on this thread without reading the regulations first, hmm? XD

I think that sounds like a plan. XD

Hey, What is this???
    Never seen it before???
    Did I just spam???

It's a Daily Chit-Chat thread. You can basically talk about anything in here as long as it's appropriate and on-topic. Which you just failed to do.

Looks like we have our first victim. =O

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Its May! Doesen't it went to fast My exams are coming up now then afterthat I will have my holidays.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Kon doesn't eat people. His only use of a threat is being perved. XD

Shh, I know that. I just couldn't think of another example. D: (Or I could still use Kon to perv on everyone XD)

My last month of school is July. DX But this year of school is going too fast, not that I'm complaining or anything. :x

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • It's May already?? XD, actually I should know that as it's 7pm on the 1st of May now.

Wow, this month is going to be busy.

My exams are coming up now then afterthat I will have my holidays.
    I dont have exams till the end of the year... but I do have a whole lot of tests and assessments this term....

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Considering everybody else ignored meh, maybe Alex might reply. XD

Anyways, May wont be busy..as like I said before..this month should be boring and low activity, not busy. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Considering everybody else ignored meh, maybe Alex might reply. XD

Anyways, May wont be busy..as like I said before..this month should be boring and low activity, not busy. XD

XD, well I didn't ignore you now.

This month is going to be busy for me. Unlike you, I have more on this term then last term, which will result to a busier time and less computer time definetly. Like how I already have two internal assessments tomorrow and it's only the second week of this term!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back