• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[~The May Daily Chit-Chat ~]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Only 'cause I told you not to. XD

We have lots of assignments, but, Sunday night is when I try and do all of them for the week, and then I don't have to be kicked off the computer for no reason.

And also because my family doesn't even know when I have homework half the time. XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hey, What is this???
    Never seen it before???
    Did I just spam???
    You could tell what's happening???

What holiday??? (11 YR OLDS and exams!!!
    Yeah, exactly what MegaFuz said. Make sure you read the rules before posting in here again as those other two posts aren't exactly helpful to the current discussion either. ^^;
    And also because my family doesn't even know when I have homework half the time. XD
    Hah, you're like my friend. He never tells his parents he's got homework and then when they go in for parents evening they're like, "What homework? O_o" and then he gets into trouble. XD

My mum knows when I've got homework because I usually leave my planner lying about. x_x

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    My teachers aren't like that..they don't backstab me. They leave all homework discussion to a minimum at parent things.

We don't have planners. We have these succky little school diaries we have to bring everyday or we have detention.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    My host parents are coming to this school thing where parents sit in on a class. So I guess I can't sleep.

And sorry to say something that stems off, but I did just get English Pearl and I am so excited.

Ok, so yeah. Teachers. Conferences. They can be vicious.

Years
    • Seen today
    DDD: I've got parent teacher meetings coming up in a few weeks. I suppose I don't have much to worry about, but I don't like the fact that we are given our report there, which takes away my time to fabricate a string of excuses and the like.

Plus it means that I'll be spending an hour or so at school if we go see every teacher ;_;

Good luck with your conferences Paul XD;;

Kawaii: I think he means the same thing by planner XD

Oh, and I'm probably getting Diamond version in a week or so. However, that doesn't really matter since I'm also getting Jump! Ultimate Stars, which is like awesomex10 :DDD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    One time my teacher started crying at my conference. She felt I was a very good student. That was one of the most embarrassing things that has happened to me.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Kawaii: I think he means the same thing by planner XD

Um yeah..I knew that. XD

One time my teacher started crying at my conference. She felt I was a very good student. That was one of the most embarrassing things that has happened to me.

I'm always an excellent student and I aint got no teachers crying about me. I want teachers to cry for me..XD

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I'm so not a liar~
    I asked Matt previously about it.
    And he's had brain loss since then, so yeah.

Years
    • Seen today
    A liar would obviously say
    Your typical lying said:
    I'm so not a liar~
    So how do I know that you aren't lying now?

... reminds me of that riddle with the two paths ... or something XD

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010

Just because I'm a liar, I'm not the other two things..or am I.

You know I'm not lying this time because.....
    If I lied, I would have said.
    "I'm so not a liar"
    And then added a strikethrough in that post.
    Or I would have said something stupid with it..like, "I'm so not a liar because I'm so beautiful" Or.. something like that.
    So, finally, away from all this lying, Would you believe that I nearly spelt beautiful with a ck on the end. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    School...meh. At least there's only another month or so of it for most of the people on here, then comes summer...

Anyway, if I may change the subject, what does everyone think about the two major movies due to come out this month, Shrek the Third &, arguably more importantly, Spider Man 3?

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Can't wait for Spider-Man 3! I watched the 2nd movie again last night and it got me really excited for the new one.

I just wish they'd show more of Venom in the previews available. The way I understand it, he'll be a pretty big part in the movie, yet there've been no good shots of Venom to this point. Oh well...it actually just makes me even more eager to see it. XD

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    Spider-Man 3 should be awesome, I've been looking forward to it ever since I watched the second one at the cinema.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Obviously you're looking forward to the new movie. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. ;D

*points to Legacy's theme*

Years
    Well, i guess i'm also looking forward ti spider man 3, though i haven't seen the second movie yet, lol, i am not a big spider man fan

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back