• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[~The May Daily Chit-Chat ~]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • Nope. I saw the first one and really enjoyed it, in fact I own the DVD. I heard some bad things about the 2nd one and havn't been following the series since. I'll probably end up renting 2 & 3 when they are both out on DVD so I can watch them back to back. ^-^
    The 2nd one wasn't as great as the 1st. But the 3rd is really good IMO. Quite funny and random in a number of scenes.
    not seen the new one yet... i think the new spider man is really bad...
    Spidey 3 was weird... I saw that last week.
    I'm gonna see it tomorrow (hopefully), it's one of the few movie series I try to keep up on.
    There will probably be a 4th one now, seeing as the ending to the 3rd heavily suggested it.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Heh...I went to the Six Flags in Washington D.C. last year and it was a crapshoot. Half the coasters were broken. =<

Years
  • I haven't been to Six Flags in forever!!! I wanna go!

Oh yes, I saw Pirates of the Caribbean a couple nights ago. Unfortunately since it was about 1AM, I fell a sleep for like the first 30 minutes of the movie. Oh well! I still enjoyed it very much, even with massive confusion running through me.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Jack Sparrow dies at the end.

So does Dumbledoor.

There I just ruined the movie for everyone in the universe.
    Well done... you came up with lets see..
    1. The ending to PotC2
    2. And the ending to HP6

Congratz on ruining something that basically everyone knew. XD
    Oh yes, I saw Pirates of the Caribbean a couple nights ago. Unfortunately since it was about 1AM, I fell a sleep for like the first 30 minutes of the movie. Oh well! I still enjoyed it very much, even with massive confusion running through me.
    XD, apparently if you stopped watching for more than 5mins and then start watching it again you'll start thinking you're in another cinema according to this review I read.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • I think that killing off Dumbledore sucked. He was about the only character in the book I actually liked--the rest annoyed me some way or another. Although, I can't wait for book seven to come out.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I think that killing off Dumbledore sucked. He was about the only character in the book I actually liked--the rest annoyed me some way or another. Although, I can't wait for book seven to come out.

Why didn't you like any of the others?? XD
    Dumbledore was one of the more special characters though... it was a shame that Rowling had to kill him off, out of everyone.

When does Book 7 come out?? I think it's the 21st of July... but I can't be sure.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • There was no mass of asian culture in the first two movies.

Suddenly in the third one...ASAIN THEME ABOUNDS!

Seriously, why does it matter whether the movie has it or not? It was how the writers decided it would be.

It wasn't in the first two movies because the story didn't feature in their territory. It's the same thing to ask why wasn't Davy Jones in the first movie then? Because it was a separate storyline (if there ever will be a complete one in PotC) to what was happening.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2007
    They're just gonna keep making the movies to be hype build ups for the next one. It works, and I know I'd keep seeing them. They're smart.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • As i read though this isee two things i like to comment one.

1. I have not seen the thrid PotC but i don't care if he dies i want to see it XD

2. I can't wait for the last HP book either. Though i do hope she kills SS. I use to like him but really....he must die. Though i do fear she will kill Harry(though thats fine with me-i just want to read the ending lol).

Yes i am a odd one XD

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Sooo, anyone doing anything good during the holiday?

We don't have the holidays yet. Though, even without the holidays I still get daily usage of the computer for at least three hours. So really, I don't need the holidays... unless if we have tons of assignments. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • We don't have the holidays yet. Though, even without the holidays I still get daily usage of the computer for at least three hours. So really, I don't need the holidays... unless if we have tons of assignments. XD

Holidays are in 4-5 weeks for us. It's a long wait until then.

You get at least 3 hours a day?? That's quite a long time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back