• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[~The May Daily Chit-Chat ~]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • Well I definetly am receiving those problems at times. It isn't always, but on several occasions I've been unable to send messages out for others to receive.

I'm not quite sure if it's everyone, but the MSN system problem was something I heard about recently...

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • I know today I had problems like that. I had to send text twice at times. Also i seem to have a avatar problem there. Sometimes i have to shut down the window for it to change xX

Sooner or later they will fix it. Just waiting it out really.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Maybe you do.... well I have both the old MSN and the latest WLM installed so um...

Well if you have Windows XP, then from the start menu you can go into options and change your settings for default browser and default email provider.
    Hotmail will always work as long as you have access to the internet and the hotmail website. It's not like it's POP3 and you're downloading it to your computer via programs such as Outlook or Thunderbird.

I'm too afraid I'll mess something up if I go into that section.. I only go to control panel in the start menu when I want to install fonts. That itself is pretty rare for me to do... I've been quite happy with the fond "Large nine" so I'm sticking with that. In other words.. I think I wont complain about Firefox. XD Oh and you double posted yet didn't delete.. naughty. XD Oh, Why do people continually press submit reply just before a DBE instead of copying and pasting the text for later. XD

Oh and for MSN, whenever someone is on appear offline, I can't always reply to what they say.. unless they reply to me. That's really annoying.. expecially when I finally think of a good reply, and it takes ten minutes to get one message through. XD I only just realised that recently.. otherwise MSN is always working fine for me.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I'm too afraid I'll mess something up if I go into that section.. I only go to control panel in the start menu when I want to install fonts. That itself is pretty rare for me to do... I've been quite happy with the fond "Large nine" so I'm sticking with that. In other words.. I think I wont complain about Firefox. XD Oh and you double posted yet didn't delete.. naughty. XD Oh, Why do people continually press submit reply just before a DBE instead of copying and pasting the text for later. XD

Oh and for MSN, whenever someone is on appear offline, I can't always reply to what they say.. unless they reply to me. That's really annoying.. expecially when I finally think of a good reply, and it takes ten minutes to get one message through. XD I only just realised that recently.. otherwise MSN is always working fine for me.
    It's not too hard to change. Just a matter of if you know which button to press.
    I know I did, but whenever I try deleting it, it takes ages to load and often ended up as DBE which is a pain.
    It's not a continual pressing of Submit Reply, it's that when I refresh the page it resends the data again = double post on some occasions.

I hate it sometimes when people talk to you when they're appearing offline. I keep thinking they've logged out and I just don't reply to what they say.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Well I just click it once... if it's a DBE during a reply... well, I complain, copy, paste and then go off and do something else. Close the window, reload PC.. when PC's back up, I just quickly click that thread. It like doesn't DBE for two minutes, then quickly reply the copied and pasted. Replying to threads becomes a time game at times. You have to reply within the right second or DBE. XD

I never seem to think that, I just expect that they're online, and talk to them if nesscary. But, if a person who hasn't talked to me in ages tries talking to me I just ignore them, and assume that wasn't to me. But some people don't get the message through their thick heads sometimes and keep hi'ing. But now, that rarely happens.... well actually, it only happens when those people that used to be on my contact list see me online.. they're the ones I don't like talking to me. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Well I just click it once... if it's a DBE during a reply... well, I complain, copy, paste and then go off and do something else. Close the window, reload PC.. when PC's back up, I just quickly click that thread. It like doesn't DBE for two minutes, then quickly reply the copied and pasted. Replying to threads becomes a time game at times. You have to reply within the right second or DBE. XD

I never seem to think that, I just expect that they're online, and talk to them if nesscary. But, if a person who hasn't talked to me in ages tries talking to me I just ignore them, and assume that wasn't to me. But some people don't get the message through their thick heads sometimes and keep hi'ing. But now, that rarely happens.... well actually, it only happens when those people that used to be on my contact list see me online.. they're the ones I don't like talking to me. XD

We await for the new server to come to our saviour.

I've given up on asking some people why they added me on MSN. So when they keep talking to me, if I don't know them I usually ignore them. But sometimes it's weird....

I rarely talk to people on MSN, sometimes I don't even bother signing in. I probably should do once in awhile...

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Yeah... that could take ages to come though..

Alot of the time I ask people why they added me on MSN they delete me.. I guess that's good if they were unwanted on my contact list. XD I'm only signed into MSN to talk to certain people... the rest I can't be bothered to talk to. Actually I take back that statement, they talk to me.. I never initionally plan to talk to them... unless I need to, which takes me up to ten minutes to think of how to say hi. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Yes. That is true, but I think it's towards the end of the year when the server changes. At least, that's what I remember from last year.

I have a group of Unknown contacts which are basically everyone who has randomly added me... I should start deleting some of them though seeing as I have no idea who they are.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    If that's true.... we've almost got a whole year to wait.

I've really only kept the kooler/nicer to me contacts on my list. XD Which is a pretty small amount, the rest are random ones from school now. I should delete some of the school ones... but I just find so much fun in helping them with their homework. I easily fall into the trap of doing their homework because they're online, and I'm online.. and ugh. It's just a backstabbing way of doing homework. XD

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    XD, well yes. Stealing if you really want to put it that way.
    But their stealing actually had made them far richer with everything now pretty much being upgraded since IE6 and XP. It's just their current way of making money.

Yeah, although, I have to admit, Vista is pretty awesome, I just need a better computer <.< (Need MONEY!) lol

But yeah, woot, Heroes is on tonight, woot! I've been waiting for this episode, because I couldn't acquire it, then I get to watch episode 20 right after it, Woot!

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I have Vista Home Premium....Its a nice OS....But there are still a few kinks in it...and lots of annoying new features...If you have dictatorish computer smart parents then forget ever going online behind their backs again....because even Vista Home Basic has parental controls right out of the box....but you can get around them by using Firefox...but then then too they can turn around and ban you from using any program they want...and they can block IE downloads...but if It's your computer and you dont have parents like that then It's safe to say that windows vista is good....It just needs a few more years to get coders to get their programs up to date and compatible with vista....

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    I have Vista Home Premium....Its a nice OS....But there are still a few kinks in it...and lots of annoying new features...If you have dictatorish computer smart parents then forget ever going online behind their backs again....because even Vista Home Basic has parental controls right out of the box....but you can get around them by using Firefox...but then then too they can turn around and ban you from using any program they want...and they can block IE downloads...but if It's your computer and you dont have parents like that then It's safe to say that windows vista is good....It just needs a few more years to get coders to get their programs up to date and compatible with vista....

I have my own computer, so I don't have anyone looking over my shoulders, mwahaha, and yeah, my brother, acquired vista through his means, and installed it on his comp, but then had to re-format for XP because a program he uses, 3d max 9, hasn't been fixed for vista, but he told me they just released a vista version, and he's getting that with his new laptop, ahh, I wish I had money.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I have Vista Home Premium....Its a nice OS....But there are still a few kinks in it...and lots of annoying new features...If you have dictatorish computer smart parents then forget ever going online behind their backs again....because even Vista Home Basic has parental controls right out of the box....but you can get around them by using Firefox...but then then too they can turn around and ban you from using any program they want...and they can block IE downloads...but if It's your computer and you dont have parents like that then It's safe to say that windows vista is good....It just needs a few more years to get coders to get their programs up to date and compatible with vista....

Omg.. well I'd have no worries. Nan and Pop are so computer-dumb... it isn't funny. All Nan knows is how to press the little yellow button which switches off the monitor. She can't even switch the computer off... Pop... he knows how to turn it on, and surf the web too. That's pretty good for an old guy who knows nothing about what a computer does aside from solitaire and internet. Nan sometimes comes into the computer room, and views over my shoulder... she once saw a word. I forgot what it was... but then for the whole day she was thinking some computer maniac was going to come and.. actually I don't know. But those were mostly her words... she gets very confused. XD

Years
  • Hello. ^^ I'm new to this forum. Just thought I'd see what this thread is like. This is the last day of May, right? Who makes the new June thread?

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Hello. ^^ I'm new to this forum. Just thought I'd see what this thread is like. This is the last day of May, right? Who makes the new June thread?
    Before posting again, please read the Chit-Chat forum rules as you're not allowed to randomly post without relating to the topic at hand:

No SPAM Posts.
    Spam is "Stupid. Pointless. Annoying. Messages."
    Don't make any off-topic or spam posts. If you wish to change the current subject, include it after a statement that relates to the topic at hand.

Also, to find out who is making the next chit-chat thread you can view this thread, where you can see the list of member's making the chit-chat threads and where you can apply to make one yourself.

Years
  • I... I have read the rules, and I know what spam is... I just thought it'd be rude of me to just enter and start talking... =/

I have a computer... my mum has a laptop so she doesn't really bother with this old clunky one upstairs.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • But yeah, woot, Heroes is on tonight, woot! I've been waiting for this episode, because I couldn't acquire it, then I get to watch episode 20 right after it, Woot!
    Yay, Heroes!! XD Season finale was pretty good~
    I'm gonna get Vista probably at the end of the year when I buy my laptop. Otherwise... I'll stick with XP on my slow-ish machine here. I'm fine with most of what XP has to offer right now.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Windows Vista is better then windows XP because I had Windows Vista and it worked more good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back