• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The May/Haruka Fan Club

How much do you like May?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    ^wow....... cute pics........ *cant' reisist* *screams*

--------

I always laugh really hard whenever i see a funny/angry pic of May, which can lead to heart attacks...... o_O;;;;;

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    The May/Haruka Fan Club

I think she is scared here.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Aww...... SM, i have topics on the previous pages...... I'll repost them if you want to.....

me said:
    Anyway, a bunch of questions

>what is your favorite may episode and why

>do you think May's other unevolved pokemon will evolve?

>which do you prefer, fan art of may or screenshots of may?

>why do you think some people think May as a replacement of Misty, when she is not?

you can choose one or more that you haven't answered.....

Shiny May

Gilmore Girls and May Fan!
    Years
    Well maybe Bulbasaur might evolve since Ash also had a Bulbasaur for a long time so perhaps they'll end up giving May an Ivysaur. But I don't expect the others to evolve

Fan art, depends on the artist and I actually like both of them.

>why do you think some people think May as a replacement of Misty, when she is not?
    Well because Misty unexpectedly was out of the group and two episodes later she was replaced by May. I think that's the reason why people think that. I can't think of another reason since both of them have different dreams

The May/Haruka Fan Club

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    The May/Haruka Fan Club

^ Aww I love this pic ^_^

Hmm I dont think Combusken will evolve again, bulbasaur, more than likely not, Skitty cant evolve without a moonstone so no, Gonbe no, because a big Pokemon like Snorlax wouldn't look right with a cutie like May and Beautifly is already fully evolved.

Hmm I would say screenshots because there is more May to see :P

I have no clue because she isn't. Everyone knows Misty went back to take control of Cerulean Gym.

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back