• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The May/Haruka Fan Club

How much do you like May?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    totodile said:
    The May/Haruka Fan Club

This is when she went crazy over banana desserts XD

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 *dies*

Shiny May

Gilmore Girls and May Fan!
    Years
    nice pic CoM

One question, does anyone know what Brock and Max told May when she walked into the room with a basket full of berries ?! I think it has something to do with the fact if she knows how to blend berries. That's the only thing I could think of

The May/Haruka Fan Club

Years
    Shiny May said:
    nice pic CoM

One question, does anyone know what Brock and Max told May when she walked into the room with a basket full of berries ?! I think it has something to do with the fact if she knows how to blend berries. That's the only thing I could think of

Who knows? And thanks!

The May/Haruka Fan Club

Shiny May

Gilmore Girls and May Fan!
    Years
    I think it has something to do with the fact is she's certain she can make the right berries since she didn't make the perfect berries in Lilycove, the last time she made the blocks.

The May/Haruka Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Great pics guys!! ^^

The May/Haruka Fan Club

May woke up from flying arcoss the air and landed on the tree. AG89 was a awesome epsiode. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back