• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The May/Haruka Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernikova

Banned
Years
  • I feel that I should put up a fanart picture that I found a while ago. I think that it's really well done.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe there is actually a May/Haruka fan club. I would like to join plz!!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    What is your favorite pokemon on May's team?
    umm... i am thinking Glaceon. It is awesome and i think May should owned Dawn in that Sinnoh Contest

What's your favorite quality about May?
    Do you mean besides the fact that she is gorgeous? Um... i guess her contest skills are good (there is no way a wanna-be coordinator should have beaten her)

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • To attachments then! Does it show now on the attachment thing-a-ma-bob? Is that how I'm supposed to say it? Thing-a-ma-bob? Ah, whatever.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • By the way, congrats me for the Second page! :3
    @ S.: It looks cool. I like it!
    If I'm not too lazy, I'll make an album of may pictures on photobucket and post it here. ;P

PorygonSquared

He's Supposed To Be Dead!!!
    Years
  • What's your favorite quality about may?

I suppose it has to be how she felt more like a main character than a side character. I liked seeing her in an active role because that made her a really interesting character, and it's a nice change of pace from the background females in shows of this ilk.

Personality-wise, I like her compassionate nature, because it's pretty heartwarming to see her looking out for people and Pokemon alike. Physically, her hair is her most distinguishing feature, and it's really cute.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Physically, her hair is her most distinguishing feature, and it's really cute.
    I agree; her hair is so amazing.
    I'd love to have a hairstyle like that if it were possible IRL.

Also, this club desperately needs a banner.
    ...I could probably make one.
    So I shall. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I feel that I should put up a fanart picture that I found a while ago. I think that it's really well done.

Spoiler:

OMG! That totally looks like it could be from the anime! 0.0!
    That person is just amazing period

What's your favorite quality about May?
    She pwetty :3 Her Pokemon tastes are also one of the best,and she actually evolves then!Her appeals and her upbeat attitude is also for the win.

Kagami☆

tsundere?
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 12, 2009
    OMG a May/Haruka Club!!! ^o^
    Can I join please please? May is so cute and adorable!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back