• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Meta Journey [MASTER THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
    Super awesome never before seen top secret evolution machine-inator! go Treeko, become that Grovyle!

->

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9083892&postcount=33 (I started RPing because)
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9083895&postcount=13 (Join the dark side)
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9085351&postcount=14 (How are you like your character)
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9092317&postcount=15 (Are they forgotten)
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9092331&postcount=6 (relationships)
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9092344&postcount=11 (I won't play as)

New Roster:

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Seems cool! I want to join, too :)

Username on PokéCommunity: Tigelreaf ^-^
    Trainer class: Pokemon Coordinator
    Favorite pokémon type: Electric
    Pokémon:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Spoiler:
    Added y'all!

2 weeks sounds good! Any less would be unfair and any more would stall the thread, so it's perfect.
    Well, it is meant to make people post more, so we're not gonna wait until the laziest people catch up all the time... Rather, we want those to get their butts into movement and realize how fun it is to post ;)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    Well, let me use this set to get an Pineco and evolve it to Forretress

IC Posts:
    1 | 2

Theater Posts:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Username on PokéCommunity: Elektra Froakie Heart

Trainer class: Creepy Girl
    Favorite pokémon type: Dark
    Pokémon:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

um... i almost feel bad for everyone who already has one, but i'd actually really like to add a Poliwhirl to my roster as well, hehe
    also, i'd actually like to advocate for the route changes to be a bit slower than once a week. i practically never make more than 1 IC post a week, and i don't much like churning out Theatre posts just to catch a 'mon. of course if everyone else agrees once a week is fine, i won't complain though <3

Hey, I want to catch a Pichu in Ilex Forest :)

1. / 2.

Well, let me use this set to get an Pineco and evolve it to Forretress

IC Posts:
    1 | 2

Theater Posts:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

evolve
    to

and I guess I'll capture
    All done!

What about me? ;-;
    Do we have to post pictures to get noticed? :P
    No haha sorry! I made a post without updating, shall not do that again because apparently I forget then haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd like to sign up.

Username: Hexoc
    Trainer Class: Abyss Admin
    Favorite Type: Water
    Starter:
    More love for Tepig is needed
    Added! Welcome c:

My hoarding of posts is so real! Waiting til the next area to decide whether I should evolve or capture haha
    Haha suddenly boom and you've got a super team!

TOMORROW the route will likely change! If anybody is hugely against this, please speak up.

I also think we're getting ready for that first battling event... Note that you need to have at least 2 pokémon in order to enter it though. Get catching (;

Hexoc

Azumarill Lover
    Years
    If its not too much trouble, I'd like the little girl next to my name in the list of Meta Journey Participants removed.
    I am a guy, contrary to what my love for Azumarill would have you believe, and it bothers me to have that there for some reason.
    Plus it doesn't fit the general idea of what an "Abyss Admin" would look like. Big leader in an organization is this little girl? Something interesting would be going on.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If its not too much trouble, I'd like the little girl next to my name in the list of Meta Journey Participants removed.
    I am a guy, contrary to what my love for Azumarill would have you believe, and it bothers me to have that there for some reason.
    Plus it doesn't fit the general idea of what an "Abyss Admin" would look like. Big leader in an organization is this little girl? Something interesting would be going on.
    My bad! I just accidentally put Disclosed's picture next to your name haah. It's gone now.

evolve
    to

Username on PokéCommunity: Sopheria
    Trainer class: Aroma Lady

Favorite pokémon type: Fairy
    Pokémon: Bulbasaur
    Done!

Status
    Not open for further replies.