• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\/\/\ The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Mido-Pu~, hi. :3 How was that Avatar show, yesterday? Not too bad, I hope. By the way, I like your new signature. It's pretty cute. <~

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    hee. No, I'm not. Tali's one of your best friends that doesn't come on anymore, right? ;_; It's always sad to see that. I've known a few people here that haven't come back either. Yuppy yup.

Chi!

...Dude, Tali left like, 8 months ago. Nica just needs to get over herself >.>

But I know how you feel...remember when Fly left the first time how much I missed her? Yeah, but she eventually came back..and now we hate eachother o_O

Hentai is not "light," from what I've seen <_<

I know your age, 'cause I think someone told me once. I asked, because at that point I thought you were like..10 xD

What's up?!? 8D

Years
    Nica-Nica-chan: Yeah, they were my first friends on this site. XD And I joined this site back in 2004, so yeah.

slayer of da dragons: Music you made? How? You play an instrument?

Ryouki-kun: I'm gonna make you a birthday thread. ^.^
    *goes off after post*
    Anf yup, I'm baack. ^__^

Kanny: Boo for health. ><
    ...Seriously? It's Misuzu. XD From Air.

22sa: Really? Oops? XD

Manaphy-chan: Wow. I never suspected Yuko to be like that. XD

Cousin: Saba-chan! =D
    I'm good! You?

Vavavavavooooom: It was very disappointing, actually. ;_; Thanks. =D

Toki-Toki-kun: I was saying Chobits is a lighter one, not all of it. XD

ML: Hi! =D

Sissy: tee hee. XD It's fun, though.

Chi!

Last edited:

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    I am ultimately boerd and m now just making banners on MyBannerMaker. That is how insanely boerd I am. And I'm going to explode. And...crap, now I forgot.

And now I can't think to write anything. The only real exciting things that happened wwas going to the bookstore and a star show. Please tell me you have a less boring life to say anything about.

Years
    Nica-Nica-chan: Yes
    A friend across the street showed it to me. ^_^ This account was originally his, but he let me have it and then I changed my username. My old username was trapdoor-57. I wanted something cute, so this is what I came up with.

Manaphy-chan: I make my banners on Paint. Although they're not really banners, I guess. They're just re-sized pics. XD

That sounds fun. =D Maybe not so much the bookstore, but the star show seemed interesting. 0.0
    Lesseee...Nothing much happened today. A friend of mine had her b-day today, so I ate a sugar cookie...Yeah?

Chi!

Years
    Yeah, pretty much. 0.0 I looked back, and saw that my first posts had to do with Pokemon games, and I was being really flame-y. Not me. XD

Chi!

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    The bookstore was fun.
    I got caught reading Chobits, but I didn't get in trouble, my mom just told me to stop reading it.
    Dangit.
    I finished volume 5, but hey didn't have volume 6, so I moved to number seven, my sister told me to stop and he was going to tell on me, but we couldn't find Mom. So that was shot dead, but my sister told her later.
    The only real good thing was I got three books. I got Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle volume 5, and two Fear Street books.

When I say star show, it's the kind of show like in a planitarium. The first part was funny because there was this giant word, BOO, floating around and it was really big, and my sister fake pretened to be scared of it...I hope that was fake. The whole thing was kind of, hokey, or something, I forgot how you spell the word. It was called Spooky Skies, so they related monsters and stuff to the stars. Then we saw a preveiw for the "Rock Hall of Fame" show and trust me, that could give people seizures, the colors everywhere.
    My mom said we could go.
    And then I've spent up until now playing Zelda.

Cool.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Nica-Nica-chan: Yeah, they were my first friends on this site. XD And I joined this site back in 2004, so yeah.

slayer of da dragons: Music you made? How? You play an instrument?

Ryouki-kun: I'm gonna make you a birthday thread. ^.^
    *goes off after post*
    Anf yup, I'm baack. ^__^

Kanny: Boo for health. ><
    ...Seriously? It's Misuzu. XD From Air.

22sa: Really? Oops? XD

Manaphy-chan: Wow. I never suspected Yuko to be like that. XD

Cousin: Saba-chan! =D
    I'm good! You?

Vavavavavooooom: It was very disappointing, actually. ;_; Thanks. =D

Toki-Toki-kun: I was saying Chobits is a lighter one, not all of it. XD

ML: Hi! =D

Sissy: tee hee. XD It's fun, though.

Chi!
    You had it up forever. Unless it was a fake age, I'd laugh if someone forgot. :P

Kamio Misuzu? <33333333333333333333333333 *-* I love that romantic girl.

trapdoor-57! >=D

....Does anybody find my username cute?

:x -.- Because.. I sort of had the same motive as Chi when creating it. :x

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Last nights Narutos were excellent. I didn't know that episode 109 was going to be on last night. It was great getting to see it.

The scene with Sasuke and Sakura was done really beautifully.

Years
    Nica-Nica-chan: Dunno. 0.0

Manaphy-chan: I think you should just watch the anime somewhere on the net or read about it on wikipedia rather than reading the manga. The anime is a lot safer.

Kanny: Yeah. Her hair isn't as brown. XD

shika-kun: OMGSERIOUSLY? 0__0
    I'm soooo sorry! ><
    Wow. So many October b-days. Go us. XD
    I'll make you a birthday thread too then! =D

Cousin: Where did you go? 0.0

Vavavavavooooooom: No, it was another filler episode. T_T

22sa: That was a long time ago. 0__0 But then I told my mom I had that info up, and she said I should take that info down.
    Hai, Misuzu is so cute. She's all like...trip! Gao! V! ^.^
    I don't really know what your username stands for. XD Is 22 your favorite number? And is "sa" an abbreiviation for something? 0.0 I think it's more cool than cute.

ML: Me too. I was like, whoa! Already?! 0__0
    It was done beautifully. ^__^

Chi!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    It's nothing but randomness. :\

ORLY-IT-FEELS-LIKE-YESTERDAY

Yes!!!!! Gao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Gao!

Back