• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\/\/\ The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

Years
  • Saba-chan: I'm about to do a theme with pinky, but after that can be Shugo Chara! X3
    I am in love with your theme. **

ML-kun: I shall go post there~

lucaslucario: How are the tutorials going? : D And yes, I know you're a boy. XD But you were talking to 22sa and Jordan, ne?

Jordan: Yep, yep. ;;

Cteppu: I thought you said you loved me. ;;

22sa-sa-sa-sama: Porque I have a competition this weekend, : >

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Saba-chan: I'm about to do a theme with pinky, but after that can be Shugo Chara! X3
    I am in love with your theme. **

ML-kun: I shall go post there~

lucaslucario: How are the tutorials going? : D And yes, I know you're a boy. XD But you were talking to 22sa and Jordan, ne?

Jordan: Yep, yep. ;;

Cteppu: I thought you said you loved me. ;;

22sa-sa-sa-sama: Porque I have a competition this weekend, : >
    What's porque?

Is your banner pink-tiger (bottom) & yourself (top)?

(Assuming true) I like the way you made pink-tiger's hair. It's like, authentic classic Japanese bijin symbol. =)

Years
  • Haruhi-chan: Its puurrrty as always. : )

Jordan: But I stopped posting there. ;;
    Hey! XD

Yasumin-min: Hiii! X3 I'm pretty good! You?

pinky: Thank you. : 3

22sa-sa-sama:
    Porque= because
    ?Por que? = Why?

Yep. : D Thankies~

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Chi has moved on

Poor Jordan, I feel your devastation. XD jk.

1. But it's not summer anymore. Things got really slow ;;
    What about The One Above, did it slow?

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years

• But....;; And no. The one thread that I wanted to go drop dead, boomed. And a nobody has the audacity to steal the role of recreating it from me T_T....no, I still haven't gotten over that...

Hehhehe, your funny. And your themes really cute! And pretty, well sissy midori is always like that, if she cant do it she goes another way. Trust me, I tried to get her to re-challenge me to a soda chugging contest..... ask me how'd it turn out.

Years
  • Hehhehe, your funny. And your themes really cute! And pretty, well sissy midori is always like that, if she cant do it she goes another way. Trust me, I tried to get her to re-challenge me to a soda chugging contest..... ask me how'd it turn out.
    Teehee, thanks, pink-tiger (/'')/ So how did it turn out, I want to hear Chi's dark secrets funny memories :D
    Liek hi again. Theme change again!
    I almost thought you were Yuyuko.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Well she ended up in the bathroom throwing up and I was the champion of soda chugging that night. But it was fun because Blue_Melody also tried but couldnt, so she also never tried. So everytime we had a party they both chickened out and I was sad cause I wanted a chugging contest. ^_^

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
  • Well she ended up in the bathroom throwing up and I was the champion of soda chugging that night. But it was fun because Blue_Melody also tried but couldnt, so she also never tried. So everytime we had a party they both chickened out and I was sad cause I wanted a chugging contest. ^_^

Eww..., gross. I was hungry but then that ruined my appetite. :(

Back