• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\/\/\ The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Manaphy-chan: I must see this character you talk of. *_*

Spoiler:

PORQUEEEEEEE.

Get on LJ more, it's fun ~

Years
    22sa-sa-sama: Seriously? *________* Will you give me discounts? = D

Manaphy-chan: Oooh, it looks all pixel-y. 0.0

Samurai X: = DDDD!! Hiiii! I haven't gone trick-or-treating for like 2 or 3 years. XD You? 0.0

Haruhi-chan: Hi! = D Well, I've been getting lots of homework, but in good news, Mama let me get all the manga and books that came out yesterday that I wanted, but in return I have to be her personal slave for awhile, but its all worth it. : )
    You?

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
    Haruhi-chan: Hi! = D Well, I've been getting lots of homework, but in good news, Mama let me get all the manga and books that came out yesterday that I wanted, but in return I have to be her personal slave for awhile, but its all worth it. : )
    You?

Me? Well, I'm fine. I have a new pair. He is known as Apple Juice. Abnegation has a Pokéspecial Theme Collab going on now!

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years

Samurai X: = DDDD!! Hiiii! I haven't gone trick-or-treating for like 2 or 3 years. XD You? 0.0

You?

Haha, it would be hilarious if I went trick or treating at my size and age. I always buy myself some candy though, does that count?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years

You?
    Of course... =P as long as I make enough money to keep the store running, I'm more interested in just bringing real kawaii to the homes of everyone who understands it. =P

22sa

Years
    I'll definitely stock up on cute Sanrio clothing for the store. =D Absolutely!

Oh Victor we're talking about Sanrio Gift Gate stores.

What if I worked there?

Don't let Bob's nice exterior fool you, he's a pervert D:
    I can't imagine you working there at all.... :\ never thought you were the type.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I'll definitely stock up on cute Sanrio clothing for the store. =D Absolutely!

Oh Victor we're talking about Sanrio Gift Gate stores.

I can't imagine you working there at all.... :\ never thought you were the type.

Oh! I don't think I would be a good worker there either. Maybe if it was a more general anime store.

22sa

Years
    Oh! I don't think I would be a good worker there either. Maybe if it was a more general anime store.
    I intended to have anime products in it as well, but only beautiful artworks and clothing. But yeah I won't sell manga in the store I doubt--maybe one or two manga series at most. It'd have to be a anime with art I really respect such as Shugo Chara.

Back