• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\/\/\ The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

Years
  • Thankies! ^^

Hmm..Perhaps I will. XD

Oh! Page 49!

It's REALLY raining hard over here. >.<

Yay for 1 more page! XD

Chi!

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Your welcome Miss Midori!!

You will? Yay!! XD

*does new page dance* Yay for 49!

It is? Over here it is very sunny and hot!!

Chi!

Makoto

Years
  • Can you draw me, too? You're really good.....

Post a pic of yourself, and maybe I could draw like a sonic-style you, since I seem to be good at that....

What do you think? You could be anything... fox (like Tails), hedgehog (like Sonic, Amy, and Shadow), Chao, echidna (Knuckles, Tikal), Rabbit (Cream), or even cat (Big, Blaze), or some other animal. Just tell me what one. I could even make you some weird thing (Like Chaos)...

I can't draw normal people. D;

Years
  • Ga'ack, I had to log off for a few minutes. The power turned off for a second. >.<

The rain's slowing down now. Yay. XD

Yup! Rain is fun!

Thankies, Dylan.
    Ummu...I can't post a pic of me, but...How about you draw how you think I look and if you're close, I'll draw you a pic or something. XD

Everything's fine now, angel twinny. How's things for you? ^^

Makoto

Years
  • um, okay. I will this weekend, since there's no un-lined paper here....

Any specific animal you want to be, at least? That, and what color do you want your eyes and hair, and are there any other specifics you want?

Years
  • Nope, I'm literally getting a jump rope. Perhaps not today, but sometime this week. My irish dancing teacher says she wants me to start jump roping to work up my stamina for this week's competition. ^^

Makoto

Years
  • I'm just imagining, I guess...

Hmm.... I'll make her an echidna, so I can base her off kinds like Tikal, kinda Amy-ish and with my own details too.....

Back