• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The most emotional moment in pokemon episodes or films.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Well, I've never cried at a film/TV, but I found the bit of Mewtwo Strikes Back when all the Pokémon where attacking each other savagely really sad.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I was really sad when Ash was turned to stone in Pokemon: The movie.
    I was very little, and that movie was very emotional to me.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I was really sad when Ash was turned to stone in Pokemon: The movie.
    I was very little, and that movie was very emotional to me.

Yeah, I found that really sad aswell and it kind of links on from the savage battle I suppose.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    lol, what about lucario in "lucario and the mystery of mew"?

LDUK

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • When Ash says goodbye to Pikachu in the first season. That's sad.
    And in The First Movie when Ash is turned to stone and Pikachu is trying to wake him up by shocking him. Gets me every time. :'(

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • I guess the most emotional moments are when Ash releases his Butterfree, Lucario finding out why Aaron left him behind, and characters who 'die'.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Either the scene where Ash gets turned into stone, Or the one where he tries to release Pikachu when they meet the herd of Pikachu's.

Years
  • First and Second pokemon movie made me cry alot and whenever a Pokemon leaves their trainer, it always makes my eyes watery. Oh, and also all the Chimchar moments, those are great =D

LDUK

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Either the scene where Ash gets turned into stone, Or the one where he tries to release Pikachu when they meet the herd of Pikachu's.
    Snap. That's exactly what I said lol.

Ash turning to stone was sad, but then Pikachu tried to wake him up by shocking him and that really brought the tears out!

BlizzStorm

Darth Hacker
    Years
  • i felt deep hearted when in the movie "Mewtwo strikes back" the pokemon and their clones were fighting and especially when the two pikachus were punching eachother, out of breath, but still fighting.

LDUK

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • i felt deep hearted when in the movie "Mewtwo strikes back" the pokemon and their clones were fighting and especially when the two pikachus were punching eachother, out of breath, but still fighting.

Awww yeah, and the clone Pikachu starts crying.

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    The most emotional moments (for me):
    1. Misty and Brock leaves, Ash cries.
    2. Ash releases Butterfree.
    3. Ash releases Charizard.

Melaugh

Eevee Fan Boy
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Well, I've never cried at a film/TV, but I found the bit of Mewtwo Strikes Back when all the Pokémon where attacking each other savagely really sad.

I agree. I also felt like crying during one of the very first episodes, where Pikachu is taken to the the Pokemon Center by Ash. I thought he would die. D:

Years
  • I've never cried watching pokemon. I've never cried watching a TV show or movie, tbh. But pokemon has never even brought me close to crying.

Misty standing up to the Giant Tentacruel is still one of my favorite emotional scenes.

The most emotional moment in pokemon episodes or films.

Team Rocket have had some good ones, too. I suppose because they're the 'bad guys' and the rare (on Jessie's part, anyway) moments of human feelings are nice to see.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Three scenes I can think of. The first movie, of course, when Pokemon was at it's peak and Pikachu had entire theaters of little kids sobbing. Then there was the Origin of Mewtwo extra, which was as deep as Pokemon gets. Third is the fifth movie, the last of the movies I've seen and one of my favorites. That one scene where Latios leaves Latias really got to me.

g.narron

Banned
    Years
  • the most emotional parts to me were in pokemon the 1st movie when ash turned to stone and when in pokemon ranger and the temple of the sea when manaphy had to leave

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back