• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Most Important Poll Ever--Other Entertainment Edition

In a battle to the death, who would win?

• Billie Joe

Votes: 27 51.9%
  • Edward Scissorhands

Votes: 25 48.1%

• Total voters

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Vampiric Angel said:
    1- They look nothing alike. Edward is waaayyyy cuter than Billie (Just my opinion, don't kill me Eliana XD)

2- Just one swift flick of his fingers and you Billie fans can kiss him good bey XD!
    *Attacks you* <_> You meany person...XD

Years
    Hey I agree with Vampiric Angel...

Billie's human

Edward is an android.

See the difference? Edward would just flick his wrist and Billie's head would just pop out...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    OK, I think we can agree on two things:

1. Billie Joe Armstrong doesn't really look like Edward Scissorhands, and vice versa; any resemblance the two may have is actually quite vague.

2. Edward can easily defeat Billie in melee combat. Even if Billie has a gun, Edward can try to rush him and get at least one swipe in before he succumbs to his wounds.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Katsuro said:
    This thread is STILL going?!

Well...my bud Ed has certainly caught up! n.n;
    Caught up yes, but beating him, NO! Billie Joe is still winning so...BOO YA! XD

Anyway, Billie Joe has the forcefield of good music on him so Ed couldn't touch him. XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Billie's only winning because Eli's telling people to vote for him.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Thomas-san said:
    Anyway, Billie Joe has the forcefield of good music on him so Ed couldn't touch him. XD

Good music? *laughs hard* I hear "American Idiot" everywhere I go, and it really enrages me, because by supreme decree of the High Lord of Rock, God of Free Thought and Tolerance, His Supreme Grace Billie Joe, I'm filth. Thank God that the concentration of Green Day fans IRL isn't what it is at PC, or else I would have been lynched just because Billie Joe's song instructed everyone to hate me.

Edward is quiet and accepting of all who accept him, as he knows that friendship is more than the acceptance of people only on your own personal litmus test of coolness. He is the prince of the downtrodden, and I respect him so much for all the pain he bore in the movie. He's a truly kind person, not like "I hate you because you think differently than me" Billie Joe.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Wow... o.o; Both contestents got one vote while I was gone.

And I actually want to hear American Idiot. Haven't heard it yet ._.;

nadan the water queen

My Username is dumb
    Years
    Billie has got enough ANGER to win.
    But Edward Scissorhands has the right WEAPONS to win.
    I'm not saying I WANT Edward Scissorhands to win,
    but the question isn't Who would you want to win?
    It's Who do you think would win? It's obvious to me that
    Edward Scissorhands would win. But I wouldn't want
    either one of them to die. That's way too harsh!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Good music? *laughs hard* I hear "American Idiot" everywhere I go, and it really enrages me, because by supreme decree of the High Lord of Rock, God of Free Thought and Tolerance, His Supreme Grace Billie Joe, I'm filth. Thank God that the concentration of Green Day fans IRL isn't what it is at PC, or else I would have been lynched just because Billie Joe's song instructed everyone to hate me.

Edward is quiet and accepting of all who accept him, as he knows that friendship is more than the acceptance of people only on your own personal litmus test of coolness. He is the prince of the downtrodden, and I respect him so much for all the pain he bore in the movie. He's a truly kind person, not like "I hate you because you think differently than me" Billie Joe.
    Okay, that is really untrue o_O;
    He doesn't hate all republicans, so can you lay off? o_o; Sorry, it's just kind of offending...

Secondly, Billie is ahead again =3

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2005
    Billie joe would Beat Scissor hands, and just because Scissorhands has scissors doesn't automaticaly mean he wins XD Billie joe is older, wiser, and more mature than him which gives him the advantage =D and obveously 25 people know so XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Eliana said:
    Okay, that is really untrue o_O;
    He doesn't hate all republicans, so can you lay off? o_o; Sorry, it's just kind of offending...

Secondly, Billie is ahead again =3

Have you asked Billie this? Did his agent call your agent and issue a press release? Even if he doesn't, he certainly does instill hatred in others. I would complain as much if it were a country singer singing something that had an opposite message, i.e. Toby Keith's "Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue"...hated that song =/

Lay off? Popular culture won't lay off me =p Until they'll let me have my own opinions without denouncing me in every song, news article, and television program, I can't stop thinking what I think about them <_<;

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    1) They do sort of, seeing as they both have beyond horrible hair styles, and wear eye shadow (OMGWTF).
    2) I'm just going to assume everyone who is saying Billie would win is either blind, one of his fan boys/girls, or has never seen the movie, really. those. things. are. sharp.
    So yes, Edward would kick Billies arse. :D

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    *blinks* Well, they do have a resemblance. o_o I wouldn't notice it had it not been brought up or questioned, though, I believe.

Anyway, I could care less about Billie Joe (rather generic name, don't you think? o_O) but I haven't seen Edward Scissorhands yet. ;_; Regardless, I voted for the latter because the movie was directed by Tim Burton. So...there's bias from this side, now, too!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Weirdo people >_> XD

CK...I do respect your opinions please understand...xD;; But...Billie does not hate people o_o; Don't assume things about Billie....or other people in fact....

nadan the water queen

My Username is dumb
    Years
    Edward scissor hands would only have to scratch Billie Joe a little bit, to leave a bone-deep scar. See all those scars on Edward's face? All he did to get those, is simply touch his face! Edward is deadly to anyone! Especially to Billie Joe, because according to the first post in this thread, Billie doesn't even really have a weapon! So there.....

Back