• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Most Important Poll Ever--Other Entertainment Edition

In a battle to the death, who would win?

• Billie Joe

Votes: 27 51.9%
  • Edward Scissorhands

Votes: 25 48.1%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Eliana said:
    Weirdo people >_> XD

CK...I do respect your opinions please understand...xD;; But...Billie does not hate people o_o; Don't assume things about Billie....or other people in fact....

I totally agree! Just because he wrote a song on it doesn't mean a thing~!

:P

Years
    Eli, let it go...

Just because a thread has "Billie" in it doesn't mean you have to pressure and spread your propaganda to everyone... I've already mentioned why would Edward would win... but yeah... some arrogant fans don't seem to like to pay attention and go on with their ways.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Ah, so now I've become propaganda? How interesting....=/
    I'm simply stating opinion, as you all stated yours and personally I see nothing wrong with that.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    But, Eli, just about every other post is you just saying little fun facts about Billie. And that has nothing to do with Billie fighting against Edward Scissorhands. So doesnt that count as spam?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    It's already been established that Edward Scissorhands can and would defeat Billie Joe Armstrong in hand-to-hand combat. Can't we just let this go already?

I promised myself I'd never vote in this poll, but I think I'm gonna go vote for Edward Scissorhands just out of pure spite.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Eliana said:
    Actually he has a metal guitar...if swung really hard would cause a concussion o_o;

Kasturo- Thanks...XD

I was being sarcastic ^^;

Sorry Eli. Luv ya anyways though :P

nadan the water queen

My Username is dumb
    Years
    Eliana said:
    Actually he has a metal guitar...if swung really hard would cause a concussion o_o;

Kasturo- Thanks...XD

Yes, but a giving someone a concussion is just not the same as killing them. And no one even said Billie had an electric guitar as a weapon, in the first place. Edward is almost winning now!

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    I keep my hands crossed for Billie! This freak has nothing more than Billie all the way...And to sum up, Scissorhands looks already dead in m opinion...=)
    Go Billie!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    1) I think Edward Scissorhands looks *slightly* more dead than Billie Joe.

2) Billie has a guitar... if he was willing to smash it over Ed's head, then he might be able to win... especially if Tre whacks Ed with the drumsticks too ^_________^

Back