• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The most pathetic looking D/P Pokemon.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    Nobody said every Pokemon had to be cute. Gyarados ain't cute, but I still love him. =]

And Probopass just looks like a Mario reference in a Pokemon game. It's the same thing with Soul Calibur 4 and bringing in Yoda and Darth Vader and that obscure "Apprentice". I don't like my games being polluted by other games/movies. Hence why I'm not buying Soul Calibur 4. (That and Yoda's cheap and unthrowable. >=/)

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Nobody said every Pokemon had to be cute. Gyarados ain't cute, but I still love him. =]

And Probopass just looks like a Mario reference in a Pokemon game. It's the same thing with Soul Calibur 4 and bringing in Yoda and Darth Vader and that obscure "Apprentice". I don't like my games being polluted by other games/movies. Hence why I'm not buying Soul Calibur 4. (That and Yoda's cheap and unthrowable. >=/)

How dare you steal my Mario probopASS joke.

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years

That reasoning is fine. Most people however say "D/P pokemon suck so much I mean Probopass is so ugly and therefore the first gen was way better!"

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    I was wondering... Am I the only one who doesn't like Spiritomb here?

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Fact: Ken Sugimori single-handedly designed the first 251 Pokemon. That explains why, starting with R/S, more people were complaining about the designed of the new Pokemon each Generation.

Unsurprisingly, most of my favs are part of the first 251 Pokemon. I also like alot of the D/P Pokemon too, though. I only like a select few of the R/S Pokemon.

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
    Buisel, Floatzel, Skorupi, Drapion... The list goes on. They seriously took the Pokemon-ness out of Pokemon this time round.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Magmortar is freackin' sweet -.-

Probopass without a doubt.....the worst.

Magnezone, Bronzong, Shellos (Pink version). Heatran....*Flinches*.....Uxie.....

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Buisel, Floatzel, Skorupi, Drapion... The list goes on. They seriously took the Pokemon-ness out of Pokemon this time round.

Buisel and Floatzel are sweet. T_T Thought Skorupi and Drapion are meh...

*gives a Puffin to his Buizel*

Let's win that contest, Champy! :D

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
    It's a fight between Snowflake: http: //bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Bronzor

and the Three Musketears: http: //bulbapedia.bulbagarden. net/wiki/Combee

Had to cut up the links.

Should be obvious fixes.

Also, the best: http: //bulbapedia.bulbagarden. net/wiki/Piplup_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29

Piplup, pip.
    umm..
    in my opinion i would pick comebee because its really weak
    and it doesnt have any good movesets

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    Argh. I hate the designs of Bastiodon! And I quote Pokemopolis:

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Book, Century Gothic, Arial]Nature's cruel joke - a creature so over-designed for the sake of protection that it has lost mobility, beauty, grace and must now labour under its own weight. One can only assume the meat of this monster is delicious, because it has sought to prevent the predations of large carnivores through the (over)development of protective features. It's flat face blocks the view of its potentially succulent body from direct view of any predators, and it has developed six eyes in order to see threats coming at it from all angles. Spikes are set both upon and underneath the manicly protective and paranoid creature, it's skin so thick around legs, front and hindquarter to protect its haunches from biting attacks from the sides, back and front - perhaps all at once! It's overdeveloped teeth and lower set of eyes share space which also serves to protect the eyes themselves - usually the weakpoint on any creature - from attack.

Pity this poor creature, for its life is a slow, lumbering paranoid journey as it huddles for protection from the world. Much like the near mythical Sabre-Tooth Growlithe, this species is surely not long for this world, as if it were to develop any further protection it would become simply a spiked rock.
    [/FONT]

Behold, it is.. A Bastiodon!

Back