• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The most pathetic looking D/P Pokemon.

Years
    I don't see why people have something against Kricketune. It has a groovy cry, and it looks as good as any other Pokemon. If you guys want to talk awful Pokemon, let's maybe broaden this topic from Diamond/Pearl to Ruby/Sapphire. Every single Pokemon revealed in R/S/E looks like a freaking NeoPet. They're so oversimplified, uncreative, unoriginal, ugh. I hate them.

That being said, the worst D/P Pokemon is probably Cranidos or Rampardos.

S1d8pink

shaymin fan
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    rotom and bidoof
    even though rotom is a legend it is still rubbish lol

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Meh. I reckon Garchomp looks like cr@p.

No offense, dude above me ;-)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! How....how....how could you think that?????? Garchomp is my love.... I think I'm going to cry....

haha lol.

No offense taken, but seriously, Garchomp is a very interesting and unique looking dragon. I'd have to say with lots of bias that he is one of the best pokemon in D/P when it comes to design.

eric.402

<-- kewl
    Years
    .......................i hate making dots for titels

hi the most pathetick looking pookmon is poopmon is a piece of green crap and all it does it poops lol the realy one it pshyduck

zackattack7778

The Zack Attacker!
    Years
    My personal opinion is that a few Japanese guys who were working on D/P decided to sell their souls to the devil in order to get new designs for new Pokemon, what they got.....was.....BIDOOF! GOD I HATE THAT THING WITH A BURNING PASSION!

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    hi the most pathetick looking pookmon is poopmon is a piece of green crap and all it does it poops lol the realy one it pshyduck

-_-;

Was that supposed to be funny?

I'll probably will be hanged for this, but...

I do not like Lucario's design. Actually, I don't like it as a whole.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Well, Dawn likes Pachirisu, so I hate Pachirisu.

Anyway, the thing's stealing Pikachu's glory.

OMG i hate Biddof they're so useless unless they're HM slaves
    wut kinda water pokemon only learns 1 water move?

Magikarp doesn't learn any.

Last edited:

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    I have to say, I was really disappointed with this new generation of Pokémon. I only like a bunch of them, like Chimchar and Piplup, though I don't like Turtwig. And yes, like everyone else here, I have to say Bidoof is the ugliest of the new batch. Then comes some of the rare pokémons... I like the Uxie, Manaphy and other little creatures like that, but wasn't excited about Dialga and Palkia at all. Shaymin is adorable too. I thought Buneary looked cute, but his evolution is just awful...

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    *sigh*

Why is everyone biased against Lopunny?

I mean, a Male who has the courage to go out in public like that has my respect, especially if they're pink.

Besides, how does it look pathetic? I bet some stupid producer was drunk, and decided to make a prostitute that evolves from an innocent bunny.

The most pathetic looking D/P Pokemon.

Do I really have to say anything else? Why did they bring Mr. Potato head into the game? >: Just ugly.

Pesonally, I think they're triying to put Mario into a Pokemon Game O_o

Last edited:

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    I mean, a Male who has the courage to go out in public like that has my respect, especially if they're pink.

If you are referring to me, the colours I like have nothing to do with the appearances of the pokémons I like. Buneary's evolution would be better only if his ears didn't look like a crown or something.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Let's see... there's Probopass, Golbat, Bidoof, Staryu/Starmie, Psyduck, basically almost all of the 4th Generation Pokémon...

...And then there's LUVDISC.

The most pathetic looking D/P Pokemon.

This thing is on a whole new level of ugly.

Back