• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The most pathetic looking D/P Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    Probopass has my vote on the worst looking D/P Pokemon. Nosepass was bad enough, but a moustashe?

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    What?! Just YOUR opinion?!

Well, I think that it's lifting it's leg to do something else. The fact that its name is Skuntank and its battle cry sounds like flatulence makes it every bit worse.

Ah, I catch your drift ;) any who, yeah Probopass looks pretty bad...

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
    i would say spiritomb and bastiodon are very ugly.
    And i agree that probopass is a pathetic creature.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Um my choice.......... ALL OF THEM EVERY LAST ONE OF THE D/P POKEMON........ I don't like most if any....

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I love Dianoosu. I don't know why everyone hates it. THen again, you'e talking to something who thinks Dunsparce is the most brilliant Pokmeon concept ever to exist and ever will exist (A Winged Tsuchinoko with a drill for a tail)

"Tsuchi-what?"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsuchinoko

It's Japanese name, Nokocchi derives from the creature's named being messed around with
    Tsuchinoko

Back on topic, Dianoosu's bizzare appearence only adds to the charm of Nosepass's Evolution.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Here's my take on pathetic pokemon:

Combee, I mean, honeycombs with smiley face things on them? Its such a stupid design, and no one is going to convince me otherwise.

Bidoof and Bibarel (is that how you spell it?), I mean, besides being ugly, they're more annoying than zigzagoons and linoones, which, by the way, are pretty darn annoying

But the big winner...in my opinion...has got to be

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

PROBOPASS

*Looks disgusted*

Okay, first of all, it looks like its made of legos, with a mustasche, making it resemble Mario in a way, and then they say that the mustasche like things are actually iron thingys attracted by its magnetic nose. Why is its nose magnetic out of all places? And then the fact that probopass isn't an all male pokemon either. WTF??? Which brings up another thought-

Kricketune also has a mustasche, for what reason I have no clue...and they can be girls. What percentage of females have mustasches? They could have spent way more time on all of this, the creators of pokemon, I mean.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Bibarel.
    It looks like it has a serious mental disorder.

Let's have a look at its abilities..

"Simple".. and "Unaware".. hmm..

Probopass also looks like quite the bucket of pathetic.

I'll agree with most everyone who comments on Probopass. (just to cover those who comment on it being good; which would hopefully be next to no one) It looks really terrible.. and I haven't even actually trained one up, either.

Kricketune is another example of a terrible Pokemon. Not even a straight 130 in all its Base Stats would make me use that horrible Pokemon. The cry is something that makes ears bleed.. and it really give me headaches, if I end up in battle with too many of them..

Anyone who mentiones Rotom; I actually quite like the little guy. That little darn pretender.. making people think he was a Legendary.. XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    Oh yes, I forgot about Kricketune. I raised one to level 12, and then wondered if I was then going to give a Magikarp an Everstone and raise it. Bibarel and Bidoof are also some I forgot about, and I wish I never remembered them.

Years
    Bidoof just seems to be a worse space taker than Rattata, Sentret or Zigzagoon were. They were at least useful early on, especially after evolving...Bibarel is just....blegh. Also they look like really bad Beavers. I mean if you're gonna make a beaver pokemon, make one that doesn't look like a brown wet paper bag with eyes?

That's just me though XD

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    *lols* Brown wet paper bag is a great description! Bibarel is actually the worst Pokémon ever... It makes my brain hurt just to think about it. It looks like the offspring produced when a sheep falls in love with a stupid beaver...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    I totaly hate kricketune he looks like a total retard.every time is see one it makes me just wanna throw my ds at the wall.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    The two rabbits, (I don't even know the english name). The reason is pretending to be cute xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2009
    I agree with bludycomicsinc´s banner xD There´s my opinion.. for the GOD of all Pokémons it should have been something a bit more impressive..

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Bidoof, naturally. Like they say in the sig, "everyone despises him for no good reason". Damn straight. Bidoof is totally useless [sorry bidoof lovers].

I like Gallade...he's neat ^^

But there are definitely some others. I personally think Infernape looks stupid. And Grotle.

Back