• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The most violent thing a pokemon has done

Status
Not open for further replies.

samgraffeo

Can't Believe it's Butter!
    Years
    In banned Episode 35 the Safri Warden put a gun to Ash's head and Meowth dressed like Hitler.

Also in the 3rd Movie where Entie Was Standing on Charizard's neck about to kill him was pretty violent

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    1. When Ash got back his motivation by violently attacking Team Rocket with his Pokemon.
    2. When J gets potentially killed by Uxie and Mesprit's Future Sight.
    3. [MANGA] When Arbok gets beheaded.

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
    1. When Ash got back his motivation by violently attacking Team Rocket with his Pokemon.

Finally, I'm not the only one that thinks so. At first I thought that I worried too much about the antagonist's feelings, but then I realized that my thoughts were perfectly fine. I don't have anything against Ash, but I think we need some other character to teach him so he wouldn't be so harsh on Team Rocket.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    well there are more than one scenario
    1. rayquazza hyber beamed deoxys straight in the face
    2. mewtwo reflected the hyber beam back into gyarados's throat
    3. mewtwo iron tailed mew into the ground followed by a focus punch lifting mew into the air (master of mirage pokemon)
    4. charizard seismic tossed articuno looked painfull
    5. abamasnow slammed grotles head into the snow completely curshing him
    6. garchomp brick breaking torterras head
    7. super clone charizard stomps charizard into the dirt
    8. enteir stomped on charizards neck
    9. after being defeated by suicune, onix wakced tyranitar into the sea
    10. and yeah that toxicroack thing
    there are more ive seen but i cant remeber at this time lol

I must agree with all these views... there are a few more I could list but im too lazy.

yossarian

Knight of Cydonia
    Years
    It really is impossible to answer correctly this as it's impossible to remember every single battle from every single pokemon episode/movie created,.

Saying that remember Raichu beating up Pikachu quite badly in Lt Surge gym near the start of the Kanto anime.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2009
    From the world of the manga, I gotta say Green's Charmeleon cutting Koga's Arbok in two. Or Deoxys piercing Aero's wings, that was pretty brutal as well.

The brawl from the first movie was fairly intense as well.

So nobody remembers when Ash, Misty, Brock and Team Rocket got trapped in a cruise ship that sunk to the bottom of the ocean, and had to get out, only to be almost-killed my Gyarados'?

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
    I think i remember that epp. was the SS Anne upside down?

i was watching Pokemon this morning and i saw ash getting crushed by Drapion and pikachu pounced on its eyes ( i think it was scratching them) and drapion didn't let go so ash kicked drapion in the other eye. i was a little shocked to see a permanently damaging injury given out by ash himself.

and in that very same episode J's salamance caused a bush fire and shot hyper beams at ash.

Heres pics:

Spoiler:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The first movie was pretty shocking with violence back then. Also, I laughed whan Drapion got kicked in the eye! Lols.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    There was this one 2nd-gen episode where a Dragonite turns evil and ravages a forest. It does some other psycho things such as slapping Ash's Pikachu in the face, slamming a Dragonair to the ground, taking out a Charizard (I think it was Ash's), and spewing hyperbeams all around. It was so cool, I even made an amv out of it.

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
    I forgot about what Azelf and Mesprit did. Come to think of it, I don't think I even like them near as much as I used to. I'm sorta starting to hate wild Pokémon to death (not in Ranger or Mystery Dungeon, though.) They are (usually, but with exceptions) cold, mean, unfeeling, and inconsiderate (to humans.) Everyone (in the anime) cares about them more than they do fellow humans or captured Pokémon. I wish Team Rocket would successfully steal a wild Pokémon, especially a mean one. I'm awfully sorry if I offend anyone, and I'm upset with myself for typing this. I was way too harsh, but why hasn't any character pointed out that what Uxie Mesprit did was wrong?

Last edited:

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    That ep where ash, brock and misty were trapped under water.
    Pikachu vs pikachu in the first movie
    And on my fire red today when Gastly used curse. The nail went through it's head!!!

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I kinda like the Pokemon Zombies rotting away in the manga, myself. Maybe not violent, but that was more brutal images than the anime would show. And of course the Arbok getting cut in half was just kick ass.

Lets look up the word 'violent' in the dictionary...

Hmm...
    I got...

Lorelei. That is ALL I have to say.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I love the Elite Four's kind of violence. Lorelei surprised me at how she wanted to pretty much kill all of them, and she wanted that Pikachu, and she was going to go out of her way to kill it, even going as far as to kill others if she had to.

****ing awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back