• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The most violent thing a pokemon has done

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    i wanted to know the most violent thing you have seen a Pokemon do.

So far the most violent thing i'v seen is when Toxicroak stabbed croagunk while doing poison jab.

The moment I saw the thread title, I thought of this. Dang, that could have killed Croagunk! ;_;

I've not seen the episode where the Lake Trio 'kill' J. I suppose I should.
    I thought it was pretty horrid in the Jirachi film where Butler was torturing Jirachi to keep its eye open. That was horrid. ;_;

This thread has taught me that it's a good thing I don't read the manga. ;_;

xX

Years
    Though it didn't happen, When Ash fought the Bug Catcher in Viridian forest, he imagined Pinsir cutting his Metapod in half.
    I have to agree that that was incredibly disturbing. It took me completely by surprise.

If the manga counts, the Arbok getting chopped in half is the most violent thing ever. This is even more disturbing when you take into account the fact that one of the good guys did it. Sure, he was trying the kill them, but still.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    When someone say that Pokemon is a kids' show, one who had stuck to the series could remember some of the most violent animal fighting ever witnessed in anime history.

I remembered Charizard giving Blaine's Magmar that Seismic Toss. I thought it was brutal, as seeing that Charizard really flew Magmar that far and brought it back to crust. Ugh.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Oh, goodness! I remember seeing that Seismic Toss and thinking it looked reeeaally painful! I remember in the same episode where one of Ash's Pokemon fell into the magma. I remember thinking it couldn't possibly have survived it! D8

I thought it was horrid in the first movie when the Pokemon and their superclones were fighting and clone!Charizard bit Ash's on the neck. Urrgh...

xX

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
    What im saying now isnt what a pokemon has done, but its what it could do...

In " Cream of the Couagunk crop" Brocks croagunk used brick break and chopped straight through a stack of 10 bricks....

now thing about a pokemon being brick breaked... it would shatter their skull..

Esmas

General
    Years
    Speaking of the first movie, Mewtwo Strikes Back, I think the most violent thing that a Pokémon has done was when Mewtwo blew up the whole New Island, killing all the scientists on it. ;_;

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    now thing about a pokemon being brick breaked... it would shatter their skull..
    I do wonder about some Pokemon moves, Brick Break being a fine example of a move with the potential to be very damaging.
    For some reason, I've always found the move Psycho Cut sounds quite threatening. It just seems like a horrid move.

Mewtwo attacking those scientists was horrible, yes!
    Thinking about Mewtwo's reminded me of yet another thing; though this time, though it involved Mewtwo, it was a human thing. Slightly off-topic, I know, but I thought it was horrid in Mewtwo Returns when Gio tried to force Mewtwo to subject to his will and trying to defy the machine almost got it killed!

Now, Arceus Film spoilers:
    Spoiler:

Speaking more on Pokemon potential - in Ash's Gym Battle against Brock, when Onix uses wrap on Pikachu. Frankly, that could be disastruous (<<-spelling??)! I thought it looked horrid then, but it could easily squash or crush anything.
    Psychic Pokemon, I've found, have the potential for quite horrid acts.

Another - and probably the last thing; the third film - The Unown have quite terrifying powers, don't you think? As well as this, I found Molly Hale's fake Pokemon terrifyingly strong. Watching her battles with Brock and I was about to write Hermione XD Misty was scary.

I suppose that's it for now. I bet our friends over at Pokemopolis would love this thread
    xX

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
    I have to say the Seviper vs 3 Zangoose episode, Seviper never got back in its Ball if it does it will coem out and fight, and like honestly fought like a fight to the death, frightning and epic at the same time.

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
    Probably most of the fights in the first movie, especially when the clones fought.
    If not that, then the episode with porygon that didn't get to the U.S. I mean, it was so violent, it affected people outside of the Pokemon world (literally).

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I agree. When Arceus was pwnd.That's the most violence in the anime

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
    I remember in the manga with the ruby/sapphire series, the guy at the end (forgot his name) was choking Winona with a Tentecruel and burned the seals off Wallace's Pokeballs. Also, Red getting killed (his team, not the actual Red) by Deoxys in the FR/LG saga. The mangas tend to be more violent, not kid directed.

Pokegirl98

Just an Average Fangirl
    Years
    Well.....In the first movie the pokemon trying to kill each other.... But the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread was the episode were ash battled giovanni and every time the opponents pokemon got hit with an attack the trainer can feel their pokemons pain. Giovanni tore pikachu up and ash was on the ground screaming in agony....(in case no one remembers I think it was the episode were team rocket stole togepi and tried to give it to giovanni and when he asked what it was good for and Jessie didn't know and she said a paperweight XD)

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
    I know iv posted this before but this is still cool

Heres some screenshots i took after i recorded Loosing its lustrous off of the TV

you can see the spikes size comparisons and how deep it went.

im quick surprised Croagunk would survive such a harsh stabbing.

Teto

- - wobbuffan. ☆
    Years
    That one episode .. oh gosh, I forgot what one and what exactly was happening, and it might've been in the manga, I don't know.
    But one time, I think Ash's Charizard was fighting another, and it like bit its neck, and the other was all bleeding and Ash had to surrender or something 'cause it was going to kill the other one?
    That was vague, but whatever. xD
    It made me cry cause I didn't want it to die. ;A;

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    That one episode .. oh gosh, I forgot what one and what exactly was happening, and it might've been in the manga, I don't know.

But one time, I think Ash's Charizard was fighting another, and it like bit its neck, and the other was all bleeding and Ash had to surrender or something 'cause it was going to kill the other one?
    That was vague, but whatever. xD
    It made me cry cause I didn't want it to die. ;A;

You're right, sort of. That scene was in the Toshiro Ono manga, which is based off the anime.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back