• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The move that makes you go bonkers

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • no matter what game I play, CONFUSE RAY MAKES ME WANT TO THROW MY CONSOLE AT MY NEIGHBORS WINDOW!

>> same thing with ice beam.

so what move(s) drives you crazy?

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Moriarty's Day said:
    Kingdra used Rest!
    Kingdra regained Health!
    Moriarty used Bazooka!
    It's Super Effective!
    Kingdra fainted!
    Moriarty received 2-5 Years Probation!

The next Pokémon to use Rest on me, multiple times, gets a Hyper Beam to the face. D:

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
  • Confuse Ray was the first thing that came to mind. I refuse to teach it to any of my Pokemon out of principle.

Skreamish

Mhm.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2012
    Smokescreen. It seems like even if they just use it once, my all my moves miss every time.

Years
  • ATTRACT.

Does the same thing as confusion, except I suffer massively since my ENTIRE team is MALE.

X_x

Has anyone else noticed that close to all the pokemon that learn/use attract are mostly female?

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Attract and Confuse Ray .

And when Supersonic and Grass Whistle hit .

ANd Will-O-Wisp ! T_T

*offtopic : 500TH POST LOL !!*

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Double Team, Protect (surprised nobody's mentioned this yet), Attract, Confuse Ray, and Glare.

The first three needlessly draw out battles against NPC foes, and of the status afflictions, the two I mentioned at the end are the ones that get used on me the most, it seems :/

Years
  • Bonkers? Does that come from the Hitler spoofing song "Ich hock' in meinem Bonker?"

Ah, whatever, of course i hate the usual stuff: Confusing moves, Evasion-raising or Accuracy lowering moves, OHKO moves or stuff like Sing hitting, etc....

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    EFFING SING, and such related moves (GrassWhistle, Hypnosis, etc), when they hit. AND THEY ALWAYS DO, because my luck is a big fat wad of suck.
    I hate falling asleep. Two to seven (or so, I dunno) turns in which I can't do ANYTHING but sit there and take damage (And they can never have the decency to use it on my Tank, no.)
    And if they use something like Mean Look before that... mmm, I SWEAR TO ARCEUS I'm going to kick 'em where it hurts... once I figure out where that is. Squish 'em like a bug.

And Protect/Detect, which always seems to come out when I break out one of my low-PP moves.

Rest and Synthesis and that kind of business, too... sends me into a swirling torrent of UNCONTROLLABLE RRRRRAAAAAGE.

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
    Years
  • I'd have to say, from other peoples' responses, that Attract, Rest, and those two(?) Protect-type moves tick me off the most. I won't say accuracy-dropping moves because A) I use 'em often, and B) one can remedy them by switching out. Oh yeah... my opponents' use of Hyper Beam is also a kick in the pants to me, too.

Last edited:

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • I would say that Confuse Ray is the most irritated move in the game. Every time I face a Zubat or any Pokemon that uses Confuse Ray pisses me off so bad that I just want to freak out and lose control of myself.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Protect. Rest. Double Team. Attract. Confuse Ray. Haxxed Smokescreeen, Sand-Attack and Mud-Slap that makes you miss five times in a row with -1 accuracy.

Basically any move that I scream at my DS for.

Oh yeah, and OHKO moves in the Battle Frontier. Those makes me want to cry. THEY ALWAYS ******* HIT!!!

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Augh, Perish Song!

I was searching for a Lapras in Four Island's Icefall Cave, and found one after about an hour and a half. Then, it uses Perish Song and KILLS ITSELF.

Also, any move that gets a critical hit on me. Which happens far too often in my LeafGreen. T_T

Back