• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mystics and the Gems (Take Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
Ryan was happy to finally get out of the petalburg woods.
"So this is Rustboro eh? Pretty nice place." Ryan said looking at the scenery.
"Well....we got the kid here and we didn't run into any Magma guys. You were right AJ." Ryan said looking at AJ.

"So...I'll be at the pokemon center. Later." Ryan said with a nod and turned away waving his hand, and began walking towards the pokemon center.

"Pretty good guys." Ryan thought to himself as he walked off.

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
OOC:

Drapion_Dawg- Accpeted
I guess that is good enough. Just don't expect Manaphy and Arceus to make an appearence in this RP.

IC:

Richard watched as Ryan left them for the pokemon center. He then looked at Zip and said, "Feeling a bit tired?"

Zip looked at Richard and just let out a small bark of a laugh. Richard smiled back and said, "I take that as a yes." RIchard knew Zip well enough to know when he needs to rest. Also Zip just battled against a fighting type pokemon and took some damage so the zangoose was due for a healing.

"Hey Cole. I guess we see you later then right?" said Richard. "You can handle the rest of the way right?"

Cole nodded and was going to walk away until Richard remember something. He had no idea where the Rustboro Gym was and Richard has a bad sense of direction sometimes. He then yelled at COle, "Hey COle! How about you come with us to heal. YOu know so you can show me where the gym is. I want to battle that leader today if you know what I mean or at least know where the gym is."

Cole nodded and said, "Oh. I guess that sounds ok. I mean it is getting dark and it isn't best to travel in a dark city." He then followed Richard to the Pokemon Center.

COle look

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
Ryan walked up to the pokemon center and walked to the Nurse.
"Excuse me, my pokemob need to be healed." Ryan said holding his pokeballs.

"Sure thing! They'll be healed in no time." The Nurse said taking Ryan's pokeballs.

"Hmm...Team Magma huh....they're nothing like the Team Rocket of Kanto...heh....maybe something interesting will happen here in Hoehn." Ryan thought to himself as he relaxed against the wall.

"Sir? Your pokemon are all healed." The nurse said holding Ryan;s pokeballs. "Here you are." She said extending her arms.

"Thanks." Ryan said taking his pokemon back. He then went and sat down on a chair in the corner of the center.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
AJ found that they had finnaly reached Rustburo, it was a beautiful place really, The Hohen trainer school originated in this city, Roxanne lived here and was the gym leader of the gym, she used a mixture of rock and steel. The town also had many other sites to explore, it was a generally great place. " AJ decided to follow Richard and Cole to the Pokecenter, his pokemon needed a good healing after the previous battling even before the Magma grunt he had been doing lots of battling, against anyone he could, even young trainers who were over confident.

" I would also like to battle Roxanne, thats why I came this way, to get some good experience against a professional battler of the Rock persuain." AJ told Cole walking along with the pair, AJ looked at Zip and raised an eyebrow, that zangoose gave him the vibe that he wasn't welcome, then again... AJ got that alot.

" So Richard, what other pokemon do you own? Great ones or new ones.. or what?" The spainyerd asked the teen with blue hair.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
OCC:

IC:

Right after Ryan had gotten his pokemon healed Richard got up. Right before he got up Richard notice that AJ was eyeing Zip. Richard was listening to AJ a little and heard that he wanted to battle the Gym Leader named Roxanna, which was news to RIchard since he had no idea of the name of the Rustboro Gym Leader, because he wanted to battle somebody who is a master of rock type pokemon.

Richard then notice that the Nurse Joy was now ready for Richard's pokemon. Richared handed the nurse his pokeballs and looked at Zip, "Come on ZIp. Time to get heal and no sniff about you don't need to because I know you do."

Zip shrugged and jumped over the counter and followed the Nurse Joy into the back room to be healed. He then heard that AJ had asked for rooster of his pokemon. Richard shrugged and said, "They are all great because they are mines. Also they are powerful too. Still if you must know then I tell you. I have a Honchkrow that I just evolved from a murkrow. Then there is my baltoy who is kind of new but still good. Shock is there too. He is my electrike and lastly there is Zip. Well you know him."

Soon the Nurse Joy came back and handed Richard his three pokeballs. Zip just jumped over the counter to join Richard and AJ.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
Ryan walked up with his arms crossed.
"Nice pokemon Richard. Those are mine over there eating." He said pointing towards his pokemon. "There's Golbat, Totodile, and my Flaffy."
He walked over towards the wall and leaned against it.
"I've had them for awhile now, but I'm thinking it's time to catch a new team member." He said folding his arms.
"So AJ....What pokemon do you have?"

Gabri

m8
Years
Ok, may I sign?

Name: Fraky

Description: Fraky is a middle-sized boy, with black long hair, brown eyes, a short nose and a mysterious look in his face. He's a strong-willed boy of few words. Wears a green cloak, a black shirt and black boots all the time. Has a good strength on his arms, and he's very intelligent and smart, too.

Personality: Fraky always fights for good, but it's not for being a bit mysterious that he doesn't like a joke. He is always ready to help a friend when he needs. When facing a problem, he does everything to solve it calmly, but when facing an enemy, he acts aggressively, and loves all his Steel-Type Pokémon. He likes surfing, cycling and battling, but hates evil and cheese :)

History: Fraky was born in Oldale Town. He came from a poor family, so, when he was 8, he promised he would be a great trainer to earn money for his family. When he was a little kid, he was always playing with toys or playing with his friends. When he was 10, he received his first Pokémon, a Bronzor. Steel-types fascinated him all his life, so he was very happy. Then, he went to Rustboro, to start his adventure.

Pokemon: Bronzor, Magnemite, Budew, Shieldon

Pokemon who would be your Mystic Pokemon: Bronzor

Legendary Pokemon that your Mystic Pokemon ancestor was learn from: Cresselia

RPG Sample:

Fraky was on his way to Rustboro. Everything was calm, the sea was calm, the weather was good... But then a wild Budew appeared.
"A Budew?" - Fraky thinked.
He liked Steel-types, but there is a Pokémon that he admires that isn't a Steel-type: Roserade. So, he was going to catch this Budew.
"Ok, Budew, here I come. Go, Bronzor!" - yelled Fraky, sending his Bronzor.
Bronzor came out. - "Bronzor!"
Fraky told it: - "Bronzor, we're going to catch that Budew!"
"Bronzor! Bron!" - said Bronzor.
That Budew was ready to battle. Fraky said: - "Bronzor, use Confusion!"
"Bronzor!" - said Bronzor, using Confusion.
It was a super-effective move, because Budew is a Poison-type too. But Budew didn't give up and used Bullet Seed.
"Budew!" - it said, using Bullet Seed.
That Bullet Seed hit Bronzor with a great strength. Bronzor wasn't OHKO'd, but was severly damaged.
Fraky said: - "Bronzor, use Confusion again!"
"Bronzor" - it used Confusion again. This time, Budew became confused.
"Bud-Budew-dew" - said Budew, spinning like a drunk man.
"Go, POKEBALL!" - Fraky launched a Pokeball.
The Pokéball shaked for a bit, then stopped. He caught that Budew. Then, a trainer came out.
"Hey, it isn't fair, I was after that Budew!" - he said.
"Really? I'm sorry, but now this Budew is mine." - Fraky replied.
"I'm not challenging you because my Zigzagoon is fainted, but next time you're going down!"
That trainer went away. Fraky earned a rival. Then, he continued going on to Rustboro, to have a nap.

Other: Nothing

(This post was edited twice)
Is this good now?

Last edited:

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
Chris fell asleep while Officer Jenny was taking him to a Pokemon Center. A little bit later Office Jenny woke him up and said, "Were Here." Chris walked inside and brought his Pokemon to Nurse Joy. While he was waiting he saw a few trainers and pokemon talking. He went over to talk to them.

"Hi my name is Chris." he said.

Right after he said that Nurse Joy called him and told him his pokemon were ready. He took them all out and he sat down. All his pokemon went over to talk with the other pokemon except Gallade who satyed with him while introducing himself.

" Hi again, this is my Gallade," Gallade smiled "So anyways what are your names?"

Years
Cassidy and Butch appeared. "Abby, this time, we're really going to steal your Pokemon!" Cassidy said, laughing. A cage was thrown over all of Abby's Pokemon, just a few inches away from Sarah's Clefairy.

"Pyro, use flamethrower!" Abby shouted. "Charr!!" Pyro cried, using his flamethrower, but it did nothing.

"Haha, it's no use!" Butch said, laughing. "Do something!" Abby told Sarah. "What do you expect ME to do. My Clefairy has barley been trained. It would be a joke if my Clefairy were to open a cage that your strong Charizard couldn't."

"Tell it to use metronome! Maybe it'll turn into something good!" Abby said. "Ok, Clefairy, use metronome!" Clefairy then wiggled its finger. Would the attack being unleashed do any good?

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
OOC:

MysticManyula- Pending
A little bit more in description. No mechanical arm. Lets keep this as realistic as we can here please. A bit more in personality. What his likes and dislikes. A bit more on how he acts and junk would be nice. I personality would like a bit more in History. A bit about what he did as a kid or something. Also your sample is a bit unacceptable. I need more description in your sample. It kind of leaning on script format and that isn't accepted on PC.

Also you need to pick a pokemon from the list that is in the first post. Palkia isn't on that list so pick one that is.

IC:

Ryan then said a few things about his own pokemon. Ryan didn't seem to have many pokemon besides his golbat that he used back in the battle. Richard agree with Ryan that he need a new pokemon. Richard too thought that he need another pokemon. Something tha could swim or use a water attack. Richard knew that one would be useful in the next gym battle since he knew this Roxanna girl uses rock base pokemon. Still a bit too late to work on that right now since he was already in the city and both Richard and Zip wanted to battle the gym leader soon like tonight.

Soon another kid with a Gallade walked up to them. Richard looked at the green pokemon and guess that it was an ok pokemon. He never battled against one and thought it be intresting to but there was no need to let Zip get all work up. He looked at the new kid and said, "The name is Richard. Whats yours?"

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
"Hey I'm Chris," he said. "Hey nice Zangoose. Hope to battle it in the future. This is Rai by the way, I had him since he was a little Ralts. Well anyways nice to meet you! So who are the rest of these guys?"

Rai started chatting with Zip while Chris talked o Richard.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
If Ur Still Signing people up:

Name: Alaina
Description: Dressed Up Like A Shiny Eevee.
Personality: Very Brave And Serious.
History: A Very Brave Trainer,Serious At Times,But Usully Very happy.
Pokemon: Shiny Eevee,Shiny Eevee,Shiny Eevee,Shiny Eevee
Pokemon who would be your Mystic Pokemon: More Shiny Eevee's.
Legendary Pokemon that your Mystic Pokemon ancestor was learn from: Cressalia
RPG Sample: I Dont know.i dont know,i dont know.i dont know.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
OOC:

Remember Drapion, four lines. Not my rule but PC RP rules.

Shiny Eevee-Pending
Is that sign up a joke? If so then it isn't funny. Edit to where it is serious or just leave it as is.

MysticManyula- Pending
I am sorry but Lugia has already been taken. So have Ho-oh. Only Cressila remains.

IC:

The Ralts looked like he was trying to talk to Zip. Still the zangoose just ignore the small pokemon and didn't felt like he should talk to somebody who was shorter then himself much less a new person.

Richard shurrgged and said, "Don't think it be an easy battle. Zip sure isn't somebody you want to battle because together we are unbeatable."

Cole then let out a cough and said, "We should leave now. I need to see Roxanna before it is too late."

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
Ryan smirked and thought to himself.
"Richards overconfidence is healthy. I'm sure he'll do something great with his Pokemon one day." He thought.

"Hey Richard do you mind if I tag along to the gym with you? I wanna see a gym battle. It's been awhile." Ryan asked. "OK guy's back to the pokeball."
He said recalling his Pokemon. Then it hit him. Ryan decided he would go catch a new pokemon right now.

"Actually I'll see you there. I'm gonna go take care of something. Later guys." Ryan said re-releasing Golbat and jumping on it, flying off.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
AJ noticed that Ryan asked him about his pokemon, but flew off before AJ had a chance to talk about the matter, then a new kid came up with a Gallade and said his name was Chris.

Cole said something about needed to go see Roxanne, " Thats a good idea, we should get going if Richards to battle Roxanne, it's getting pretty late in the day, and she might not be accepting many more challenges from trainers for the badge, so lets get going."

" Richard, I hope you have a pokemon good for this battle, something good against rock pokemon." AJ told Richard trying to remember what he had on his team.

Wonder if that Gallade kid, Chris is going to want to battle as well...

Briggsby

A learned trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 29, 2008
Is it too late to join, I would wish to join not as a person who holds a mystic pokemon but as someone on the third team who is seraching for them if that's okay?
The problem is I usually don't dolist intro because it just gives away everything about your character right at the beginning, I'll do one if I have to but is it okay if I just sorta show it through my posts?

Years
Clefiary's metronome turned into a hyper beam, aimed at the lock of the cage. The cage fell open, Abby's 4 Pokemon spilling out.

"Uh-oh..." Abby said. The river they were boating in had some impressive rapids, to the point were her Pokemon may not survive if the fall in. Pyro came to the rescue, however. He caught her Pokemon, Bella on his back, and RJ and Rose in his arms.

"Charrrrr!" He said, putting down the stunned Pokemon. "Thanks Pyro," Abby started. "My Pokemon might have been history without you." "Char..." Pyro cried. Abby knew what he wanted to do.

"Ok Pyro, let's get revenge on Cassidy and Butch. Use flamethrower on their balloon!" The Charizard let out with his flamethrower, as Cassidy and Butch shouted, as usual, "Team Rocket is blasting off again!"

"Thanks Sarah... if it weren't for you, my Pokemon would have belonged to Neon Team Rocket." Abby said. "Don't thank me, thank Clefairy. I guess it was lady luck's choice of whether metronome would turn into a good move, but still." Cklefairy then cried, ""Fairy clefiary," As Sarah and Abby approached the end of the river.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
OOC:

MysticManyula- Accepted
You are free to RP now. I perfer you settle yourself with the rest of us in Rustboro or just find your way to us. No matter. Your choice.

Briggsby
I would perfer you to do a sign up. I am not asking you to reveal a lot. Just your character's humble beginnings and junk like that. Also we may know where you character is from but that doesn't mean the characters know your character's history.

As of RPing as the third team I am not really sure. I would like to control that since I have plans for them and they are kind of the force that keeps this RP moving. It isn't really too late to join but the thing is I don't think I can let you join as a person on the third team.

IC:

Richard just watched as Ryan just ran out of the pokemon center. From what he could hear was that Ryan was going out to do something. Still it didn't matter for now. It just meant one less person that will come with them to the gym. Still what AJ soon said caught Richard's and Zip's intrest.

Richard let out a small laugh and said, "Well not really." ZIp looked a bit angry from the comment and Richard decided to say something before he was on Zip's bad side. "As in type advantage. Like I said before, the only pokemon I have beside Zip is a baltoy, Honchkrow and an electrike."

Cole was listening to Richard's pokemon team and said, "Well Roxanna use mostly rock type pokemon so it seems like you don't even have a chance to win against her. I hate to say it but looks like you have already lost this battle."

Zip looked at Cole and gave him a cold look. Richard just grabbed Zip's fur and said, "Well I guess that but you see I may not have type advange but Zip does have a secert weapon which will make those rock pokemon of Roxanna crack once they battle us."

Cole didn't look convince and just said, "I believe it when I see it."

Richard just shurgged and walked out of the Pokemon Center with Cole following them. Richard then yelled back at Cole and said, "Just show me where the gym is ok and then I show you what I mean."

Cole sighed and took the lead as he began to lead the group towards a school house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back